TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
SPOILERS for BBAU 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2013: SPOILERS for BBAU 2013 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 29, 2013Merrysea25 09-29-13  8:44 am
Archive through October 06, 2013Lake_gal25 10-06-13  11:55 am
Archive through October 18, 2013Willwillbee25 10-18-13  11:44 pm
Archive through October 27, 2013Spunky25 10-27-13  3:36 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Curlyq

07-10-2002

Sunday, October 27, 2013 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Curlyq a private message Print Post    
Just want to say how much I love the fact that Big Brother is keeping them busy with more tasks and rewards even though they're in the final weeks. BB US should take note! And I really love that at least one of the tasks is for charity.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, October 28, 2013 - 3:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I got my wish and Ben was on tonight's show (Monday night AU). He was in the Christmas task with Drew and Boog and it was great. Missing Ben.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 2:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I don't know if this is true but the discussion thread says -

Ed finally gone...............yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed gave Tim a really aggressive hug, and didn't show any affection for Jade.

but my clock says the show hasn't started - I told you I suck at time conversion

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 2:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
They are saying that they won't show the names with the percentages this late in the game

Did they show any percentages?

>> most votes this year (after 2 record breakers already)

35.2%

18.8 = Ed

I thought 7.5% would be enough - Ed's bro is now out his bets & votes - oooops I suck at gambling too

Drew saved first - then Tim & left Jade & Ed for last & the crowd didn't cheer for Jade AT ALL

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 2:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
You're right, Ed was just evicted. The show starts earlier in some areas, so that may be why it was known. I'm glad Jade is still there, but not happy Tim is. Jade's understandably upset, they all tried to comfort her, but I wonder how long before they all talk crap about her behind her back.

ETA: What a bust.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 2:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I hope you didn't miss anything on my account Stormie, apparently my time converter isn't on the right area. I've got it set for Holiday Islands, Queensland.

Monday night will be a double eviction of the two HMs with the least votes to win.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 2:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
They're all going to get mentions behind their backs at this point. What do you mean "What a bust'?

I woke up at 4:07 CT and couldn't find the livestream. Ach!

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 2:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I didn't bother looking for a stream, just popped in at the episode discussion - forum full of happy campers though.

I would imagine that losing Ben, really encouraged people who vote to vote big for their favs.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 3:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Will, no I didn't miss anything. It's still on, Ed's doing a great interview.

Drew, Tim, Tahan and Boogs have been relentless in talking crap about Ed and Jade. They claim they are boring, but talk about them all the time. Before the eviction, Tim was going on about how he didn't want to be around someone weepy like Jade will be and Jade won't know what to do, and on and on.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
So if Monday is a double eviction, then is Tuesday the finale? Sonya said it's now vote for the winner, so it's almost over.

I just don't understand the Tim like, he is manipulating housemates, but also the public. He's a grown man and behaves like a child, if that is who he is in life, then he must be exhausting. I think Tim is like Justyn, who went into the house with a plan, but came out and showed his true self. But Justyn let the public in on his plan, whereas Tim doesn't, he manipulates the public to feel bad for him.

Wouldn't it be funny if Boogs won, lol.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
The finale is Wednesday the 6th.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    

Jade - Ed's message to me was *so* lovely.

Drew - But his message to you could have substituted "Matt" for "Jade" - it was a message you left for a friend not a romantic interest.

http://content4.catalog.video.msn.com/e2/ds/f10ce245-26c3-4d63-9f55-c1271c7f560b.mp4

According to this, Ed proposed to Annie Hugo on her birthday 8 months ago. She shows a Tiffany's package but not a ring - so maybe it was a "go pick out your ring" giftcard type thing.

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?50631-Jaded-is-most-likely-over

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34591

Jade's Dad looked just like Drew when he was his age. He was/is hot!!

https://twitter.com/billabas44

Ed's contacted him & doing the team Jade to win

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Friday, November 01, 2013 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Odds are apparently changing fast with bets made

Quote posted by Mrs Butterface
LATEST ODDS - OUTRIGHT WINNER

Sportsbet

Tahan 2.20
Tim 2.30
Drew 4.00
Jade 17.00 (improved $2.00)
Boog 23.00 (dropped $2.00)

Sportingbet/Centrebet

Tim: $1.60 (improved 10 cents)
Tahan: $2.50 (dropped 10 cents)
Drew: $10.00 (dropped $1.00)
Jade: $13.00
Boog: $21.00

LATEST EVICTION ODDS

Sportingbet/Centrebet

Drew $1.03
Boog $1.14
Jade $2.40 (dropped 10 cents)
Tahan $6.50 (decreased $1.50)
Tim $9.00 (improved $2.50)

Sportsbet

Boog $1.10
Drew $1.40
Jade $1.50
Tim $7.00
Tahan $9.00

per BBB FM nic ryanseacrest - I put $50 on Jade to win and it dropped her odds immediately by $2. There isn't a whole lot of money on this market.

Mamajenn

07-07-2011

Friday, November 01, 2013 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamajenn a private message Print Post    
They are talking about Ed, and it is well deserved and a long time coming. He walked around like the moral barometer in the house, and he used the emotions of a vulnerable girl as sport. I am SO glad he got the boot. The rest of the house witnessed this week after week, finally they have proof... of course they are going to call Ed out on his behavior among the group, but in front of Jade they are trying to help her, support her, and even cushion the blow. These 5 are playing for the prize, but they love and support each uther when it comes down to serious issues. I give them kudo's, they took Ed's garbage for weeks and watched him use Jade, and now they are supporting her, but trying to not play into the fantasy land Ed created.

As far as a winner, my fav is still Tim/Tahan, but I will be happy with any winner except Boog, just because she was an intruder and did not have to go through much of the game.

Does anyone know if there is a reunion or aftershow?

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Friday, November 01, 2013 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Noooooooooo aftershow unfortunately (to my knowledge at least) there never has been.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Friday, November 01, 2013 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching the live feed videos and it's mostly Tim and Boogs. Not much on Drew, other than recapping the Ed/Jade situation, and the last one is titled "Dropping Drew", based on Tim's convo with Jade. Tim, Tahan and Jade were featured going over their product sales pitch, but not Drew's or Boog's.

I call foul on BB. I don't like everything about Drew but he's been in the game more than Jade. Sad
that I can see the writing on the wall that he'll be evicted Monday night. I'd surely vote if I could.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Sunday, November 03, 2013 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
LATEST EVICTION ODDS

Sportsbet

Boog 1.001
Drew 1.20
Jade 1.50
Tahan 9.00
Tim 10.00

I think Boog breaks the record for lowest odds now?

If you want to know what happens as it happens (or soon thereafter & maybe the show is not uploaded) go to this website & look under the discussion for today's episode.

It should be the first stickied thread.

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/forumdisplay.php?2-Australian-Big-Brother-Talk

Curlyq

07-10-2002

Monday, November 04, 2013 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Curlyq a private message Print Post    
This show is going to be awfully dull without Boog, now that Tim has lost his spark. Ever since he got Jade back he has become the new Ed, complaining about the three people who were his friends when nobody else wanted to be. I hate revisionist history, and I'm hearing a lot of it when Tim talks to Jade about how he never wanted to be in that group. That group is his baby. It's a collection of people whose friends all got evicted and who just wanted to keep having fun instead of sitting around chatting all the time.

I think Drew called it when he said Tim was just trying to make it so he and Jade would be left in the house because he could beat her easier. I'd prefer to see any of the other three win at this point. Tim was entertaining all season, but it was his game to lose. He chooses the final days to start sulking, withdrawing, and complaining about his friends. I really wish Boog had a shot at it, because no matter how late she came into the game, she brought it new life and was put through the ringer by Tim more than enough to make up for whatever group experiences she missed out on. If Drew and Boog go home, then I hope Tahan wins.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, November 05, 2013 - 2:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
It's memory lane tonight, though I really had hoped for a pie fight, lol.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, November 05, 2013 - 2:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Awww, Mr. Clooney left. They said he's going to be the ambassador for the The Animal Welfare League of Qld https://twitter.com/AWLQ, but I do hope he gets a loving home.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 4:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
It's TIM!

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 4:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
Jade second. Tahan third. Tim's bawling.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
And now Jade's coming out to Sonia.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Congrats to Tim. I thought they were never going to get to it. He looks so happy, his dream came true.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
Tahan - 30% Jade - 34% Tim - 36%
Jade receives $10,000.00 and the 65" TV from the BB House.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
It was so close.

ETA: I loved that Jade's dad ran to her on stage, that was so sweet. Her parents were so great, it's nice to see that bond between them all.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
Pretty spectacular for Tim. He had his eye on the prize the moment he stepped into the House.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
At the beginning of the show, it was 30.2% -34.2% ? and 35.6%. I can't read what I jotted down.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 - 4:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
5:23 am and Tim comes out of the House and at 5:25 it's finally over. 2 hours and 55 minutes. Can that all fit on one YouTube?

The final percentages were 30 - 34 - 36. The HM's vote was for Tahan, BTW.

BBAU is renewed for 2014.

And now it's off to bed for me.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: