TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: ONLY MURDERS IN THE BUILDING: Archive through August 24, 2022 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rewatching episode 1. She knew about the knife. Forget my last post

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Episode 1, there is yodeling!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Episode 2 at 13 minute mark, Harold tells Bunnys mother about his yodeling group!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing Bunny's cell phone is what's in the pocket of her fur coat!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 08, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
New episode at midnight.

As of right now, I am convinced it's Oscar.

There's a few loose strings from last season and he could certainly be involved in them. No time to explain now.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Here are my musings (lol) after the latest episode-

-I think Harold will be murdered to set up the next season.
-Glitter guy/Krebs is Lucy’s new stepdad that is why he was at the building and had the picture in his backpack.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
My money has been on Mabel's new girlfriend with the art collective. I keep wondering if she is somehow related to the artist who painted Charles's dad and disappeared way back when. But I also need to rewatch all of this season as I admit I miss alot.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm still sticking with Oscar as the murderer (for now). But is next week's episode the last one?

Harold better not be murdered! I enjoy his character so much, and the actor is great.

Lucy's new step dad can't be the murderer, if she was telling the truth that her mother was getting married the night bunny was killed.

The only person left who hasn't been suspected yet is the new apartment president who just had the baby. She lives on the 14th floor! But that would be really unfair because he was in one episode for 2 minutes.

What about Theo's dad? The only reason I don't suspect him is because he is to short.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Is Oscar the cop? The cop seems to be glitter guy.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 09, 2022 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oscar is from season 1. He was the one who went to jail for the murder of Tim Kono and was cleared at the end. He hasn't showed up this season at all. But still!....

I don't believe the cop is glitter guy. I think its a red herring. I have no reason why, other than I don't think he's physically up to the task for it. And what is his connection to Bunny and them?

The only other person to be involved somehow is Cinda, the other podcast host. Poppy was warning Mabel that Cinda was targeting her and would do anything to get her. But Cindas has small dainty hands and the killer has big huge man hands. Poppy did day Cinda could be violent with the stapler throwing story.

I need to watch this episode again.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Here is a fun article about the suspects. I like some of the theories. I did notice that Poppy appeared to be wearing boots like the killer.

Who Killed Bunny Folger on Only Murders in the Building?

https://www.vulture.com/article/only-murders-in-the-building-killer-season-2-theories.html

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Fun article!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Good article. Glad somebody is obsessed about it as I am.

The one thing they left out is the hands. Of all the people they mentioned, only Krebs has similar hands.

And Oscar.

I'm still sticking with him for now because lack of other suspects with light skinned, big man hands.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Help me remember when we saw the killers hands.

Random thoughts with latest episode-

1) Are Becky/Bunny the same person?
2) I like to think of Martin Short’s hair as it’s own character. 😉
3) Are Bunny and Rose Cooper the same person?

Going to just chill and watch show now. Haha

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 15, 2022 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
That was good! Next week is the finale.

This show has really sweet touching moments mixed in with the silliness.

I hope my Harold prediction is wrong. We do need him. He steals every scene he is in.

ETA- Both 1 and 2 answered. Both no. No surprise there. Lol

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I absolutely love this series. If anything, it's worth it for the art direction or art styling. I love it all. It has such a unique flavor. Each character is so quaint and I guess I'm running out of words. LOL It's become my favorite.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I have enjoyed this season even more than the last one.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I also enjoy this show, the music and the 3 main characters.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Finale tonight!!

My prediction is
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Poppy/Becky

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I want to know why, if Krebs is supposedly the killer, Bunny would have opened the door for him and yelled "What the he'll do you want?" She wouldn't have known him.

And will we find out who poisoned Oliver's dog last season? I want to know!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Such a great finale! Loved the cameo at the end setting up next season's murder.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
It was great!!! I’m ready for the new season. I’m going to go through withdrawals.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Ha! Was I so so wrong, lol!

There is no substitute for good old-fashioned talent and storytelling. Thank you Steve Martin and John Hoffman for creating this delightful series. Even when it makes me cry, I end up smiling.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I loved the finale but a little confused. Who is Ben?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
A new character for next season. We don’t know know much about him at this point. It’s going to be fun with Paul Rudd.