TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 26, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Bachelorette Kaitlyn - Spoilers Caution: Archive through March 26, 2015 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Reality Steve has already announced which one is the Bachelorette!

I'm happy that it is Kaitlyn but apparently Britt will still have some ongoing role?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
What a position to be put in. I feel bad for Britt. Maybe they will invite her to Bach in Paradise.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm very happy with it being Kaitlyn as I like her much more than Britt but I agree that rejection had to hurt.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I thought they both were getting the honor of bachelorette,no?

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Copied from Bachelor thread:
Reality Steve spoils 'The Bachelorette' 2015: Who did guys pick on night one?

http://www.examiner.com/article/reality-steve-spoils-the-bachelorette-2015-who-did-guys-pick-on-night-one

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Maybe Sean Penn had some influence on who the guys selected!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jdocn

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think it was mean no matter how it turned out.

Happy Kaitlyn was chosen, uneasy about keeping instant tears Britt around for any reason at all..

I think the guys were sequestered before Sean Penn opined.. but I do agree with Sean.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The guys went into sequester several days before the final show and ATFR so they had no idea who was the Bachelorette or "the twist."

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The guys were in sequester several days before the final show or ATFR so they did not know who was the Bachelorette or about "the twist."

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I don't understand why there is so much controversy over the two bachelorettes and the guys voting for the one they want.
They did the same thing with The Bachelor in the season with Byron. I don't remember who the second one was, but all of the women voted on which bachelor they wanted and Byron won. Back then no one was calling it degrading or sexist and there was no controversy at all.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But we didn't KNOW or care about either one of them.. they had not been on a previous show. This is different and meaner.. Not to mention the totally fabricated label of "Bachelor Nation Favorite" for Britt.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, they were two guys that we'd never met before, didn't have any fan base, no history with the tv viewing audience. They only did it one season, maybe just because it's a bad idea.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 5:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Well I doubt they held a gun to the girls heads to participate. Sure, it wasn't what they expected it to be, but still their choice to go ahead. I just can't feel sorry for either for this contrived drama.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well that is only true IF they told each of them she would not be the single Bachelorette. Hopefully they WERE told before signing up.

But it still wasn't very nice and frankly, not necessary, because only Chris Harrison seemed on Team Britt

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Are we going to change the thread titles to Kaitlyn and ditch the Britt references?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well that would be a spoiler at this point wouldn't it?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Indeed it would..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
But what would be the difference if they had announced Kaitlyn was the new 'ette on ATFR and Britt was completely left out the mix?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The point is that they didn't. They announced both of them. And that is the last official word we've heard about it from the show and production.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Britt is stuck in the header until that show airs.. and if spoilers are correct, she may remain in some capacity anyway so it would still be her season..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This may be the Best. Christmas. Card. Ever. This is Clint Arlis and his brother and sister. I agree with R.S. - he's my favorite just because of this card.

<image removed - too wide - please reduce and repost with a link to the source if you like - thank you.>

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
uuuuggghhh... it looks like Nick Viall wormed his way onto the show. He was the guy from Andi's season that called her out on ATFR about having sex in the fantasy suite.

RS - March 26, 2015 update

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh that's hilarious! This show just keeps coming.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well crap... now I have a nasty side scroll from the picture

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yes, photos should be limited to no more than 600 pixels wide before posting. You can always use the handy dandy resize graphic/image button below the posting box for that purpose. :-)