TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 24, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through September 24, 2019 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I would bet that the reason Dr. Will was dressed in a suit and being giving snippits to Big Brother is because he was there doing the Round Table.

Every year he has tried to divert and suggest he isnt doing it.. but of course he does.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
This is from the BB Twitter feed so think that confirms it! https://twitter.com/CBSBigBrother/status/1176558690700103680?s=20

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Mom, it is beyond ridiculous. Just because someone did a graphic does not make it true. People manipulate "facts" to suit their purpose all the time. It is a massive smear campaign.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Sports completely. It literally has a comment about bulimic issues. If a person had cancer would u point that out. Eating disorders are diseases don’t exploit people so infuriating. Sorry. But that’s how annoyed I am about this

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
So, the houseguests are getting ready to go to lockdown in hoh.
Does anyone know when we will loose feeds?

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
A graphic about stupid game play is all I can see that would apply to the rest of the entire cast!

Sooo- if Michie stupidly talked about his illegal acts- graphic it is! An idiot move for such a sweet southern boy (puke)!

His actions before during and I'm sure after the show are inexcusable and he should not be on the show, continued on the show- period! Per BB rules and 20 previous seasons where this would/has not been tolerated!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sportsfan: making a graphic doesn’t make it true, but many things on the graphic were seen/heard by Live Feeders here. Yes, MANY HGs said/did stupid things. How many have said they lied on their application—a lie which would have kept them from being on the show?! THAT’S the ONLY problem I have with this particular PDB. All of of his other shortcomings become clear once anyone spends time with him, and it’s on THEM if they choose to continue a relationship of any kind. Lying IN the game is expected, oftentimes admired! Lying to get INTO the game should result in immediate removal in my opinion.
As for his bragging about wanting to be on Survivor next?! I hope CBS blackballs him from ever competing on ANY show
1. The small amount of rice per day would make slop seem like a buffet.
2. The lack of food would make him lethargic, so he’d be unable to win immunity back-to-back-to-back, as is his plan.
3. He said he would use his “hangry-ness” to motivate him to win comps, but they don’t have comps every day. Most of the time on the island is “down time,” where the social game is key. A hungry, uncomfortable, bored Jackson is not a pretty sight. We’ve seen him often: clenched jaw, flushed cheeks, snappy mouth... there’s a reason he reminds us of Caleb, and I think he’d be about as successful on Survivor as Caleb was. Hopefully he’d become more likeable like Caleb did!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Are HG in lockdown in HOH? .. I've been watching flash back all day.. Maybe the HAZMAT team is coming in to clean...

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Yes they are in hoh lockdown for an hour or two now.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Nicole took projects to work on during lockdown. Holly put on her makeup so she can shower in the hoh. Hmmmm

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Calimom. We expect them to lie once they are playing the BB game but not on their application! Also, PDB will not last 30 minutes on Survivor. He is way too selfish and unless he could catch and eat bugs 24/7 he wouldn't survive on the little ration of rice that they get. he would self evict on day 1.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
From the tweet thread .. both Jackson and Holly each planned on using the HOH shower while they were on lockdown. What would happen if production shut off the water????

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I hope they aren't planning to shower together while Nicole sits and stares at the wall.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Poor Nicole is having a mini meltdown about how she could have done things better, tearfully apologizing to her family, and my heart goes out to her.

I am pretty sure she has AFP locked in, and I will be so happy when she finds out how much she is loved by the fans.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
What's up with Jackson and Holly looking depressed??? I'm watching Nicole pack..

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Someone I follow on Twitter is going to the finale and bringing this huge unicorn pinata containing notes of well wishes, memes, photos and fandom to give to Nicole if they can. 💕

I hope they can get it to her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope!! They might allow it. They do check stuff out.

Also might be able to give it to her family.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So Holly is straddling Jackson .. and she's talking about when they take out groups hunting .. and how there is one person (wrangler) that goes just to take care of the horses.. and one who stays in camp and cooks .. and one guide per hunter.. and she is describing this in detail and Jackson gets glassy eyed .. and grinding his teeth.. and she finishes her story and taps him on the temple and asks are you all right? .. and he shakes his head and comes out of his stupor (and that is what it was .. he was not there when Holly was talking to him... ) and he says "I was just thinking" .. He is worried about the look his mom gave him in the video .. he is worried about something about his ties to the NFL??? .. and hopes he doesn't have a lawsuit .. and is worrying about something about damages .. he's sure there is going to be damages .. and Holly says "when we find out .. we'll take care of it.."

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Since when is using derogatory nicknames like PDP allowed?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Poor Nicole is having trouble figuring out how to get all the shoes she has accumulated home.. because they fill up her suitcase and then there is not enough room for her clothes .. and then she doesn't understand how airplanes work and she now thinks she needs a third suitcase..

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Dear Nicole .. put stuff in a box and ship it home!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Sportsfan, I think PDB has been allowed because it was used by BB in the Zingbot comp, not made up by those who post it.

06-29-2002

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
PDB was used by Zingbot, so we have allowed it. Take it up with CBS.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nicole is busy packing .. Holly is busy packing .. Jackson is laying in bed.. (Don't know if he has packed or not..)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole will find out that they ship stuff to them at home.