TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
3rd Show, Mar 6

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: 3rd Show, Mar 6 users admin

"Betrayals Are Going To Be Exposed"

Survivor 38
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 07, 2019Karuuna25 03-07-19  9:58 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Me too Karuuna, I am excited for the merge.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Chickens and eggs are weird...they really don't lay a steady supply...although the way this tribe is being decimated they could have plenty quickly enough.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Haven't watched last night's episode yet? Who was behind getting Chris out? Wardog?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I'm no chicken expert, but I understand that some breeds have actually been bred to lay more often, while others are bred to be more "meaty."

It also depends on age and season (amount of daylight).

So I suppose it really depends on the chickens they got.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Many of us couldn't cut it with the challenges of survivor, but most of us also don't apply to be on Survivor. And those who make it on the show shouldn't be expecting food on a silver platter, or maybe an escalator?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
For the amount of rice they get, I wonder if they are spending more energy getting it than they get from the rice. Maybe they are better off getting it every two days. Deem looked like she was going to keel over from that hike.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
But, if Chris is there now, maybe they will just send him to get the rice.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree Karuuna, but I suspect that the chickens that they have out in the islands are not some of those super breeders...LOL! The chickens are also under stress because they are in a strange environment and I wonder if that affects production?

I agree - keep the chickens out of the broadcast for those who are against seeing them killed for food (that wouldn't be me - I grew up with grandparents who had chickens and cows - I know where food comes from but I honestly don't want to be acquainted with it before I consume it.).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So do we feel bad when they catch fish or crabs and eat them?

I cringe over the live chickens too. Thankfully they stopped hurling caged chickens off the boat into the sea..

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't enjoy seeing things killed and I don't think it adds much to the show but pretty much everything we eat (including plants) was alive at some point.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I don't enjoy seeing ANY life form being killed. Definitely don't like to watch it on one of my favorite TV shows.

I can't even kill spiders...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I saw my grandparents kill chickens for our dinner, just about traumatized me, the site of th chicken running around without it's head.

I know the chickens cause controversy but we don't need the killing of the chickens for that to happen it seems like "posed" problems to me.

Yeah I think Reem had a really hard time with the stairs because she hadn't eaten in 3 days, glad she at least had water and fire.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I think people are being way too kind to Reem. The woman is negative and has a sense of entitlement. There is wood where she is if she wanted to make shelter. She was handed fire and a machete. She is waiting for someone to do the work for her. The young kid is not that different. I truly feel sorry for Chris that he has to share that beach with them.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
And Wendy? Don't get me started! I feel for the tribe who gets her next week.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Oh, Kappy, me too. As I said before, Wendy drives me nuts. And I am really at a loss why they continue to keep her. Maybe they think they have bigger and badder people to get out over her, but please, get rid of her too.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm happy for the tribe mix up because they are gunning for Joe! I hope this helps him out.
And Chris -- ugh, you were told not to tell Wardog but your "loyalty" bit you in the behind. Won't he be surprised to see Wardog turned on him.

And Wendy? From the previews I think they will soon regret not booting her. At least they team who does get her has a first easy vote out!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am glancing through the photos, and I don't remember hearing a number of the girls speaking.

Having three small groups will help to get to know the crew.

Watchers

02-25-2019

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watchers a private message Print Post    
Chris sure didn't look surprised to see he has a shot to return to the game

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: