TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Live Feed Discussion Thread

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread users admin

The focus of this thread is for folks to gather and watch the Live Feeds and talk about what's happening right now in the house. Of course, those of us who don't subscribe to the Live Feeds are more than welcome to join the discussion.

Just a reminder that the number one rule at TVCH is be nice to each other. And don't use derogatory nicknames for the house guests.

Please keep the focus on BB. And please remember there are (or will be) specific threads to discuss alliances, strategies, TV shows, and major events. If you don't see a thread for the issue you'd like to discuss, then feel free to start one!

Also, see below for links to different topics all over the TVCH board - just in case you ever want to talk about something other than Big Brother. :-)

• Members Room • Community Corner • General Discussions • 
 • News & Views • Library • Movies • Games • Big Brother • 
 • Vocal Talent Shows • Survivor! • Other Reality Shows • Home Shows • TV Shows
 • 

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVESBonbonlover2575 129 07-14-19  9:40 pm
Archive through July 15, 2019Grooch25 07-15-19  9:46 am
Archive through July 15, 2019Worldtraveller25 07-15-19  12:37 pm
Archive through July 15, 2019Rosem424324 07-15-19  3:22 pm
Archive through July 15, 2019Missyb25 07-15-19  7:54 pm
Archive through July 16, 2019Reader23425 07-16-19  2:30 pm
Archive through July 16, 2019Jabelljba25 07-16-19  9:56 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
David knows it was Jack. He is furious with Jack.. for all of the above. But David is biting his tongue and trying to play nice

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I just cant. All 4 cameras on Jess making cookies. Her voice is so annoying.. and For gods sake button up your shirt.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hi, Bonbon!

And Jackson eating peanut butter and dictating the cookie making.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 12:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Agree Bon.
Jess~it's too much boobage. Too much. And cameras coming from above.
Too much. Not representing very well, Jess.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 1:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
starting around 11 or so in HOH - just Holly and Kat. General chit chat of game. Kat suggests it would be funny to keep Nicole and blindside N/B. Holly asks if Jess would do that. Holly said we would have to blindside Jess on that also cause Jess can't keep her mouth shut.

Also during the convo Kat talks about Christie =- something about going on and on today with her back - not sure what that was about. Then Holly says she made a really good joke in the DR about it. Well, she says it wasn't really my joke, they (the DR) "Fed" it to her to say. SMH - BB is really getting bolder about scripting what they want. They are either getting worse or these HG just don't keep quiet about the DR interference like past HG have.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cruz, I heard yesterday that BB is threatening penalty noms for talking about DR. (I know, LOL).

So they do have concerns that we, the viewers, will find out that the DRs are 'scripted'.

Shocker!! Hahaha!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Misery loves company...so glad to know that I am not alone in being annoyed by Jessica's little sing/song voice. Also glad that I missed all the boobage.........she and Tommy ...ugh

Lilbb

07-29-2007

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilbb a private message Print Post    
I wonder how many complaints a day CBS gets about these horrible people! And if they are replying to any of them. I can't even watch the feeds its so disgusting! I don't understand why no one is being reprimanded!
Sorry for the rant but its so frustrating!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
This season I rarely turn on the feeds. But every morning at 8am I look forward to pulling up Taran on YouTube and let him tell me everything that happened the day before. It's easier to hear him than watch them!

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I keep up, I also listen to Taran when I have the time, and always read here.

I am grossed out about the drinking milk out of the containers, etc. Why are they okay with it? 🤮

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: