TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bachelor in Paradise - General Discus...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor in Paradise - General Discussion users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 06, 2014Gldnlvr25 08-06-14  7:46 am
Archive through August 26, 2014Dogdoc25 08-26-14  1:16 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes I noted the fakeness the first episode. It's as if everything has already been figured out. Very lame but I'm watching anyway. I'm sort of half paying attention, it's good for background noise. Lol-Claire and Dancing With The Stars.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Clare's comment about Dancing with the Stars was hilarious.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes, I laughed too.

I don't think the drama queen would have done well on that show either.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
This show is soooooooo BAD!!!! I was bored so I watched it the last 2 nights. No more.
Glad Clare is gone.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think I might be the only one who's really enjoying this show. So glad Clare went home. Poor Zack looked like a deer in the headlights. He had absolutely nothing to say to her, even though he seemed to feel bad that she was so upset. I had to laugh at her complaining about all the drama. She was the one creating it, and poor Zack couldn't seem to do or say anything right. A "relationship" just shouldn't be that hard. I hope she gets a good therapist.

Looks like next week everyone turns on Jesse (not in the good way). It just gets better and better. I'm sorry, Clare, but I love the drama. It's what I watch for!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm enjoying it as well. I was shocked Ashlee who is so worried about appearances didn't race to Graham's side when he was having that panic attack. And for him to not think anything of it? Give your head a shake. I think Michele Money has herself a stalker.

I have never watched Bachelor Pad or even the Bachelor series for a very long time.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, August 28, 2014 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm enjoying it too (not as much as Bach Pad, but still enough to anxiously tune in each week).

And yes, Ashlee made herself look shallow by just standing there while others attended to Graham. Why is he so blind about her?

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Monday, September 01, 2014 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, you're not the only one. It's so bad it's good. Everyone loves a good train wreck.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, September 02, 2014 - 5:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
What happened to Ashley and Grahm they weren't on this last episode.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 02, 2014 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
They were there. Graham more than Ashly. Graham was hanging with the guys and also talking with the blonde girl, can't think of her name -- about her crush on Brooks. I was surprised we didn't see Ashly as much -- but we did see her mini-tantrum over Graham not getting a date card. Frankly, I think we saw more than enough of her last night! LOL.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 02, 2014 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Please, she's upset graham didn't a get a card? She's just upset she can't go somewhere and get more camera time. Graham seems like a pleasant fellow and I hope Michelle can get him to see some sense.

And Sarah, going from I want to "break up" with Robert and see if brooks and I can having something to oh Roberts my guy and I can fall in love with him in what seemed like two seconds. Boy is she easy to win over. All it takes is a note. I imaging they'll all be over when the filming ends. Except maybe lacy and Marcus.

I still find Cody seems to be a bit of a meathead. Poor guy just really wants someone to love him. I feel bad for him. Michelle should leave him alone, it's only going to lead to heartbreak for him. The women all seem very insecure.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, September 02, 2014 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Do you think Graham is interested in Ashley at all or just staying with her to not get sent home. They are such an odd couple to me and never seem cozied up like the rest of the couples.

I was sorry to see Brooks go but he seems much too nice to be on that show!

Load of drama coming next week when they "change things up"!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 02, 2014 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think Graham may be just a bit too nice. Maybe he doesn't want to look bad on camera? I don't know, but the word doormat is coming to mind.

YEs, Brooks may have dodged a bullet on this one. While I hated to see him go, maybe not being there for next week's drama is a good thing.

And yes, I can't see cody and Michelle Money for the long haul. Meathead is a good description. Maybe he should be with the sunburnt blonde, who seems a bit dim herself. Both nice enough of course! I think Michelle needs someone a bit more sharp.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 02, 2014 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Gldn - no I get the impression he is biding his time, but still Michelle needs to talk some sense into him. Ashlee might just be a bunny boiler and much harder to shake. On the other hand she is all about being on tv.

I think so too Brenda. She needs an older wiser man or at least one she can converse with! And Graham is pretty milquetoast. Maybe that's why Ashlee went after him, he's passive.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, September 02, 2014 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ashlee might just be a bunny boiler

Good one, Jasper, but I suspect you are correct. She's scary.

Can I just say I love Michelle Money? She seems to have such a good heart. I just loved what she did for Christy, showing her just how much Jesse had manipulated her and that she did not deserve to be treated that way. Loved it!!!

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I actually really like Michelle Money also . . I remember the days when she was the villain on her season. She still likes to stir a little trouble though . . but she is the older/wiser one that loves to give out advice.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I love Michelle as well! She has come along way since her cuckoo Bachelor appearance, she was crazy on that. She seems like a fun gal, her commentary cracks me up. She does NOT belong with Cody, he is a piece of work. He gets obsessed/attached to anyone in no time, ugh it's wicked creepy. Like Michelle says, he doesn't even know her!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched much of this show, but am watching tonight. I was getting kind of annoyed by Michelle's meddling, but from reading posts here seems it's justified, so I'll let it go.
However, her phone call to her daughter was cringe worthy! How old is the kid, 10 or 12, and her MOTHER is calling this CHILD for relationship advice on someone she's dating on a tv reality show? Just wrong, wrong, wrong, on SO many levels.
Michelle is the MOTHER, not the child's girlfriend to be discussing her "boy" problems with. Half the problem with kids these days is due to parents who want to be friends rather than guiding authority figures. Makes my blood boil.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm glad they gave us updates at the end. I hope the 2 happy couples do make it. Michelle and Cody seem like an odd enough pairing that it just might work!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i loved the updates at the end! they weren't shy about making fun of the idiots on the show

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I liked the updates also!

Snoop, Michelle's daughter is only 9 . . yeah it was weird, especially when the daughter was telling her mom that looks aren't everything but to find someone with a great personality!

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I posted yesterday about these two not belonging together, what do I know! Just saw this online:
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-in-paradises-michelle-money-cody-sattler-want-to-marry-201499

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha... they think ABC is going to pay for and air their wedding on TV? They won't even pay for and air Dez and Chris's wedding.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I know Lexie, I was thinking as well this was a ploy to get their huge TV wedding. I still can't see them together. She did have me LOLing when she told him he wasn't getting any action in the Fantasy Suite, then cut to the next morning and she is gleefully telling anyone who is listening how big his BLEEP was and how there wasn't one spot in the room they didn't 'do it'.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
If Graham really wanted to keep the relationship with AshLee he wouldn't have been talked out of it soo easily. I never really liked Michelle Money but after BIP I like her. I felt like she was the mother of the house and meddling in everyone's business but last night she was right on the money with Graham. I wish her and Cody only the best.
I think Marcus is in love with love. He was on the rebound after Andi, who he was soo in love with, and just falls in love too quickly. But, I would say yes to him also. I could look into his eyes 24/7. Soo handsome!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I did like the show. It actually has made me interested to watch Bachelor Canada which starts next week. I am shocked at how Cody and Michelle turned out.

And I had to lol at how much Marcus and Lacey looked alike by the time this was over. With their tans they looked like brother and sister.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Where do you find Bachelor Canada . . on youtube?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
For me I am Canadian, so it's regular viewing. Maybe it will end up on youtube. Or if you have one of those programs to watch on line it will be on the CityTV website.

Apparently the first season was good but I didn't see it.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: