TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 24, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through September 24, 2019 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
In previous seasons, BB did have a recording: "remember, California is experiencing a drought." or something similar to that...
at your OWN home you are free to do as you please, as long as you are the one paying for the waste. I leave the tv on all night, that is the ONLY thing I waste!

Nana731

07-06-2005

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Cali, I agree, it's different in your own home. The only thing I waste use of is I run a fan all night, every night. Can't sleep without it. Oh and I do warm up the car for a few minutes, but only in the winter when it's 30 or below. In CO where my brother lives, it's actually illegal to run your car without you in it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Queenfish, I love that idea!

Lv2shop80

07-07-2016

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lv2shop80 a private message Print Post    
On that graphic it says that on Sept 22 at 1:17am Jackson tells Holly that since production had guaranteed him a spot in the final 2 he would have been crazy not to take the deal. Is that true?

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I don’t know Lv2shop. I will listen later today.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
oh my,,,if that is true and it gets out, people will be livid about it,,I know I will be.

Inkydinkydoo

07-25-2005

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Inkydinkydoo a private message Print Post    
I just heard him say it on flashback, and as soon as he said it, they went to fish.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The great Dr. Will Kirby has opined that Cliff made the worst move in BB21 by not listening to Nicole.

I agree with this wholeheartedly.

Dr. Will also said that Jackson played the best game, and I have to agree with him there as well, because production did their absolute best to make sure that he did.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Did yall hear anything about Dr. Will not doing the round table and that it might be Jessica Graff? I hope this isn't true. Jessica is not worthy of that job.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
It was about Nicole and cliff. Already disproven. This is a horrible graphic one could do it for anyone in the house I find it awful

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jessica tweeted awhile back asking something like what questions should hope discussed at the roundtable.

Pretty much no one thinks this is a good idea.

Danielle Reyes said she would be happy to do it.

Jessica is all about showmances but was never on the jury.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I just went back to watch the feeds from September 22 at 1:17am, and this is what Jackson said to Holly:
"Well, you remember how I said I was nervous because they were technically guaranteeing me a spot in the final two, and it's like what am I America's biggest idiot because what if I turned it down?"

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Thanks Seamonkey, Daniel Reyes, is my number one favorite...she would do a good job. And I have grown tired of Dr. Will doing it, even though I am a fan of his also. His questions have been lacking as of late. I guess we will find out tomorrow..I'm so glad this is almost over. I'm ready for Survivor and the Masked Singer, and all sorts of other things to start.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
To be fair, we don't really hear OR see much of the roundtable...

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
that is true, we don't. I wish they would show us a whole lot more than they do. It seems, with as much time as we invest in this thing, they'd throw us a few more bones.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Wow I just found that clip on youtube. It sure sounds like production made sure Jackson is F2.

If true, that is really disappointing.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Since they went to fish so quickly we will never know if BB said "you are NOT allowed to use Production as a strategy..." stupid fish-cam!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So another words Jackson never REALY earned his F2 spot! Ugh

Such a train wreck of a season!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Taylor Allen
@TaylorAllen133
Β·
1h
Dr will is doing the round table..

and BREATH #BB21

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
🌞🌞🌞

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
oh good,,,i do like Will,,I hope he asks the questions we want to hear answers to, and I hope they show it to us..thanks mamapors

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Really Mom_of_three? I'm not sure which points you think are untrue but all of it isn't. Could someone have made a similar graphic about Nicole's pre-house drug abuse or arrest record that one of her parents got mostly covered up or mental health issues that she lied about on her application? Did any of us see her hide food or purposefully cheat while a Have Not? She looked confused when Jackson talked to her about the help BB is promising him after the show. I don't think that's something she even considered she may need.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Ark. Nicole is great but I am saying that if one was made about each of them it would show things we forgot. I am not against Nicole I just think certain things are out of control and that graphic organizer is one of them

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I've seen a lot of the conversations included so can confirm they are things he has said. That last one on Sept. 22, I hadn't heard but have now listened to. I have to agree that in that clip he is probably talking about Cliff & Nicole rather than production.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I posted that graphic in his folder a couple of days ago, so updated it with the additional link for those blocked by ED.