TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: ONLY MURDERS IN THE BUILDING: Archive through August 06, 2022 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, June 27, 2022 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Season 2 starts tonight at midnight! Looks like they are dropping 2 episodes tonight. I wonder why.

Can't wait. I researched the last 2 episodes tonight to refresh my memory. I'm wondering why Mabel didn't have her coat on when Bunny fell on top of her. Hmmm....

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
A very fun start! I love the new characters too.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! I was going to ask who is playing Bunny's mother because she seemed so familiar and I couldn't put my finger on it. I decided to Google instead.

The actress is
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Shirley Maclaine!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Waiting for the season to end so DH and I can binge it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, June 29, 2022 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I like that it's on once a week. I like to try to figure out the clues.

Like what does the number 14 mean? Is it the apartment number? The floor the murderer lives on? Maybe there were 4 teens who did it?

And Oscar isn't around. She was wearing his tie dyed sweatshirt. Did he kill her?

Smokey

07-07-2003

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I love this series so much. I never thought I would feel sad and sorry for Bunny!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 12, 2022 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched this week's episode yet, but someone who did told me that this is the best episode yet and it blows away the whole last season.

That's a lot to live up to. I can't wait to watch!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 22, 2022 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm going to rewatch and see if I can find any clues. I recently read an article where the producer said that they put the clue of the bassoon cleaner in the 2nd episode.

So, I just turned on episode 1. It shows Charles getting the text telling him to get out of the building. So:

Clue 1. The killer is somebody who knows their cell phone numbers.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 22, 2022 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
2. Scenes from last year show that there is a direct route from Mables apt to Bunnies in the heating vent thingie.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 22, 2022 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
3. Still don't know who poisoned Oliver's dog.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I had fallen asleep during the 1st episode, so I'm back to finish the first episode.

So, when the 3 were in Bunny's apt, hiding in the closet, and they are escaping by the secret elevator Mabel grabs 3 fur coats to "keep them warm". That was a weird thing to do.

I think they need to check the pockets of the coats. There may be a clue in one of them.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
In episode 2, Howard has a black eye. But in episode 3, about Bunny's last day, Howard doesn't have a black eye. How did he get it?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Also, in episode 3, when Bunny left her apt to go outside, she took a fur coat out of her closet and wore it. I'm telling you, check those pockets.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
At the moment, I'm leaning towards Harold did it. I'll explain tomorrow.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yes. Check those pockets!

My friend just text me her theory after watching the latest. She thinks it is the waiter. He said he was out sick from work and we heard that sneeze in the hallway. I need to re-watch. Lol

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, July 23, 2022 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
She just sent a retraction! Dang it, I got excited.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 24, 2022 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol! Can't be the waiter, he wouldnt have their cell phone numbers to call them and to get them out of the building. Though, the writers could always come up with a reason why he had them.

I fell asleep right after my last post, then woke up this morning not remembering my reasons for suspecting Harold. But this is what I'm piecing together.

1. The black eye. He didn't have it at Bunny's surprise retirement party, but he had it afterwards.

2. Jan told Charles that the killer is somebody who is close by and wants to watch what happens and be involved (like she was.) So, unless she escaped prison, killed Bunny and snuck back into prison, Harold has been hanging around trying to get info from them, and he has been listening to the podcast.

3. Do we know what Harolds last name is? Does it sound like 14? Does Harold live on the 14th floor or apt 14? Need to find out.

4. Whoever met with Bunny at the diner and wants the painting is not the killer. When the killer knocked on the door, she knew who it was. She yelled, "What do you want?" She wouldn't have opened the door to a stranger, and if it was the guy who wanted the picture, she would have yelled something else.

That's all I got for right now. My second suspect that I have no concrete clues about is the "Gut Milk" lady. Just because.

Oh, yeah. The writers could make it that Harold poisoned Oliver's dog, too, last season.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I love your notes, Grooch! My friend kept texting more theories as she watched. Too funny. None related to Harold though. I rewatched the last episode and I am still all over the place.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 25, 2022 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Rienne. I keep falling asleep while I'm rewatching, so I'm probably missing something.

I also wonder if Oscar or his father is involved. The killer has to know the building well, to know about the secret passageways and have a key to Mable's apartment. How did the killer get Bunny's body into Mable's apartment? Did he drag her dead body through the large vent that is on bedroom floor? But shouldn't there be a lot of blood around? Or did he bring her to Mable's apartment through the front door and then killed her there?

Which brings me to another suspect. The older male in the fan club. The fan club was at the diner. Does he regularly go there? Does he smoke, and that's why he would have had a match book? He knew about the passageways because he said he did mold removal in the building. Bunny knew who he was, and would have yelled at him, "What do you want?". Keep an eye on him.

The one thing in Oscar's favor of not being the murderer, is that if he knew about the passageways, he would have told "the Hardy Boys" about them when they used to break into everybody's apartments when they were kids.

And this bit is probably a red herring, but keep an eye on it. Nathan Lane, the Deli guy, has a tracker on his leg. They showed it when he threw his leg to stop the elevator door from shutting when he ran into Oliver for the first time since his arrest. There must be a reason why they showed that.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 1:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wow! What an episode!!!

Not saying anything until people get to watch first.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I was home all day yesterday and forgot to watch !! Too busy watch "Virgin River".....Thanks for the reminder.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 01, 2022 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Another great episode. I love this show.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, running out of people who the killer can be. It would be unfair to introduce a new character now to be the killer.

So, the killer looks to be a tall male and white. He has large hands. We know it's not Theo. That leaves, crazy fan club guy, the waiter at the diner and the husband of the lady who was going to become the new building manager. Could Oscar's hands look light or dark skinned? Wouldn't Mabel have recognized him? So, he's a very slight possibility.

Could the waiter have 2 jobs? 1 at the diner and 1 at Coney Island? I doubt the pregnant lady's husband works there.

2 things I caught. Steve Martin is living in apt 7(or whatever number Bunny said) I saw it on his door. Don't ask me what episode it was.

And the description for this Tuesday's show mentions something about a group of yodel-ers. At the beginning of episode 4, as they were outside leaving the archway of the Arcunia, in the background you can hear some yodel-ers. Very subtle.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ha! Detective Krebs is tall, white and wears those clunky shows! He could work as security at Coney Island.

And there's Charles stunt double. She's tall and white and doubles for a man.Her name is "Chas" which sounds like the beginning of "Savage".

Hmmm..... I need to check out her shoes.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, why didn't Krebs tell his female partner that Bunny was also stabbed with a knife?