TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Resident on Fox

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Resident on Fox users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 24, 2018Colordeagua25 01-24-18  10:51 pm
Archive through April 17, 2018Spunky25 04-17-18  7:44 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Previews have shown her in an orange jumpsuit, so I assume she is going to be accused probably next week.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Oops, I guess I must have dreamed the orange jump suit.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well the evil doctors ousted the head of the hospital and the doctor whose ego is allowing him to botch procedures and blame others is now in charge and in collusion with the evil oncologist.

And Lily's family, who never visited her, sued. Typical.

Nurse is fired.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I was still hoping a camera could show the evil doctor was still near Lily when the nurse left, but it will drag on forever or we may never know. Good thing the camera recorded the fire in the operating room, what an awful thing to happen !

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"I was still hoping a camera could show the evil doctor was still near Lily when the nurse left"

No need to worry. I'm positive that the cameras will show Hunter going to Lilly's room after Nic left. They mentioned several times in this episode that the OR cameras are now recording everything. And in Nicole's hearing they even said something like this to her: "So your story is based entirely on the theory that someone else entered Lilly's room after you left?"

I think there is no way they won't nab the evil Dr Hunter with the cams...especially since that hearing board and Nic/Conrad have separately come to the same conclusion that the ONLY way Lilly could have been overdosed with Potassium is if someone tampered with the drip flow after Nic left....unless Nic intentionally killed Lilly, of course.

Also, the fact that the burned patient was able to hack the cams to make his "netube" video (apparently with Conrad's help) gives the good guys access to the recorded videos that the new CEO, Dr Bell, would NEVER release to Conrad, Nic, or the hearing board (because Bell has made too many OR mistakes himself).

The writers seem to have eliminated all options to actually solving this case unless those cameras come into play. The only other option is that Nic killed Lilly and we all know that one of the two main characters isn't going to remain fired from hospital.

Oh yeah...one more thing. The cameras with recording devices are only in the ORs...but I'm convinced at least one of the OR cams will have recorded Hunter walking past a window towards Lilly's room before the time Hunter claims that she left the building.

All roads lead to Rome...er...uh...the O.R. cams! :-)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I forgot something! Remember the hypochondriac in the ER? She insisted that she be tested for cancer since she is convinced she has lymphoma. I think the ER doctor gave her a referral for Dr Hunter, didn't he?

If she comes down with "cancer" after seeing Hunter, that will raise a red flag, too. The ER docs are sure she's a healthy woman so, if nothing else, they will check into it if they discover she winds up as one of Hunter's patients.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Wow Sanfran... I can see you're quite enthusiastic about the show and I find your thinking very interesting, your suggestions should be useful to the producers because with the last episode I think they are a bit deviating to the dark dark side and I'd rather see the story stick to the more realistic side of hospitals, doctors and medical cases (it's turning too much like soap opera). Still watching though just to see how weird it will get..

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Yeah...it's getting more like a soap opera. All this cover up and killing...and the bad guys are so confident, they literally laugh at and taunt the good guys that are on to them.

Hunter is acting more like an over the top Bond Villain with that smug "Ha ha I'm smarter than you are and I am so confident that I will beat you!" attitude....all she needs is a pet cat in her lap that she strokes as she laughs...Bwahaha! :-)

I'm not so sure the Dr Hunter character can keep that up for more than one season without truly crossing over to "predictable caricature".

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
the satisfaction of seeing Dr. Hunter caught by the FBI was diminished by the fact that the producers seemed to wrap up a huge issue in a manner that was too simple, as if they were in a hurry to end the matter and the season.

But all is well that ends well...

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Love the scene of her getting arrested. Can't wait until next season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Aw, that would be nice to see, but judGE recorded and then deleted the recording..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 15, 2019 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hate this .. Well I love the evil oncologist being shot and killed, but hate that Bell didn't went the email where he resigned before his slacker tech weasel alerted him to the news of the death.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 25, 2019 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So much going on.

Finally the evil guy with the faulty made in China device gets his and blows up!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: