TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor in Paradise - General Discussion: Archive through August 06, 2014 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, August 04, 2014 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes this starts tonight at 8:00 EDT.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 04, 2014 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Let the train wreck begin...

<<< insert train wreck emoticon >>>>

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 04, 2014 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
trainwreck

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 04, 2014 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Or:

TW1

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 04, 2014 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Can't wait!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kar!!!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
It was a 🚂🚂 wreck!!!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I watched it while working, so missed a lot.

Why did Michelle kick herself out?

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
She didn't have a connection with any of the guys. She wouldn't have rec'd a rose anyway. She barely talked to anyone.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay... I recorded it last night. Are you talking about the Michelle that the previews showed Chris Harrison went to her room? If she self-eliminated, I can tell you why.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Really? I thought I heard a thought bubble of one of the guys saying he was going to give her his rose.

It was crazy Michelle, from one of the seasons of the Bachelor but I can't remember which one. But Im thinking "crazy Michelle" will work?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, there are two Michelles. I'm talking about the one that showed Chris Harrison knocking on her door and she opened it and closed it in his face. If you are talking about that Michelle, I can tell you what happened. (I haven't watched my recording yet so I don't know what the show aired).

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Kar - yes one of the guys did say that, joking, the guys were laughing.

I am curious as to why Michelle left and who has their legs in casts.

I don't watch the Bach/ette shows anymore so I recognized very few of these people. But the show seems like a hybrid of Love in the Wild and Bach.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Michelle Kujawa

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Okay... this is what happened. Evidently Michelle Kujawa was sexxing one of the sound guys when a producer went to her room. In an effort to avoid being caught by a producer having sex with one of the contestants, he jumped off the balcony and broke both of his feet and/or legs.

<added spoiler box ~77>

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thus, the train wreck started the very first night.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow! Thanks, Lexie. Now I don't need to watch next week. (But I will.) Isn't that kind of spoilerish?

I watched and yes, I enjoyed it. I like seeing some of them making "connections," but really Marcus, how dumb can you be? She's playing both Marcus and Robert. And she's not that smart, Robert (didn't he say she was "smart"?). "60/80"? "Conversating"? Really??? (Maybe she and Marcus are a perfect fit after all, cause he strikes me as not so smart either.)

Marquel is so cute, but apparently he's going to break poor Michelle Money's heart. I don't think I like him anymore.

Now excuse me. I have to go take a shower. I feel kind of dirty.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
BJM... the sexxing between Michelle and the sound guy already happened - it just wasn't shown on episode.

<added spoiler box ~77>

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Lexi! I had no idea... yikes!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I read the spoiler! The plot thickens!

Peeper

06-14-2004

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
I love the scene where they edited the raccoon into Claire's breakdown. Probably one of the funniest scenes in Bachelor history.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Wasn't it Peeper! And I loved when he slowly backed away from the crazy girl. lol

Thx Lexie.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I just watched. I won't read the spoilers above -- I'll watch next week. But sheesh, are all these people nuts? Why did Graham keep Ashly?! She's bordering on stalker material here. She meets him and in 12 hours she owns him. Yes, Graham, that red flag that went up -- you need to pay attention to those!

Sure looks like Marquel will break Michele Money's heart. I'm not looking forward to that.

Let me comment on the Tulum ruins. I was just there. Did the TV network rent the whole place out? It's always crawling with tourists, and you CANNOT climb it! No wonder the red ants were attacking and biting them. LOL. I wonder how much the network paid to allow them to climb up on them. That area really is paradise.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I was wondering about them being allowed to climb the ruins too.

When I was in Tikal,Guatemala years ago, we were allowed to climb one of the temples.

The steps were narrow. There was a chain,very low to the ground, that you could use if necessary.

Going up was not too bad and there was a beautiful view from up there. There was also a carved lintel you could only see by climbing up to it.

Going down was terrifying for me.

The temple is now closed and no more climbing is allowed.

Not only could climbing be dangerous, but there could be damage to the structure.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
The raccoon scene was hilarious. Also had a good laugh at one of the blondes (neither which I remember) coming down the steps with the huge heels on. They did know they were coming to a beach, right?