TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 16, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode for April 18, 2018: Archive through April 16, 2018 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Peapod ... Andrea is a player from the past that Jim Early loves to put pictures up of ... she is not in the current cast.

So, the cover pic now is Libby.......and we are to take it that Jim Early is telling us that Libby gets the boot at the next TC???

Anyway......we think that's what it means!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Andrea Bahlky... or something like that... first played the season Boston Rob won... then played a couple seasons later... then was on Game Changers... i don't get the fascination with her either...

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Andrea Boelke, something like that. However, when I first saw Libby on this season, I thought it WAS Andrea back again. I don't get the Andrea love either. She is apparently really a BIG player in the former-Survivor-players'community. And yes, lots of people just love her.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
well, if that is Libby, and not Andrea, the resemblance is uncanny. (and, Pamy, on really close re-examination, I believe you are right --
Libby-cleaned-up is a ringer for Andrea) Clearly, it's a 'type' favored by Probst and his casting crew.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Andrea and Libby are each other's Doppleganger.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
What does Doppleganger mean?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
look a like

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Sure wish I could see this picture you guys are talking about.........I looked, but must be missing the right link........

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Andrea was on Survivor XXII, Redemption Island. Boston Rob winning was the clue I used.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The picture I want to see is the one that Whispers has up. I find Jim Early and Missyae and Whispers, but I never see the pictures they are talking about......so I figure I must not be getting into the right section at Facebook and/or Twitter.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger, Ill try and get it for you

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Libby

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
sorry i stretched the page!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
here is a link to andrea 's site so you can see her pic
https://www.andreaboehlke.com/gallery

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 4:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ginger, he only posts the boot picture on Survivor Whispers Premiere on FB since "Survivor Whispers" is a spoil-free FB page. So if you are on "Premiere" you will see the boot picture which is the cover photo.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks Pamy ...... yes, that is not Andrea (cause I know her face very well) and it's not Angela from this season.

And from this season, it can only be Libby.

Lexie ... thanks for that information. I'll try that and if I can get it, I can save it into my "favorite places" for future spoiling effort.

See........that's why our site is teamwork!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And just for comparison.......here's a couple of pics.

This is Libby in last week's show that I got from the Press Release thumbprints and enlarged here at TVCH.

And here's Libby in her bio picture prior to the show.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I just had to post this that I stumbled over.

I wear hearing aids now, and have a hard time hearing some of the comments on the show. I couldn't understand all that Wendell said at the voting booth last week, so here it is for all of us.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I didn't understand what Wendell said either. Thanks for sharing.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yw Ginger, the least I can do for all you do!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to a sneak peek over at youtube.com of the Reward Challenge. Two teams compete (2 teams of 6 each).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfbnj0rFYWc

So, the gross food challenge is for Immunity

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Ginger, Bigdog now has hearing aids (from Costco) that have a remote microphone, and he can put that little microphone right under the television speaker and flip a switch on his hearing aids to pick up that microphone, and he can hear the television perfectly well at a level I can barely even know is broadcasting. When I need hearing aids, I am getting that feature! E-mail me at address in my profile if you want further info.

Okay, now I have pinpointed the difference between Andrea and Libby. Libby is the younger, more innocent version of Andrea, before Andrea decided to become a "celebrity" sex siren. Looking gorgeous when one is young is all well and good, as long as one doesn't get all wrapped up in it, makes money at it, and invests well. It is probably not one's best long-term strategy for life.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Juju ...... I have something to tell you and share, also. When I got hearing aids about 3 years ago, I had 85% hearing of sound and 85% cognitive recognition of words.

I was told not to wear them at night because I would get an earache, but I was never told to wear them all day long, regardless if anybody else was around or not. Well, I'm home a lot reading books, computer, housework, whatever ... and hubby is gone a lot ... so I wasn't wearing them some days for 2 or 3 days at a time.

End of story, I still have 85% for sound but only 15% recognition of words.......because, what they don't tell you is that if you don't wear them, that thing that hooks your hearing up with your brain atrophies, and you don't get it back. I dropped from 85% to 15% just because I didn't wear the blasted things. Nobody ever mentioned that to me, but when I looked it up on the Internet..........yep, it's there alright ...... in several articles.

So, my friends of TVCH ... if you are ever diagnosed with hearing loss and prescribed hearing aids........wear the darn things!!!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Ginger I actually am looking into this as it is getting bad now. I tried a cheaper pair and it was awful they were tinny no bass what’s so ever. I could not tune them in. I am looking into ones with blue tooth so I can tie in with the phone and other gadgets.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Press Release pics are up, but links at Inside Survivor aren't working; however, Sheldor at Survivor Blows has these pics and information up.

Reward Challenge:
Water Sling Shot Reward Challenge (in Teams of 6)

Team Purple = Wendell with Donathan and 4 gals (Angela, Laurel, Libby and Chelsea).
Team Orange = 3 gals and 3 guys - Domenick, Michael, Sebastian, Desiree, Jenna and Kellyn

Wendell with his underbalanced team (I would love it if they won).

Dominick

Donathan

Michael

Chelsea

Wendell