TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussions

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race - Canada I: General Discussions users admin

The Amazing Race Canada
The Amazing Race Canada (on CTV)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 18, 2013Mizinvanccouver25 07-18-13  2:07 pm
Archive through August 09, 2013Jasper25 08-09-13  8:26 am
Archive through September 03, 2013Tishala25 09-03-13  4:39 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
It was a new episode. I'm starting to like the antics of Jet and Dave. And, the girls are getting through one way or another. I really thought both teams would not last, but here they are. Good for them.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
If I learned I was going on AR, the first thing I would do is learn how to drive a car with a manual transmission!!!! Do people not watch past seasons???

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Oh, what's wrong in this world when a man who lost both his feet protecting people takes longer to raise money than a pretty woman shaking a hula hoop!

So sad to see Jet and Dave go out b/c of such a goofy roadblock. I hate it when the racers have to depend on strangers.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
i'm mad jet and dave are gone. i really hated the retelling the story challenge. it seemed so stupid.

glad to see the girls still going strong. the truth is, i really like all the remaining teams, so whoever wins will be satisfying.

i never realized newfoundland was so far north and east. for some reason, in my head it was right by nova scotia

Tweety

04-14-2003

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tweety a private message Print Post    
i admit it - Jet and Dave grew on me, so sad to see them out. I would have preferred the two Tims gone.

There was something strange about the beggar challenge - they made a big deal about Dave being able to sing but he didn't take a guitar from the music shop?

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Did you notice that no one took an expensive musical instrument? They must not have been allowed to choose a guitar, drum, violin etc. It also seemed like the other team member couldn't even suggest a song when Jet wondered why Dave was singing , 'Row, row, row.' I really expected Jet and Dave to be in the F3, but am OK with the others who have all tried hard.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
I really started to like Jet and Dave. Especially impressed with all their antics. Never thought I would like them at the start, but they are certainly a fun team.

Although I like the teams that are left, it will seem less "fun" without Jet and Dave.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Here's a fun link to an interview with Jet and Dave. They don't really say much. Apparently they don't even get their Corvettes till after everything is over. It was recorded just before the last episode
https://soundcloud.com/tannerfm-2/amazing-race-canadas-jet-dave

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
On Canada AM this morning they told Marcie that Dave was given a list of only 7 songs he could sing and 'Row, row row' was the only one he knew.

http://canadaam.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.1399467

Tishala

08-01-2000

Monday, September 16, 2013 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
That was a fun ending. I'd never have been able to do that flower challenge at the end. So congrats to Tim for being so observant.

I couldn't believe how tough those young women were, though. They were truly impressive.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
That was great comeback for the Tims after the Panda fiasco. I've been to the Toronto Zoo a few times and it is HUGE. They must have been really exhausted.

It was very nice that none of the teams gave up. I think that they should all be very proud of themselves.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm amazed at how much I enjoyed this series. Nice teams, a deserving and competitive final three and a solid winning team. Wow it's nice to watch reality television like this.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Great ending!! It's good to see nice people win

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
The "After the Race" show was an interesting idea- they should try something like this here (Put it on TVGN or something)...

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Great season, I really enjoyed everything about it. I'm happy that they renewed it.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, October 21, 2013 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I finally saw this season, it was fantastic, I just loved it. I am happy to know it's coming back.

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
TAR Canada is in Victoria today and someone caught a quick video of teams arriving at the airport. Not sure if it will work if you don't have a Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10154038906685386

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
thanks stray_cat. hmm wonder what leg it is.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Very cool, thanks Stray. Can't wait till the show airs.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I just watched a movie called Guilty at 17 that Vanessa has a small part in. One of those made for tv ones they do in BC.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
And now she is a regular on Finding Carter.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, October 07, 2019 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
So I spent this weekend camping and at a baseball tournament. We had a new player on our team, a friend of one of our regulars, Cory Mitic! 😁

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: