TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Spoilers (General Thread - Whole Season): Archive through March 20, 2019 users admin

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
Julia has nothing to complain about. On their tribe we see the folks who are in the action. That means Joe and Aubry, (being the main potential targets) and those plotting against them, (Victoria, Ron, Eric and Gavin a bit) Julie, Julia and Aurora aren't playing (plotting) aggressively, so the camera doesn't go to them much.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting about the podcast, Kooklie.

Dang!!! I would have thought Aubry is going any minute from her edit on the broadcast shows. Huh! Just HUH! Yay Aubry. I will be perfectly fine with her as final three or winner.

Edit: Well, I am always fine with whoever wins. Because the person who plays best always wins. Because that is the game. Russell never got robbed. He shot off all of his own fingers and toes every time he was on.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Tribal, I agree but she is insinuating it is because she is black, which I say is hogwash. If she knew she went deep in the game I doubt she would be complaining of airtime only 3 eps in

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, how in the heck can she make any argument based on her skin colour? Did she not notice Aurora hasn't had much air time, nor Julie? Last time I looked they are not women of colour...sour grapes, if ya ask me. And has anyone heard anything from Eric, since the first episode? Neither black nor a woman. Her argument is not founded on any sort of reality.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 3:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jeff has always said they cast these people depending on their stories. Evidently, Julia wasn't getting her story across in her confessionals.

Also, her team has been winning so we don't see what goes on back at her camp after the IC.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Tribal, ITA! and lots of people on Twitter told her that. I just take it to mean she doesnt go that far since she is complaining

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I also wonder how familar she is with the show. Most people know winning tribe barely gets coverage. I will be surprised if she makes merge based on her complaining already about airtime

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Only one tribe has been to tribal so most of the show has been about them. I couldn’t name one person on the other tribe.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
The other tribe!! Now tribes!

Joe. Aubrey, the older guy, the red-haired girl, the fireman, the college student girl, the mom, and the nameless/faceless others...

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 18, 2019 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
la de dah.....
more information on the elimination "tribe"
According to some postings from Jim Early on Survivor Whispers, the elimination tribe members have a chance to get back into the game 1) at the merge and 2) when either 5 or 6 are left in the game. No information on how that works though. I assume that it would be just one of them.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, March 18, 2019 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
That's all well and good...

But...

What chance do the returnees have at staying in the game. They'll be voted right out... they'd be the "easy" vote... This twist sucks... unless Chris gets back in and somehow makes it to the end!! (then I'll be happy)

:-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 18, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But,............................................

There could be idols and advantages and individual immunity.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Good Information Kooklie ..... thanks

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I agree Cass_cat.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Individual Immunity is the ONLY way the returning player will make it... so I hope it's Chris...

I also wonder if there's an Hidden Idol on EI... there should be one... hopefully Chris and Rick are looking... I doubt Reem would get off her grumbly butt to look for one... she didn't even see the stairs... until Keith was there...

When life gives you lemons... make lemonade...

Mitch300

06-02-2011

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mitch300 a private message Print Post    
Interesting that re-emerging was complaining that there is no food. Then last week we see Chris with fishing gear. So Re-emerging didn’t even attempt to fish while she was there.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Did you catch Reem's comment when Chris caught fish...

"I like Chris better today than I did yesterday."

Jeep

10-17-2001

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
I'm late to this party, but wanted to say that I enjoy everyone's comments and spoilers! I never miss them. Love all the pics Alaginger posts of the challenges. Thanks Ginger!

That being said.……….Reem reminds me so much of last Survivor's Natalie. So negative and bossy. I hope she is not the one to return.

I also wondered why they weren't searching for an idol on EI. They can be anywhere and would certainly be at the top of my mind. Well, maybe after food! LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jeep, they probably are but we just wont see anything about it unless they find one

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Jim Early of Whispers (Missyae) is spitting out spoilers on Facebook today, so I'm just going to jot them all down here and we can refer to them again:

1 - Chris is one of the players to return from EI

2 - Lauren and Kelly don't stick together all of the way

3 - Lauren is in Final 6 - so is Aubry

4 - There will be more idols

5 - Wardog makes merge - no threat to win

6 - Very female dominate late in the season

7 - Kelly gets screwed over

8 - Eric makes merge and is a threat

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
this all makes me happy...

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Thanks for pulling this over Ginger. I just saw it.

Kearie

07-21-2005

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
I think #3 could be wrong.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL! my guess is that she gets back in and still has her idol and extra vote

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
How do I find Jim Early’s Facebook page?