TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 06, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2013: SPOILERS for BBAU 2013: Archive through October 06, 2013 users admin

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
Okay this makes sense. Sorry for the previous entries being the nature of our US fake-out posts. From ‎Executive Producer, Big Brother 2013

Alex Mavroidakis
I can assure anyone that is concerned that there has been no incident involving Justynn or Nathan - we are simply ignoring them on the live feeds so Monday's surprise is not ruined for our loyal fans. It is exactly what we do to protect who is nominated, who won Showdown etc etc. The live feed exists to keep fans engaged when the show is not on air - it is not there to reveal every last surprise as that would have a negative impact on how many people watch the program.

I love a good conspiracy as much as the next person but when calls from concerned relatives start coming in then it has to be put to bed. Nobody involved with the show started or fuelled this ridiculous story and as soon as it became more than just your run of the mill rumour I responded. If I had to debunk every falsehood tweeted/posted/written about BB then there would be no program at all as it would take up all of my time! We have and will NEVER use the health / well-being of a Housemate to promote the show - I would like to believe we proved that when we switched off the cameras during the terrible incident that happened to Josh last year. Duty of care to Housemates comes first - always.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I can't stand Tully. I really hope we won't be treated to more of her tearful slogging around, negativity, and mopey face.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Please no more Tully. It would just be wrong to let her back in the house. She has had too much exposure to the outside world.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
My theory that Maddy is Drew's gf is still simmering. Drew didn't seem to have a reaction to her entering but he seem to stand farthest away (which could be a stunned reaction) I rewatched it & his back was to the camera or he was out of frame, so I didn't see any of his facial reactions. He did do a body "lie tell" when he said he was Drew but that may be because his name is Anthony (which would be not so truthful).

When she first walks into the house, Ed hugs her & then Drew walks up to her & says waving his arm to him, "This is Benny" & she goes to hug Ben before very briefly hugging Drew.

from the "live feed" updates -

Boog and Madaline come back from the Diary Room, the latter opening up a golden envelope in front of all HMs to read the letter inside.

"I'm so sorry, I feel so bad," she says to Boog when she discovers the letter gets her and two HMs access to the Garden of Eden.

Madaline picks Tahan and Drew just as a small flutter of rain starts to fall.

... the three go into the special lodging

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?49543-BB2013-Live-Feed-Updates-%28DISCUSSION-NOT-ALLOWED%29/page35

She said before entering the house, she was most interested in getting to know Ben but maybe another day.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Rut roh - major change in odds - Mik went from 5.00 to 1.20

Centrebet/Sportingbet Odds When Betting Closed

Mikkayla 1.20
Sisters 3.50
Ed 8.00
Drew 11.00
Jade 14.00
Tim 21.00

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, those odds were wrong as I thought since the sisters are gone! Oh well, I almost didn't mind them staying since I wanted Mikk to go instead.

Will wait for the eviction episode to post on the Discussion thread.

Thanks Will for all your help here!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Don't you think they're just not smart enough to target Nathan? No intruder is on the block... and of course Mikkayla and Jade are safe! Bummer.

It could be Tahan going if Australians like Drew more than her. I think they want to keep Ed for his showmance with Jade... So it will be either Tahan or Drew.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I guess I can answer my own questions. The intruders got a free pass and so Nathan could not be nominated and could not nominate, which I found totally wrong since he is now permanent HM. Big Brotha decides who goes or who stays I think, the Australian vote is just a smokescreen.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Eviction Odds for Wed Oct 9th

Ed 1.80
Drew 2.80
Tahan 3.50
Tim 11.00
Ben 13.00

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I think that Tahan's noms pissed Jade off & she went off.

Day 67 - Nomination Shock!

Day 67 - 7:48 PM

After trying all day to get a quiet word with Jade, Tahan gives up and addresses a House rumour with other HMs present, including Mikkayla.

A little birdy had told Tahan that Jade would like to see her 'buried', and Tahan feels that a line has been crossed.

Jade, assisted by Mikkayla, admits that she did say something unkind about Tahan during a moment of frustration, but that she 'can't remember' exactly what was said.

An unimpressed Tahan encourages her to remember, but Jade isn't budging.

"Someone has gone straight to you with the desire to cause conflict," Jade says resolutely.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
Possibly Jade would be less upset with Drew had she chosen to look at his ballot nominating Tahan with three votes but would still have taken a step back from him after his relaying to Tahan what Jade said about her. I wish he'd lied to Jade and I think he didn't because he didn't want her to think Boog was the one who told Tahan; either that or he is convicted to tell Jade the truth. Either way, bad move on Drew's part and I'm disappointed in him, though I still want him to remain in the game. I hope Ed goes this week.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
A House Truth
Day 68 - 8:35 PM

During a game of Truth or Dare, Tim drops a bombshell.

"If Tully said 'I'm dropping Tahlia, I have feelings for you', what would you have done?" Tim asks Drew.

Tahan tells him to take a big sip of his drink before responding.

"Your face says it all," Jade teases affectionately.

"I would've pursued it..." Drew replies frankly. "She's awesome."

It's the answer that most HMs were expecting, and that many seem to have hoped for.

Tim claims to have a crush on Boog but Boog says Tim is more woman than she is which apparently hurt Tim's feelings but Tahan said no, he doesn't have feelings.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Saturday, October 05, 2013 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
I didn't get much out of the new task, but found this to be an interesting little tidbit.

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?50037-Day-70-Live-Feed-2013/page3

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, October 05, 2013 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
what's the tidbit Cinnabarry? That the intruders are both still in the house?

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, October 05, 2013 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Hopefully Ed being evicted is right, the betting odds have Ed going with no one else close.

luxbet

Ed
Drew
Tahan
Tim
Ben

Ben & Tim used to be closer for winning BB but not so much any more. If I was a bettor, I think I'd put a bet on Tim.

Winner BB 2013 Odds

1.75 Ben
2.80 Tim
10. Drew
13. Jade
19. Tahan
26. Mik
26. Ed
34. Nathan
34. Other

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/big-brother-2013?LeftNav

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
There are a lot of reports that Nathan has quit. The speculation is that he walked.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
Will, not a big thing but it just grabbed me that Mikkayla said Tahan was fun and agreed with Ben that they wouldn't mind if Tahan bunked in with them in the Gold room.

As to who walked? I'm hoping it's Nathan and that they scratch this week's eviction so Drew will be safe. Of course, that means Ed will be safe also.

World First Shock Exit! Housemate Makes The Ultimate Sacrifice

In a world first, one Big Brother Housemate has made a game-changing sacrifice and left the Big Brother House.

The Housemate who has chosen to walk and the subsequent fallout of their decision will be exclusively revealed on Monday at 8.45pm (AEDT) on Channel Nine.

In the meantime, to protect the Housemate's identity, the Live Feed's transmission has been suspended until after Monday's night’s episode where all will be revealed!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
If they've seen him outside the house then it's for sure Nathan who has quit. Strange though, since a few hours earlier he was telling how much he enjoyed the last task (being tied up).

That he was unhappy I noticed it after a few days, remember his big sigh in the bathroom by the sink, it was like, what in the world am I doing here?? I saw right away something was off with him, like he was hiding something, he couldn't really vent about it since he was facing eviction against Justynn, then he tried to express his feelings at the dinner table and his anger for Australians evicting the sisters, then confronting Tim and telling him that he should be more honest and upfront with the others.

But to quit just because he had enough, why did he even enter the house? Just a publicity stunt? He doesn't seem to me the guy who's after publicity.

Anyway, can't understand it since he was telling how much he enjoyed himself during their last task. So what did go wrong to push him to leave? I guess stay tuned...

To talk about a 'sacrifice', meaning to keep both female intruders? Well, then it's a good swap, Mad and Boog are certainly better than Nathan.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
This is my first BBAU so I didn't know that last season, when one left that it was all over the news, Facebook, Twitter and the forums. Someone pointed out Nathan's telling Sonia he wanted to stay two weeks and perhaps it was pre-arranged with BB that he leave now.

I think both girl intruders add more to the show than Nathan so I kind of hope it is Nathan who left.

It's mentioned that the voting has not been shut down so that may indicate that it is none of the Eviction nominees, though "If you read the voting T&Cs, it basically says they can keep the lines open and keep all the money from voting no matter what happens - even if they kick someone or other circumstances arise, so, legally, no news on the eviction vote out is no sign of anything."

Then there's comments about Jade acting different the last couple of days and since she quit on Italy's Top Model, that she may have left. But would Jade leave as long as Ed is in the house?

Speculation re that it's Tahan -
"I was just thinking about what Tahan's mom said. Maybe the family matter has taken a turn for the worst, and Big Brother has informed Tahan, with a choice to stay or leave."

"I read and posted somewhere about Tahan hosting a TV show. The article was about her being on holidays in the US, mixing with the likes of Justin Beiber etc. Perhaps she didnt expect to be in Big Brother as long as she has been and has a contract outside the house, to start the new job?"

"It makes me a bit nervous that Tahan wasn't on any of the feeds today and both Mikkayla and Jade said nice things about her. It's hard to imagine she would leave though, unless she was alerted to something that happened on the outside."

Re it's Drew - "Maybe one of the intruders let slip that Tully had been dumped, so Drew decided to leave so he could be reunited with her, and they can get started on their Reality TV show for next year. Wishful thinking? Not the TV show bit, unfortunately, my friends, I think that is inevitable."

I don't know what connection Goon has to BB - "In the other thread Goon confirms that someone has walked and we won't guess who it is. (Not sure if serious with the guessing though. If Goon was being cryptic then he means we can all frackkn guess...if not then it is going to blow our socks off)"

Who do you think left?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Then it's not true what they're saying that they saw Nathan outside the house in some kind of "Dreamworld" place?? If they say they saw him there then why speculate it's someone else.

For Tahan to leave this way seems a bit odd, since she lasted for so long and might as well keep going another week. What's another week after she lost all this time in the house for her career, I'm sure she'll gain even more popularity if she stays on.

Jade, no way and no one else I think would do such a thing after being in there so long. Nathan is the one that makes more sense to me since he didn't plan on staying longer than two weeks and since they keep saying they saw him somewhere else. If they didn't say this I would suspect Tahan left but still very strange.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
I haven't read that Nathan was seen outside the house. Is that in the forums or was it reported from other sites? If they've stopped the LF's so the missing person cannot be ascertained, would'nt he/she be in sequester?

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
If someone wanted off the show, they couldn't keep him/her in sequester against their will.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
True, Merrysea. I assumed their contracts would require sequester in a situation such as this one.

From the daily wash:

How will the Housemates bounce back from losing a friend like this? And how will it change the game?

These questions are a stretch if the HM is Nathan. IMO.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It could be Tahan if they really are saying she had a family member in very bad health and may have wanted to be close to her family. That is a very valid reason and one the public will accept more than if she quit because of pressure. I too will accept that more than any other reason. She is my favorite in the house and I may lose a bit of interest in this Aussie BB if she is gone for reasons other than the family reason.

If it is Nathan it seems a bit extreme for not showing live feeds. I suspect it's Tahan and this is why they're making it such a big secret of it and someone said they heard Jade and Mikkayla commenting about Tahan in a 'past' sentence as if she was gone from the house. And also some of the posters of our Spoiler link we use were saying they didn't see Tahan for a while before the announcement by BB. Drat!

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I just hope this isn't Mr Clooney and they are using it for drama and ratings.