TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: 3rd Show, Mar 6: Archive through March 07, 2019 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Betrayals Are Going To Be Exposed"

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That Edge of Extinction thing is very strange. Maybe I missed it but they don't seem to have given any indication of how they will eventually be eliminated or get back into the game. LOL ... they aren't going to end up with a half dozen of them at that place are they?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I think there will be two points in the show that whoever is at EI is able to compete to get back in the game.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Wouldn't there be good reason to suspect that there is an Immunity Idol hidden on the Extinction beach?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No spoilers? Bummer.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Chris was voted out over Wentworth. He chose to go to extinction island in the preview, and they will be split into three tribes next show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahh, Keith finally decided to go to EI and once he got there "they" were directed to someplace else on the island and found some rice. Guess Reem hadn't had food.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I read that Chris was voted out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good Grief!!! 8:38 p.m. – Facing the decision of who will be the third straight member of their tribe voted out, Manu returned to camp with the spotlight on hurt Wendy and vet Kelley. Before getting to that conversation they wanted to kill one of the chickens in order to have it for dinner. But Wendy took their flint, preventing them from being able to start a fire and hoping to stop them from killing the chicken. The tribe suspected her and sent David and Rick after Wendy (who had suspiciously left camp) to investigate. Wendy denied taking the flint, even to her two allies, and so they instead discussed the path to voting out Kelley.
https://www.goldderby.com/article/2019/survivor-38-episode-3-recap-betrayals-are-going-to-get-exposed-aubry-joe/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8:55 p.m. – After voting Jeff asked if anyone wanted to play an idol (Lauren is the only member with one) and no one spoke up so he read the votes: Kelley, Chris, Kelley, Chris, Chris, Chris… wow. Blindside (but mostly uneventful). That left Lauren and Kelley on the outs, but Wardog gave Lauren a wink to suggest that she shouldn’t count herself out.

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2019/survivor-38-episode-3-recap-betrayals-are-going-to-get-exposed-aubry-joe/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am amazed that they didn't take the opportunity to send Wendy out since she screwed them on the cooking the chickens and she is hurt. Not sure what the deal is with this group, they don't seem to be that bright.

Clearly Wendy is not working with them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, EI is not an easy place, I think I would have tried to figure out how to get camp closer to those stairs.

AND I HATE when they give them live chickens, we could do without that on the show, just let it be one of those things they do off camera, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Aubrey found and II.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Why did they target the only guy who won them reward?

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
They need to get rid of Wendy. She drives me NUTS!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kookliebird, the only reason I can figure is because he said Kelly's name, LOL.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I like Wendy. I too eat meat but dont want to hear about them being killed. She was wrong to steal the flint but I still like her. She just seems like a joyful person

dumb move to get out Chris.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and as I said before, they don't seem to be too bright, getting rid of Chris.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Deal was to vote Wentworth out, and do NOT tell Lauren or Wardog. Chris felt like he just HAD to tell Wardog, who promptly clued in Wentworth, who then decreed that it must be Chris who went, so Chris went.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wardog also went to Rick, who decided that maybe booting Chris would mean that Kelley would not realize he was gunning for her.

I think he had more to do with the final decision than Wentworth.

I think putting the extinct people together is lame and Reem whining about having to climb steps for rice is lame. They should be alone, not simply another alliance.

Wendy stealing the flint is lame. More like gleeful And immature. I would like her to go see how the chickens she eats at home are "processed".

And they don't explain that very neat wrap on her ankle.

I hope the buff dropping shown in the preview bites David in the butt.

And Aubry, but she has an idol now.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I would be complaining like Reem about those stairs.

I am at an age were I don't use stairs that don't have a hand rail. It is too easy to trip and fall.

Also, it looked like they had to walk across a narrow ledge with a steep drop off.

I am heading for the flag pole right now.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well it is called “Survivor”.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I understand the reason why they voted Chris out, but thought it was a dumb move. Since they are moving to 3 teams next week, maybe not so much though.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I liked how the guy Victoria was talking to didn’t tell her Joe was right there when she was talking of putting his name down. Not even a “ hey joe is heading down to the beach ” 🤣

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I loved Wendy stealing the flint... I always thought you'd be better off keeping the chicken and having a steady supply of eggs.

The twist is interesting, I'm waiting to see how it turns out. I think forming a new alliance of the ready-for-revenge-for-being-voted-out alliance could be fun.

I like how they are switching it up, keeps it interesting.