TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
ONLY MURDERS IN THE BUILDING

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: ONLY MURDERS IN THE BUILDING users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 06, 2022Grooch25 08-06-22  3:28 pm
Archive through August 24, 2022Rieann25 08-24-22  9:03 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
This is such a fun show. Can't wait for another season!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We almost gave up after the first few episodes of this season (perhaps 10 episodes are too many for this show?), but it really picked up speed after that. Such a fun ride. DH and I were laughing out loud every episode, and we very rarely do that.

Did you catch the Yodel Shop Choir singing the theme song in the final credits? We listened to the whole thing. It was so silly!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Also it was bugging me where I'd seen Brazzos's makeup artist who he asked out and became his girlfriend at the end. She's Andrea Martin who also plays Sister Andrea in Evil! Love her!!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 3:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Ok good, new character, I am not losing my mind! LOL That was Paul Rudd? I knew he seemed familiar, but totally didn’t recognize him.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 07, 2023 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Bumping up for the new season. Yay!

Building on last season's finale—which jumped forward in time by one year and featured a cameo from Paul Rudd—the third season of Hulu's hit comedic mystery series indeed adds Rudd to the cast as a Broadway actor and star of the new play directed by Martin Short's Oliver. You may recall from that finale that Rudd's character Ben actually dies during the play's opening night performance—after being threatened by Steve Martin's Charles—and his death (and what he did beforehand) will be among this season's major mysteries. Other newcomers in season 3 include Meryl Streep (whose Emmy count currently stands at 3, in case you were wondering), Jesse Williams, and Ashley Park, though the series will be without recurring guest Nathan Lane this season due to a scheduling conflict.

https://www.metacritic.com/feature/tv-premiere-dates

We get two episodes. 🍿

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, August 08, 2023 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Fun episodes. Let’s solve another mystery! 😁

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, August 09, 2023 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I burst out laughing in first episode. Meryl Streep was awesome. I love how they get these great guest characters.

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Wednesday, August 09, 2023 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
LOVED the first two episodes! They make such a great team!

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, August 09, 2023 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
In every way this is fantastic casting. Even the head of the co-op. I don't know if there are Emmy's for casting but they should get one for this show.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 14, 2023 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I completed agree, Maris and Tvwatcher. This show always puts a smile on my face. :-)

New episode up at 9pm for West Coast.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, August 30, 2023 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I love all these older characters on Only Murders. Meryl Streep and Martin Short in the recent episode were just so delicious. Great casting this season.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 12, 2023 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
This week we had Matthew Broderick as a guest and a cameo by Mel Brooks. Like all the shows, start off with very funny scenes and then hovers between drama and comedy. I enjoyed this weeks episide very much. My favorite line in the movie said to Steve Martin by a neighbor There are three types of people - people that are dead, people that are alive and people that are dead to me" lol

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 12, 2023 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This was the best episode this season so far. There's only a few left.

Any guesses who did it?

My guess is Merryl Streep.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 12, 2023 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Yes, Merryl Streep would be my guess.

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Wednesday, September 13, 2023 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
loved the references to Ferris Bueller! LOL

"go home"

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, September 13, 2023 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Yes the Ferris Bueller reference was hysterical.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking there will be two people.. one who poisoned him and then whomever did the actual murder.

Loved this episode!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 25, 2023 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rihanna, I'm with you, after watching this last episode.

I changed my mind about it being Streep after watching the scene of her in the bathroom with the producer's mother. I got an aha! from that scene that the mother is the killer.

Then my boyfriend said the next morning that he had a dream where it was the son who first attempted to kill him, and the mother did it the 2nd time.

I was also thinking that maybe they killed him off is a take on "The Producers". If the show closes right away, they get the insurance money, or something like that. And Mel Brooke's did make the cameo, along with Mathew Broderick (Who later starred in the play.)

Or maybe, that will be the trio's next guess to follow up on, and it will turn out to be Steve Martin's new girlfriend, after all. Martin will have twice dated a murderer, and it will be a long running joke next season.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 25, 2023 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I haven’t watched the latest episode but I was thinking the make up artist that’s Steve martins love interest but surely the writers wouldn’t make two of his girlfriends killers. On another note was this season filmed over a period of time bc the actress that plays Mabel lost weight from one episode to the next.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 25, 2023 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, Selena Gomez had a kidney transplant a few years ago. The medicine she takes causes her to gain and lose weight.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, September 25, 2023 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Then my boyfriend said the next morning that he had a dream where it was the son who first attempted to kill him, and the mother did it the 2nd time.

Yes! We will be led to believe it is Meryl protecting her son, but it is the producer.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, September 25, 2023 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
🎶 Which of the Pickwick triplets did it? 🎶

When this song gets in my head! 😂

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 25, 2023 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ack!

Thanks a lot, Rihanna, for putting that ditty in my head.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, September 25, 2023 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I think it was the dead guys brother/Streep's son... But I ♡ Grooches logic re: The Producers, and that may very well be the correct guess, and Streep and son may just be brilliant red herrings.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, September 25, 2023 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yes, The Producers tie-in is perfect.

Sorry, Grooch! 😝

Watch it end up being Bobo. Ha!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I’m ready for season four!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Not happy with the ending. Just saying....

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And I'm making my prediction right now for next season.

Scott Bakula did it!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, January 17, 2024 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
ABC has been showing the first season on Tuesdays. It’s fun. The first episode I wasn’t that impressed, but as the episodes went on, it got more fun. There’s one episode left, next week. I hope they continue into the second season on network tv.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 18, 2024 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have been very entertained by it as well Kookliebird.

Can't wait to see how they end it all up and maybe the Murderer will get Bunny, LMAO.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, February 14, 2024 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I read that season four will be set in Los Angeles. There better be a cool building involved! 😉

I also saw that Molly Shannon has been cast. She should be fun.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, February 28, 2024 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Eugene Levy also cast. He will be a great addition.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, February 29, 2024 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I love him. Also, could be very fun to have them in Hollywood. Both Molly Shannon and Eugene Levy are brillian additions to the cast.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, February 29, 2024 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
So excited to have Eugene join the show. Maybe we can get cameo appearance from Catherine O’Hara. Moira is filming in L.A. after all. 😉

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: