TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Big Brother Canada‏ starts Feb 27...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Big Brother Canada‏ starts Feb 27, 2013 users admin

Big Brother Canada 1
Big Brother Canada (on slice)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 16, 2012Mameblanche25 09-16-12  8:05 am
Archive through October 05, 2012Jimmer25 10-05-12  10:26 am
Archive through January 17, 2013Jimmer25 01-17-13  8:47 pm
Archive through February 02, 2013Flagg25 02-02-13  4:21 pm
Archive through February 22, 2013Lillian25 02-22-13  6:04 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link Lillian

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Pretty cool looking actually- love the fact there's only one bedroom for them...

Punkaroo

05-30-2006

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkaroo a private message Print Post    
They're having a slop taste test truck promo in Toronto with Dan from BBUS. Nice if you are close by!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I'm in T.O. and no way, no thanks.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I think we here in the states will be able to watch on Justintv.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
HEre are my thoughts of the HG's so far:

Peter and Aneal look like so much alike, I wonder if they will be friends? Just judging by appearance on that one. Talla and Suzette have similar backgrounds, wouldn't be surprised if they became friends. Wouldn't be surprised if Danielle and Emerald became friends. I think Alec and Emmett will be friends. Gary will either be friends with Suzette if he's not b*tchy or if he is b*tchy with Emerald.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
When is it starting again?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wednesday at 9:00. :-)

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
BIG BROTHER CANADA MEDIA DAY

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jokers is claiming they will have the feeds. Or a link to them.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBCADiscussion&Number=19061095

(Mods please erase the link if I am not supposed to post it. I apologize ahead of time.)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And some of the articles I've been reading seem to confirm there's going to be an early eviction Thursday night....Apparently the plan was to only have 14 HG's but they liked some of the finalists so much they went ahead and put 15 in.

Also from the sounds of it they may not have even put them in yet, or did just a day or so ago...so we'll get a lot more of the early strategy sessions and alliance building we usually miss.

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
the bigbrothercanada.ca page is updated and ready - here's the link to the page that will have the feeds:

http://bigbrothercanada.slice.ca/video/live/

I don't know how much of it you can see outside of Canada - there is one main screen with 4 smaller screens underneath where you can choose the camera - these smaller screens say "House Feed 1" "House Feed 2" etc. up to "House Feed 4"

Hopefully someone makes a bbviewer like we use for BB US - I'm not a fan of the web page feeds - but if we have to take what we can get I'll just have to live with it LOL

Looking forward to it - I hope it doesn't disappoint! But trying to fit it in along with all the prime time shows I watch won't be easy!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
So excited for tonight's premiere! :-)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Apparently some info about the premiere has come out, I'll spoiler bar it...most of it is from jokers..

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
The twist is there's a phone in the house. It'll ring occasionally with various surprises for the HG's.

Just after they go in, Suzette answers the phone after it rings. Apparently just by answering the phone, she became the first HOH- but had to make her nominations immediately based on her first impressions. She nominated Thomas and Emmitt.

They have had the POV as well- and Thomas won that, so he's off the block (they had to pop balloons to find puzzle pieces they had to assemble).

This makes sense if the first eviction is Thursday...and it looks like they went in at most a couple of days ago.

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
I asked my daughter how she thought Jillian would do. She said she will do well in phyical comps, not well in mental. She said she is loud, but fun. Said she could be used or easily duped. She is highly likely to hook up. She said "
you know those mean girl movies, well she was the dumb nice ditsy one". Kind of like a female version of a dumb jock. She hung with the mean girls but really wasn't a mean one. We only live 3 streets over from her parents,so my daughter went through school with her from start to graduation, said she liked her but not a lot of her friends, said Jillian is able to hang with most people and get along fine, her loudness may get on peoples nerves. I am interested to see how she is in the house, whether it is the real her or not. This is going to be so interesting for me this year.

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
Must add the above post is based on when my daughter went to school with her, they don't travel in the same circles anymore, my daughter moved away, they only know each other enough now to speak casually if they meet. She could be a completely different girl.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the insight into this gal, LLK. :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
We'll close this thread at this point and continue our discussion in tonight's show thread and then in the Current Live Feed Discussion thread once the feeds start up. :-)