TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 27, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2013: SPOILERS for BBAU 2013: Archive through October 27, 2013 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I wonder if this Freeze and Release will affect nominations in the sense that it may not be true what Rethse listed that they will be ALL up for eviction and nominations will take place as before. Losing the task would mean what? That they lose some food or something else? This made me wonder because if I were Mad I would just not comply with the freeze and release knowing full well that I'll be evicted and so the nomination penalty would mean nothing to Mad. But I guess she wants to comply...

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Spunky, I think Madeline is one who goes by the rules, so she will comply. The one is who in trouble with this task may be Boog. She's very clumsy, so she might stumble and fall over, heh, heh.

Why are they bringing awful Tully back? I was so wishing Madeline or Boog would have told Drew how Tully was perceived by the audience. How badly she came across. Someone needs to tell this guy that sticking with her will bring him nothing but trouble. Having said that, however; Drew seems happiest when he is in an argumentative relationship. Maybe his parents are that way and that's what he knows. Sad if that's true.

The only person he's really liked that he didn't fight with was Jade. He has the worst crush on her and is still very angry with her because she passed him over for Ed.

I have a feeling BB is showing us more of the good Drew than the real Drew based on some of the things the housemates have said.

By the way, when I try to watch the live feed clips, I get a message that says they can't be watched in my area/country. Am I watching at the wrong site? I watch @ Behind Big Brother site.

ETA: Is the freeze task applicable to this weeks nominees, ie., if they are already nommed it doesn't matter? Or...will the Freeze Task determine who is nommed for next week?

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure that Behind Big Brother is an Australian site, so they are geo-blocking clips to non-Australian ISPs.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Cricket,
the live feeds updates that Willwillbee gave here is the one I use, I noticed too that the youtube clips are removed from that site but the ones that Consuela posts are enough for me, they play with the Windows media player.

I am very curious to hear what Drew said to win HM of the week and have all those goodies in the fridge. What was his answer in the DR about why he would be a BB winner? Or something like that. What could have been his answer so that he won that privilege??

I still like Rethse wish list as per next nominations, I wanted them all up and the double eviction so that Ed and Jade could leave together. At least it could make for a wonderful eviction episode. However, this freeze and release is a sure sign that nominations will take place... or Big Brotha was hoping all of them would fail so that all of them would get nominations. I just want all of them up and the double eviction for the couple to go.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Cricket are you in the USA? Your profile here lists you in Wisconsin, maybe you have a Canadian IP address or something (reaching for straws, I know nothing about nothing & don't even know if Canada is geoblocked) I'd suggest doing an IP search on yourself to check if you are in the USA & you've never been able to view BBB site.

BBAU site (where the clips originate) is geoblocked to the USA but Behind Big Brother is not. It's the only site that I've found to (consistently) view BBAU clips in the USA. I prefer this site because it also posts updates that don't include clips & usually the clips are the least relevant part of the updates but it helps over a weekend with no shows available.

I suggest you clear your cache, reboot your computer, clear your cache again & then retry accessing this site. Maybe your cache has a bad link.

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?49543-BB2013-Live-Feed-Updates-%28DISCUSSION-NOT-ALLOWED%29/page56

I noticed someone posted updates recently on that site that were to a closed youtube acct but as Spunky noted above, the Conseula posts are still viewable.

Sometimes they are also on youtube but the one I did watch hasn't posted in over a month.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BBVIDEOAUS/videos

& the latest one I had was closed down due to copyright violations.

I'm betting if you searched youtube for BBAU & filtered for todays uploads, you might find another source to view clips.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I thought they would all be up also next week but that wouldn't make sense if they threatened them with auto noms for failing the freeze task *but* it could be just a scare tactic & maybe they'll all be up anyways, but I don't believe so, I think it's too soon yet to do an ALL up this next week. I think they like keeping a wild card aspect to the final week.

It wouldn't make sense that the *only* nominees would be task failers in case there were no task failers, so I assume it would be 3 nom + task failers.

I've been known to be horribly wrong lots of times & prob wrong again, but these are my thoughts lol.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I think you could be right about it being the 3 nom + task failers, Willwillbee. That makes sense.

Thank you so much for the videos addy. Yes, I'm I Wisconsin. I had tried Behind Big Brother before, but I was not selecting the right videos or something because the addy you gave me worked today.

Gibraltar

08-31-2013

Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gibraltar a private message Print Post    
Tully seemed to make quite an impact on BB this year ... I never cared for her personality and I don't understand her appeal which has her coming back a second time after being evicted? I hope she doesn't mess up Drew's game with her "secret".

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
nevermind

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Monday, October 21, 2013 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Day 85 - 11:05 PM

Tully's return to the House today is still the hot topic of conversation in the House.

"That was weird having Tully come back in," Ed says.

"I knew we were going to have an ex-Housemate!" Tahan replies.

"The worst thing about today is that I could read into it, as far or as little, and actually know next to nothing," Drew says.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Monday, October 21, 2013 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Tully said in the behind the scenes piece that she went into the house to let Drew know she's single.

http://content3.catalog.video.msn.com/e2/ds/c0acacc9-9613-434b-9cb6-0fcc6cee301e.mp4

behind the scenes piece -

http://content2.catalog.video.msn.com/e2/ds/841a7b43-9601-47b1-87ca-2caaeca14da2.mp4

per posters, I found amusing -

Tully has said on Twitter today she has the flu, so maybe she wont be going back in after all. or has she already been in?

I don't think that having the flu will seriously affect her going back in. All she has to do is go in, give Drew the flu and get out. 5 minutes tops.

and reactions from the exgf -

Well after tonight is done and dusted Tahlia can finally try and get her life back to some normality. Its been a horrible time for the family as well.

TAHLIA. ‏@beginnersblood 58m
Tonight, this chapter officially ends, for good.

Almost sounds like the gf didn't end it already, I'm confused...

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, October 21, 2013 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
What's Tully's secret?

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Monday, October 21, 2013 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I assume, that she's single

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, October 21, 2013 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I liked seeing Tully again, what the heck was she trying to do to Tahan?? Glad she kept her cool...

But I was hoping Drew would lose it seeing Tully again. I'm fed up these guys don't lose it! What does it take to make them 'snap out of it'???

I just hope they're all being played by Big Brotha and they will all be on the block next Thursday.

Florin

08-27-2006

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
It was my understanding this freeze comp was for food. If they fail then they are going to be on staples for a 3rd week in a row. That is why they are all trying not to fail. Also the intruders are not allowed to discuss outside events. So they were not able to tell Drew nothing about Tully and how the public feels.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
It's my understanding that anyone that failed the freeze & release competition was automatically nominated this week, that's why they've been so diligent to complete it. They said it would only take one to fail the task.

Friday, October 18, 2013 - 11:44 pm
per "live feed" clips -

To pass the task HMs must remain frozen under any circumstances. And only one instance of rule-breaking will result in a failed Task – and an automatic Nomination for that individual!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Maddie was evicted. I thought her interview went really well, she was very gracious. She was a really nice HM to have in there, I wish she stayed, but oh, well.

They won the freeze task. BB initially scolded them for some giggles and all, but then said they tried really hard, or something, so they passed. They were told when frozen and couldn't cheer.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
Is there a YouTube of last night's eviction? I'm not finding one at my usual site and it's usually posted by now.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
Of course, I found it after I posted this. Nevermind.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 2:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
The noms happened with family and friends nominating one person for 2 points and the hms one person for 3 points. And the results are:

Drew 7 pts
Ed 7 pts
Jade 5 pts
Tim 5 pts

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Eviction #12 - Betting Odds

Opening:

Ed 1.40
Jade 4.50
Drew 5.00
Tim 9.00

I so hope this will be!

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
If Ed's brother bets on everyone but Ed to be evicted, he will win enough to recoup all the bets & make enough to vote for Ed.

If he bets a total of $9600 on the other 3 ($4000 for Jade, $3600 for Drew & $2000 for Tim) he will make $18,000 in winnings (no matter who is evicted, other than Ed) & which will recoup his bids & have $8400 to vote on Ed = 15272 votes or 7.6% of total votes which should save him & wouldn't be out of pocket a dime.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
That makes me nervous, Will. I so want Ed to go next - or Jade. I'm totally sick of them. I liked Jade at first but never liked Ed.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, October 27, 2013 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I was watching some clips, they have a Christmas task wrapping presents and there is also a little brother task, where one HM takes charge. In the wrapping room, Tim was telling Ed that he really put Jade up, not bc of bugs, but bc he wanted Boogs out. Tim also said something like he didn't care about the nominations, they were just a silly task or something. However, if they were truly silly to him, then why calculate the noms with rocks? On the little brother task, Tahan tasked Drew with only being able to make loud and/or strange noises when Boogs spoke to him. They didn't show the outcome, but it seems like it will be funny. The whole show should be good, hopefully they'll show those tonight.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, October 27, 2013 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Those clips are the only thing to see during the weekend but come Tuesday morning we'll have another episode and then another and another.

So far the polls still show Ed as the least saved, however, I can't really believe it because Big Brotha has been highlighting his relationship with Jade and the Australian audience may want to see more of that.

I am not looking forward to a crying Jade if Ed goes, oh Lord, spare me that. She'll gather a lot of sympathy and a lot of votes to stay.

I think Drew is in more danger of going than Ed, but who knows.

So even if those polls show Ed it could happen again what happened before, everyone expected Ed to go instead it was Ben. So, what about another Ben eviction and Tim goes... you never know.

Big Brotha kept them busy with various tasks, don't you find the x-mas workshop a bit too early, I thought maybe making Halloween costumes would have been more in season. It was good however to get them together to open up to each other. The apple party in the garden of eden must have been fun for them but something put Tim in a bad mood. Boog could be the reason.