TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 20, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Bachelorette Kaitlyn - Spoilers Caution: Archive through May 20, 2015 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It just fits on my monitor if I mazimize the window (mine is an odd 19" square display), and of course the picture shows how out of it I am since I have no idea who those people are.

I do know who Nick is and UGGGGGGGH.. one more show getting more and more into manipulation. If the bachelorette watched Andi's season, would she ever trust that guy?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Promo:

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/20/bachelorette-season-11-promo-shows-kaitlyn-and-britt-competing-over-who-gets-be

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 20, 2015 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Look for a guy arriving in a giant wheeled cupcake

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
It sure seems like people working this Bachelor franchise is trying hard to "jump the shark"

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
My favorite column by RS:

Episode by Episode spoilers

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
FYI... that spoiler thread is a lot to digest. If you don't have the time, I recommend going to pages 3-4 and read those first. They really switched things up this year and you won't believe how this show ends... LOL

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh man that is too funny. I love it!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
After reading the spoilers, I'm thinking the producers must be kicking themselves for not going with their first instinct- they let the audience goad them into doing what they did, and it totally backfired on them it looks like...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Wilson, I disagree. I think the producers are probably loving this. A female Brad Womack. People will talk about this for a long time, whereas had she chosen one of the F2, people would have quit talking about her after 24 hours.

This is absolute ratings gold for them since only a handful out of what 27-30 seasons have gotten married. No one expects anyone to get married on this show so it is kind of insulting to those of us that know it is fake when they "get engaged" after a month of dating.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I don't know Lexie- if it had been one or the other solo and there hadn't been this voting twist, maybe they get away with it. Maybe they still do, and the voters get blamed for it.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Nick makes it all the way to F2, then dumped. hahahah

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well I'm going to enjoy it. But then again, I'm not their target vanilla type audience. I like things that are different and imperfect. Wow maybe there will even be some sincerity.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The producers of this show can be such dirtbags, they love this. They live for this. They love a good train wreck. So much of what we see is "produced" - you don't think these girls and guys would make those wacky entrances on night one on their own? They are told to do that by the producers. Since everyone knows this show isn't real (except for those in the non-spoiler thread), the producers couldn't have asked for a better ending. When Brad Womack didn't pick either woman, those were some of the highest ratings this show ever had (thanks to the spoilers getting out).

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I feel silly for saying this but this is one of my favorite reality shows. It's a great trip. Exotic locations, fun dates, wacky dates, wacky contestants and every once in a while by sheer luck they find a match that works. It's fun.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Am I alone in thinking that Brad 1.0 made the right decision??? I actually respected his decision to not cave and propose to someone "just because".

Not sure I'm going to feel the same about Kaitlyn. As of now, I'm not sure she's there to find a husband as so much to be the Bachelorette... and all the perks and $$$ that brings. At least that's the impression I'm getting from her after what I've seen so far.

I haven't watched since Desiree's season so I have ZERO knowledge of Kaitlyn... but from what I've seen she doesn't seem ready to settle down...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You're not alone. I think Brad made the right decision.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I don't have a problem with it ending with no one getting picked-it's some of the fans who have an issue with it (remember when Jen Scheft didn't pick anyone? A lot of people were ticked off about it- calling her a spinster, that she'll never get anyone now, among other things).

And I don't think this would be a big of a deal if they had gone with the original plan of Britt being the Bachelorette solo- the fans are the one who badgered the producers into getting Kaitlyn on with this twist, and may feel even more betrayed that after all they did to get her the opportunity, she doesn't pick anyone. I'm not saying this is justified, but the die-hard fans want the happy ending after the 6-8 weeks they spend watching the show, even if it doesn't last.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS - Episode One recap

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I never could understand either the hate thrown at Brad because he did not pick anyone. He actually had his life threatened, I think. Have not read RS yet, but if Kaitlyn does not pick anyone either, good for her. Sometimes there is just not any chemistry.

I doubt if I watch this season (do I say that every time? :-) ) because I am not a fan of Kaitlyn....not a fan of Britt either.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
LOL! I have already changed my mind about watching this season after reading RS because I like some of the locations they are visiting.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
This is my first season watching since Desiree... I'm hoping they show clips and updates throughout the season of Britt and Brady.

It looks like this season is going to be a doozy...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It sounds like Kaitlynn gives Bob Guiney, Chris Soules and JP a run for the money in the kissing department.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know how much they will show of Britt and Brady. Those two pretty much hit the road after she was eliminated; however, they are still very much together.

It was kind of stupid to have the cliffhanger Monday night about who was going to be the Bachelorette since TPTB went on Twitter on three different occasions asking for fans to show up for the "public" dates. It was all over Twitter within hours that Kaitlynn was the new Bachelorette so I'm not quite sure what they were afraid of "spoiling" Monday night.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure how I feel about Kaitlynn. I didn't watch last season so I have zero background info about her... other than what I have seen this week. Based what I've seen so far I don't like what I'm seeing. The teeth licking thing bugs me... But her sense of humor is off-putting to me. I saw the clip where she told Chris that he could plow her field... I thought that was in poor taste... Then the guy hands her a hockey puck and tells her he wants to puck her... poor taste... IMO. I keep thinking about ALL the family, friends, co-workers, TV viewers, etc. that are watching and... to me... she's sending the wrong message... then to top it all off she gets caught having sex prior to the Fantasy Suites. She seems to be someone who doesn't have a lot of self-control... and that's ok to go with the flow and live in the moment and make connections with people you are attracted to... except she's the Bachelorette looking for a husband.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS - Episode 2 recap