TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Clayton’s Season

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Clayton’s Season users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 01, 2022Seamonkey25 02-01-22  11:29 pm
Archive through February 20, 2022Sincebb125 02-20-22  7:46 pm
Archive through March 09, 2022Brenda196625 03-09-22  9:16 am
Archive through March 22, 2022Dogdoc25 03-22-22  9:39 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We've all known for years how scripted this show is. There was that show that was based on The Bachelor called UnREAL, which showed how the handlers and producers manipulate everything. I also read the book Bachelor Nation: Inside the World of America's Favorite Guilty Pleasure, which was written by a former contestant on the show and who was actually banned by ABC from attending show events after her coverage of the program got a little too real for its liking.

We've all known for years how manipulated this show is. That's why it hardly ever works. It's all for entertainment.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I do think it’s become worse and worse though over the years. I’ve long said the last enjoyable decently genuine Bachelor season was Sean and Catherine.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Baby I had to laugh that the "top reason applicants don't make it on the show", according to the book, is an STD. With herpes being the front runners

Also, that the producers get cash "tips" for promoting and catching the contestants in compromising or embarrassing situations. Both physical and emotional.

Most of these girls go in somewhat lost or broken. The show just finishes them off.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Some girl named Sarah said she slept with Clayton in NY while Suzi was in LA working. She told all her friends and put it on tic-toc.

Her friends told her to tell Reality Steve. She did. Meanwhile Clayton was posting that girl was full of crap. That he was in Arizona. She insisted, said nope she DID sleep with Clayton.

Reality Steve asked her if she had any proof. She sent a video of her and Clayton leaving a hotel (or an apartment building).

Reality Steve said, sorry to tell you...that's NOT Clayton. He suggested she apologize to Clayton and to Suzi. Remove the tic-toc, apologize to everyone.

I was confused as to how she thought she just slept with Clayton. Apparently she has never seen The Bachelor or photos of him or anything. But he TOLD her he was Clayton from the Bachelor.

She got catfished....

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
The stupidity of people continues to amaze me.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 11, 2022 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 01, 2022 - 1:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Clayton and Susie have broken up, per People magazine.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 01, 2022 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg! I thought they would be together forever! Not. What a creepy idiot he is.🙄

Christy358

07-10-2007

Saturday, October 01, 2022 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Creepy Idiot for the best description of Clayton.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, January 19, 2024 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I don't know if anyone is following the paternity suit filed against Clayton by podcaster Laren Owens....but it is wildly riveting. I've been following since last year. Dave Neal has been covering since the beginning. The women is whack-a-doodle...she is a dastardly combination of crazy and clever.

If you want a summary of everything that happened up to a couple of weeks ago, go listen to Nick Vialle's recent podcast with Clayton. He lays everything out in chronological order.

It is beyond comprehension that this case has gotten as far as it has. Just nuts! After you listen to Nick's podcast, hop over to Dave Neal's podcast from today, for the latest. He reads the very entertaining emails between Clayton's lawyer and Laura's lawyer of the day. I can see them making this into a mini series.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: