TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Spoilers (General Thread - Whole Seas...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Spoilers (General Thread - Whole Season) users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 08, 2019Seamonkey25 03-08-19  12:01 am
Archive through March 20, 2019Rvon25 03-20-19  8:44 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree, Pamy, said same in other thread.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I just read Jeff's interview. He said that Aubrey lost both her advantage and her HII when she got voted out.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Jim Early runs Survivor Whispers and Survivor Whispers Premier FB pages, the Premier is where the spoilers are located. It is a closed group, so you will have to request to be added. Not usually an issue. He will review and add you.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
.-.-.
.-.-.

He said that Aubrey lost both her advantage and her HII when she got voted out.

But, do the others know that is the question I have??? They may think she still has it and can play it. She's smart enough to use that to her advantage.

Also, while Jim Early does not specifically say it, Aubry must be the 2nd person coming back in if she makes the final 6. Jim Early's earlier spoiler was that a person goes in at the merge and at final 6.... which would probably be Aubry. Unless, it is vice-versa between her and Chris. But, I think she probably comes in at the final 6. As a returning player, they would not keep her through the final 6.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The only person that knew she had the advantage was Rick. I don't think anyone knew she had a HII.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kookliebird. I just requested to join this Facebook group.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, oh wow, figured they would let her keep it!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So did I!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Okay.... apparently, there are some issues with spoilers...
>.
>.
>.

Jim Early has said that this Survivor group has actively been putting wrong spoilers out there. For example, the Chris / Aubry coming back into the game spoiler. Even with that, he thinks Chris is the next to come in due to the red buff on his head.

He said that one issue is that there's a spoiler out there that David is medevac'd out in next week's episode... however, there is another spoiler that David wins the game. So, we will find out next week which of those spoilers is correct. I put this in the general spoiler section because it could pertain to the whole season.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
sooo... we really have no idea what may or may not happen...

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yes. That's what's out there right now.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Someone certainly has a medical incident in the previews! It sounded painful 😵

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, March 31, 2019 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks fir the good info, Kooklie ... and thanks for putting it in the correct thread .... AAA+++

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Possible spoiler or not......
In reading some of the comments on Survivor Whispers, I am coming to the conclusion that someone who comes back into the game from the Edge of Extinction island, for the 2nd time or Rick Devens, wins the game... it's not being overtly said by Jim Early, but sometimes he makes comments that makes me think that might be the case.

One particular comment that I recall is that Jim Early mentioned about how the people are bonding on edge of extinction, then they come back into the game with that bond intact for those who are voting the winner. At this point, other than Rick, it does not appear that anyone remaining in the 'real' game is a favorite of those on EOE. Just a thought that I wanted to put out there.... I'm probably wrong though.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Spoilers have been wrong ALL season...

but....

I....

hope it's true... I would love a Devans win... who at Edge is getting any sort of winner's edit?

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Thursday, May 16, 2019 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
The spoilers were correct...and I'm not happy about it. Oh well. Onto the next season!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, May 17, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Thanks once again to Ginger for bringing the spoilers and keeping things interesting for us. Looking forward to another season.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, May 17, 2019 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
After watching the show... and my impression of Chris from his pre-season interview with Josh Wiggler on his series First One Out... Chris was my winner pick... I am THRILLED with the season.

The main problem is we didn't get to see his arc... I loved the moment after he won his way back into the game and he and Joe embraced... there's so much we weren't privy to on EoE... the show needed to be at least 90 minutes to show us more.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, May 17, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thank you Miss Poufy

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 17, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger, ty for another great season! I appreciate all that you do for us during the season! xooxox

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 20, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Love you, Ginger! And your spoilers, too.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Possble cast for season 40? http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/survivor-season-40-cast-revealed

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought I read that Parvati was pregnant and would not be returning.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Yul! I sure hope that list is right. Loved Yul!!

would be excited to see Amber after all these years .. and Ethan too. but Amber AND Rob together?? hmmm

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Some great, some not, some meh.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Roxip she had a baby in 2018

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 24, 2019 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh, perhaps what I was reading was relevant to something else...sorry!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
fyi, ************************************************
VVV
VV
V
V
v
Jim Early has posted what he calls the 'supposed' final 4 on Survivor Whispers.
Lauren is #4. He has not spoiled the order of the remaining or the winner. (Tommy, Dean, Noura)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
oophs posted in wrong thread.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: