TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Caution Bachelorette Kaitlyn - Spoilers Caution...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Bachelorette Kaitlyn - Spoilers Caution users admin

The Bachelorette
The Bachelorette (on ABC)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 26, 2015Karuuna25 03-26-15  4:11 pm
Archive through May 20, 2015Lexie_girl25 05-20-15  11:09 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS - Episode 3 recap

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
According to Reality Steve Kaitlyn pulls a "Brad". She sent both men home.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
This ending goes along with my thoughts of her when she was on the Bachelor -- she really wasn't interested in a relationship. Nothing wrong with this though.

Kudos to her if she did send both men packing. At least she is not another statistic of a failed engagement from the Bachelorette.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The Star tabloid mag has an article on her this week, saying that supposedly she is awfully fond of texting revealing pictures, with one ex claiming to have a sex video and The Star says that producers are dreading what might come out (I kind of doubt that .. either they are hoping things come out, which may be the reason for their edit so far with promos about her jumping the gun and sleeping with someone pre-fantasy suite (I mean.. why is it only ok if the producers set it up?_) .. and of course they are eager to point out that last season when one of the girls went topless, Kaitlynn then went bottomless to one up her. I had forgotten that or blotted it out.

I suspect the producers don't even care about the outcome, as long as their is drama, and I'm quite sure they are encouraging Britt and they guy they handed her hotel room number to.. and will be as hoping for a Jason and Molly outcome there.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Britt and Brady are still together (believe it or not). Not being the Bachelorette may have been the best thing to happen to Britt because she could have easily sent Brady home early without ever getting to know him.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The Bachelorette will be loving it if they could convince Brady to propose to Britt for the finale.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS said he wouldn't be surprised if production paid Brady to propose to Britt.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, I'm cynical but if it actually works, great... but very cynical. And if they actually gave this guy her hotel ROOM number and location without telling her, that was really not ok. But then of course he came "calling" with the camera crew so clearly she was ok, or under contract, to give them footage and she did sign up for that so I'm sure it WAS ok with her.

And I can see the motivations too.. who wouldn't want to "beat" the person who "won" the gig they both wanted.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Most EPIC Rose Ceremony Ever!

(if they get Brady to propose to Britt that is!)

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I'll bet the Brady/Britt proposal is already in the works.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
For sure..

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Not peeking at anything else in this thread, but I just had to share this from E! News:

http://www.eonline.com/news/666374/omg-did-kaitlyn-bristowe-just-spoil-the-bachelorette-via-snapchat

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I'm still going with what I read a few weeks ago --- Kaitlyn sends both guys home. I forget who the other guy is, but for the second time Nick gets the boot.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And I read yesterday that he does propose, but she turns him down.. Nick I mean..

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Check out Reality Steve today. New column up confirming the Snapchat video was real and a diatribe on how he was wrong about this season's ending.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's pretty funny. Reality Steve is putting up a good face on it but you can tell he's pretty upset that he messed up the spoiler. He is confirming that the Snapchat is the real deal.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I'm not going to hold it against him... he gets an awful lot right... and it's usually spot on.

I'm actually glad he's wrong... because I like Shawn... glad he bested Nick... but since I'm not a Kaitlyn fan... maybe I should feel bad for Shawn. Anyway... the clock is now ticking on their relationship... any guesses how long after the show ends till they announce their split????

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
He dealt with it as well as he could. He only goes by what he's told; it's not as if he's a fortune teller and got it wrong. I'm amused and glad that we now know she does choose one of them. It has improved the season for me knowing that she chooses Shawn even if it doesn't last.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS doesn't seem that upset about it. He's only had bad information twice - Des's season and Brad's season; however, he posted about the morning of the finale for Brad's season that Brad chose Emily and not Chantal. So technically, the only time he ever had it wrong at the time the finale aired was for Des's season.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that his track record is very good.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
"knowing that she chooses Shawn"

But maybe she doesn't choose either one and then gets together with Shawn after the season ends.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Not according to Reality Steve. He is now saying that she did pick Shawn at the end of the season, he proposed and they are engaged. FWIW.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Really?? Well that is pretty cool and then we wait to see if they actually stay together.

And if she will go on DWTS... (where rumor has it that Rumer's mom now wants to go and rumor is that Rumer isn't happy about that.. and it probably isn't even true)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes this should be fun.

(Wow. Rumer's mom trying to ride on Rumer's fame. Shocking. )

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Apparently DWTS has wanted Demi on the show?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
For those like me who hate knowing Reality Steve posted thus and such and then having to wade through looking for it, dodging popups right and left..

I did that and here's the post.. and explanation about how snapchat is done live so it wasn't some old video and in it she has shorter hair, darker hair and that happened later than fantasy suite..

http://realitysteve.com/2015/06/15/the-bachelorette-kaitlyn-spoilers-episode-5-recap-snapchat/

Ohhhh I sure hope this doesn't mean Nick could possibly be the next Bachelor?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - Now that would be funny!

IMO, Demi would be a real coup for DWTS.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So after all this angst, if she chose Shawn and he is watching the episodes, it must really rub it in about Nick..

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Possibly but he must have known about it already so it's not like it's a surprise. Plus she did pick him.

On the other hand, for Nick it's the second time he has come in second best and been dumped.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yeah, and after he had sex with them. Apparently, he's not very impressive in the sack... LOL.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well I must confess that thought did cross my mind as well.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm relieved to know it's not just me!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL.. I'd even go so far as to say from what they let us hear, it was pretty underwhelming

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Lol

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: