TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 13, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode for April 18, 2018: Archive through April 13, 2018 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here is the title for next week's episode:

"What Would You Do For An Idol?"

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking one of the girls are in trouble next week.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Just for the record, the two girls who voted for Libby were:

Angela (The closest in alliance with Chris) and Des

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the weekly interview that Dalton Ross at EW.com does with Jeff Probst:

http://ew.com/tv/2018/04/12/survivor-jeff-probst-chris-dom-ghost-island-episode-8/

And here's the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Well, sir, how do you follow up one of the best episodes of Survivor I have ever seen? What’s coming up next week?
Jeff Probst: Thank you for that very high praise. It means a lot to hear that. Next week, we begin to feel the true battle beginning. People are gathering their troops and gameplay ramps up a bit more.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
If the girls can get together, they have the numbers now. But, sounds like in-fighting might mess that up. I think Libby was not happy that her name was on the parchment at Tribal.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Really good interview today with Chris by Hollywood Reporter:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-ghost-island-chris-noble-exit-interview-1102033

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm ... Survivor Blows is showing that the title for next week's show is different that what I first posted:

Instead of "What Would You Do For An Idol" it's

Update 4/12/2018: "It's Like The Perfect Crime"

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here is the link to the interview today with Chris and Parade.com

https://parade.com/661855/mikebloom/survivor-ghost-island-chris-noble-raps-up-his-time-in-fiji/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well, I have really messed up on putting the title in here for next week. I got confused and put the title in for the following week, and then the correction for that week. Please excuse my oversight.......

The title for next week's show is:
"The Sea Slug Slugger" (probably refers to Sebastian)

And the CBS Misdirection clues:

A CLASSIC SURVIVOR EATING CHALLENGE IS BACK, AND INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY IS ON THE LINE, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18

“The Sea Slug Slugger” – A classic SURVIVOR eating challenge is back, and individual immunity is on the line, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, April 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
how could Dalton call that ep the best ever?? wasnt even close!!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Also, I am calling b.s. on Dalton Ross saying swah-vay is a correct pronunciation with a different meaning for the word suave. Cannot find that pronunciation anywhere, just the common one syllable pronunciation.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 4:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I'm thinking it is because Wendell and Dom reached out to work with Chris and he turned them down and went home with an idol in his pocket. It wasn't the best episode ever but it was one of the better ones this season.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
well, hmmmm.................................
A blond has replaced Chris in the Survivor Whispers banner.... I think it's Libby, which kind of surprises me.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
So ... Jim Early (Missyae of Whispers) has hinted that a female is leaving at the next TC, and it's a blond?

And you think it's Libby? Could be....She received 2 votes at the last TC.

However; Angela is also a blond, and she was the closest ally to Chris.

When you figure out for sure, let us know...

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The picture didn't look like Angela, I thought it was Libby after looking at all the pictures in the banner. Can't access FB at work, so am not able to post the picture.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
We're patient, Kooklie (lol)

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
Not Libby. It's JE's favorite from the past, Angela, (isn't it?)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Okay... thanks. Too many blonds over the seasons and I get confused as to who is who....

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
What about Des???
^
^
^
^
She's blonde... ish...

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh I wish it was...

Kellyn. She annoys me in so many ways.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
my bad, Andrea, not Angela. or I think that's who it is.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... JE absolutely loves Andrea. He's always posting pictures of her.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
I agree, she's the past player with the most pics on his page, in my opinion. Don't understand the fascination, but I've seen waaaaay too much of her. (literally -- so many 'sexy' shots)

Peapod

01-31-2004

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peapod a private message Print Post    
Who is Andrea

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the cover pic that is there now if for sure Libby