TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 22, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Clayton’s Season : Archive through March 22, 2022 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 09, 2022 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Here is the post that didn't get posted.. agreeing about the likes and such..

Yes, it was all likes and you know and all that with the first date and kind of with the second..

But as much of an ass as she was last night.. wow.. tonight when he didn't get his way he was just a large child having a tantrum

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 09, 2022 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Rachel had more likes in her conversations than anyone.

And I thought it was Gabby who (at least on camera shown last night) who told him to explore everyone and was ok, she said, with that).

But yes, everyone needs to grow up here.

Still, Clayton was the one who came across as angry and in the end, even though HE said he wanted to use the time to talk, after he talked to the host and she talked to someone in production and she came out to offer to do just that, he exploded.

Yes, they knew what the show is but every season most of them seem to still harbor the belief, often fueled by what the bachelor has told them, that they are the only one.

Each one, when he said he loved them, believed that he had not said that to everyone.

He started out the conversation admitting to being intimate with one of the others but mid sentence he went back and forth with it being one or both, then admitted it was both. THAT was awkward and sounded shady and guilt ridden.

At least this season is almost over!!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Clayton really played up to Susie and made it sound like he had chosen her.

Then, when she questioned his infidelity so to speak, he got all huffy.

He may not make a good future husband.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
We were laughing at how he kept tripping over his words when initially trying not disclose that he told BOTH women that he loved them and had slept with both.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Gabby did say on camera to one other lady that she thought it was okay to explore other relationships.
It was when Susie and Clayton were talking -- he said to her that she had told him to explore the other relationships. Obviously she didn't mean in the fantasy suite, so she did not make her intention to him clear enough.

I think it would have been fair for Clayton to say to Susie "I'm not going to disclose what did or didn't happen in the fantasy suite with the other women". I think it would be okay to not be a kiss and tell kind of guy. I'm sure she would have been angry at that message too. It's just such an unnatural thing to be so intimately dating so many women at the same time. They women should really have a bit more preparation around this.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
And the men too. there's no way these women would not feel led on by Clayton. He's handled this quite poorly.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Clayton is high maintenance.

His ego needs to be stroked.

He loves Susie, but convinces Gabby and Rachel that they are still in the running.

He only cares about his own feelings.

The anger he showed toward Susie, when she stood up to him, is a red flag.

I think he is the most selfish bachelor so far.

Well, I guess it all ends tonight.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Last night.. Total meltdowns as he tells the other two that he sent Susie home because she took a stand. And he loves them all and wants to choose who is best for him.

They finally both accept roses, meet his parents. (Gabby's outfit with one hard shoulder a la flashcards is probably not the best choice for meeting parents or for winter in Iceland,but bigger issues overshadowed both meetings).

Clayton's father is not thrilled with his son's side of the story.. Mom and brothers worried..

Various guests from last seasons not so supportive of Clayton.

Nick Viall, not a favorite of mine, has my favorite statement. That is that while Clayton was being honest and insisted on telling about saying he loved all three and slept with only two, he failed to mention that he had said he lived Susie most.

And we saw that and by now all the women have seen that.

So it seems tonight we will see him contacting Susie.

Of course this is all hyped as the most ... Ever.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I just can't anymore with the "like"s!!! I am hoping neither Rachel or Gabby become The Bachelorette because of this. Also, Gabby's "baby talk" ( best way I can think of describing it right now) voice grates on me.

Clayton saying he "loves them all in different ways"…translation for me is: none of the three of them is enough. Each one has things that he loves but no one of them satisfies him completely.

I love that his parents and the younger brother expressed their incredulity as he proclaimed his love for all three women. I felt the third brother didn't want to criticize his brother…but you could tell he was distressed with the situation.

How awkward for the two girls AND the family. I felt bad for all of them. Not to mention how the girls are going to feel at the end of this.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
So...... Clayton ends up with the girl of his dreams (Susie) and now Gabby and Rachel will be the next Bachelorettes.

Gotta love the host tho, he handled it all well.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1, when I hear Gabby talk, I think of Jennifer Tilly.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Kappy... You're so right! I kept thinking that it reminded me of someone, but couldn't think who!

My gosh…lol…I guess my worst fears came true, times two!

I also thought it was interesting that neither girl included Susie in their "how he disrespected us" speech….THAT told me that Clayton and Susie were already back together.

Are they going to have one pool of Bachelor's the two girls simultaneously date, as in Joe Millionaire? Highly doubt it..lol

Can we "look forward" to Shanae being on Bachelor in Paradise…oh…I think we can count on it!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This could be awkward.

Like, ......

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sea lol

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 1:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
What a let down.!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Worst. Bachelor. EVER!!! I was really proud of Susie for the way she stood up to him in Iceland (omg, how much do I want to visit Iceland someday???), but so disappointed in her for taking him back. The way he belittled her for her feelings when she told him how hurt she was that he'd "been intimate" with the other two girls. I just don't know if I could get over that. I'd be afraid he'd attack her that way every time they have an argument or a disagreement. Still just DO NOT find him at all attractive. He actually turns my stomach after watching his behavior on this show.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't let Shenae be on BIP! Like that's like my worst like nightmare!!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Then they'll probably throw in Elizabeth...for round....12....and some shrimp....or we know there's plenty of crab on BIP....

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, those crabs!!! 😱

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I hope susie insists on some couples counseling to work through how he reacted to her and turned on her.

I'm happy with the Bachette picks. I think it will be interesting to see how they handle it. Remember the year they had the guys pick from two ladies on who would be the bachette. Thankfully it doesn't sound like they are doing that. That was so awful.

Gabby is very emotionally aware. She pegged it that Clayton begged her to stay to take the decision away from her and back to him. I also had no idea she's already dated two bach alum -- Dean and another guy (blake as I recall). Boy this bach circle is a small one at times!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Bachelor Nation is very incestuous!

I loved that Gabby told Clayton he sounded "ridiculous" and that she refused to let him walk her out to the car. She was done with his BS. I'm looking forward to her as a Bachelorette. I really wish they'd picked her alone to be the Bachette. Rachel doesn't seem as sure of herself emotionally.

Yes, Brenda, I remember when they had the two Bachelorettes (they were Kaitlyn and Britt Nilsson--don't remember her). The men had to vote on who to keep. How humiliating for the women. But then when isn't this show humiliating? It is entertaining, though.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Oooh, I forgot that it was Kaitlyn who "won" the Bachette first night contest. Britt was my pick, although I don't remember much about her. Looks like she's happily married with a baby now.

Agreed that Rachel just doesn't seem ready to be the Bachette. She seems young whereas Gabby is very self aware and self assured.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I swear, I just read that after Susie refused Clayton's proposal. The first person she called when she was thinking about getting back with Clayton was Gabby. She wanted to know her opinion. Gabby supported Susie getting in touch with Clayton and trying to rekindle the relationship.

Which just means that all of the confrontation with Gabby and Clayton on the final show was so scripted. Susie and Clayton had already been together for 3 months by then. Gabby said that she didn't think that Clayton was "malicious". She had already at that point given Susie her good stamp seal of approval on Clayton and Susie dating again.

This show just gets more and more fake, more and more scripted. It is like watching a cartoon at this point.

I have a hair stylist that told me she can't even watch the show anymore. Many of her clientele happened to be women that have been on the show. She confirmed what I had always known. This show is highly produced. What is done to these women borders on unethical. Yes they sign up for it. But they do not comprehend that they're going to be isolated and brainwashed. There is such peer pressure and almost a gang mentality. It probably take months to deprogram their thoughts and emotions. Each girl is assigned a handler. That's the person that talks them down off the edge when they want to leave. Hype them up before they go on a date. Get them talking about their feelings etc. Same for the men by the way.

Another pet peeve of mine. Why do these girls always run up and fling their legs around the guy? It gets pretty redundant. I was laughing when Susie said "Oh I didn't do the jump" because she said she was too cold I think. But I think she just wasn't feeling it at that point. But that clearly showed that they are told to do it.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
The jump is stupid and so obvious they are told to do it. It really is a miracle any successful couples come out of this show with all of the manipulations going on.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It's no wonder they joke that Big Brother has a better rate of couples staying together LOL

Actually, when you think about it, any other reality show except for dating shows have a better outcome.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think I am finally fed up enough to stop watching this show.

I didn't realize how scripted it was.