TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode for April 18, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode for April 18, 2018 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 13, 2018Pamy25 04-13-18  6:39 pm
Archive through April 16, 2018Alaginger25 04-16-18  4:05 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I refuse to bring over any pics from the Gross Food Immunity Challenge......makes me gag just looking at them.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Ginger, thank you! I was talking with friends yesterday about how we can't even watch that challenge.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to the Youtube "Behind the Scenes" practice of the Dreamteamers practicing the Reward Challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUiXqoSiW0E&feature=push-u&attr_tag=4JsGrNzml1ZfZ3Tj-6

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger, that is horrible your doc didnt tell you that important detail!!! Juju, that is a cool feature on Bigdog's!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger, ITA! I hate food challenges!!! even more than the blindfold ones!! I am not looking forward to this!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Off-topic - Ginger, same thing with eyes, I have found out. Your brain needs to learn how to run the new systems. We humans have wonderfully adaptive brains. I suppose your brain was shutting down some seemingly inoperative systems and gearing up the others to take over. I find it to be a freaking miracle every day.

Okay, challenge and unbalanced teams for Reward challenge - Wendell is his own powerhouse. Donathan has proved himself again and again to be capable of shouldering the heavy load if somebody has to do it to win. Don't recall exactly which episode, maybe even last one, but didn't Donathon win it for his team tossing the rings from the swim platform? And Wendell also has Laurel, a tall and powerful brilliant woman. And look at that pic of Chelsea, who we never even knew was playing!! That picture is a picture of someone with a determination as big as any champion.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I cringe during the "food" challenges & actually find myself gagging.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And didn't Donathan also win it for his team a couple of weeks ago during the balance and placement of pieces reward challenge?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes, that was such a great moment!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Ginger!!! I too can't believe your doc failed to mention such a significant detail... but then i'm not too surprised

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh!!! You are absolutely right, Lexie_girl!

Donathon is shaping up to be this season's surprise power player. A gay guy who lives in rural West Virginia, virgin because there are no other (out) gay guys in his area, accent so strong most of America can barely make out his words, thrilled to be with people different from the ones he knows, likely first time out of WV, and is his grandmother's caretaker? Reality television gold.

Go Donathon!!!

Jeep

10-17-2001

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
Yes, Donathon really seems like a nice guy and a good player. However, he is from eastern Kentucky which is close to West Virginia, but not in it.

Here's a link to his info: Donathon

It tells about how poor they have been and his love for his grandmother. Makes me want him to win this whole thing!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
FYI.. over at Survivors Whispers Premiere
^
^
^
^
^

JE has finally taken down the cover photo of Andrea and has replaced it with Libby's picture.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Over at Survivor Blows the votes are up to 6 now:

1 is for Dominick

The other 5 are all for poor little Libby

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, he never had Andrea that I saw, its always been Libby

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I agree Pamy.......

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Then why did JE change the picture if the first one was of Libby?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
If I had to take a guess, I would say that he did it so that it would be more representative of the way she looked when she was actually voted out.

Just a guess!

It might also have something to do with him getting reports of too many people confusing that picture of Libby with Andrea.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That makes sense because for the last 3-4 days, I couldn't figure out why he had a picture of Andrea as the boot.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree with Ginger

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: