TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 25 - POV Ceremony and Live Ev...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Episode 25 - POV Ceremony and Live Eviction users admin

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 01, 2022Seamonkey25 09-01-22  6:22 pm
Archive through September 01, 2022Seamonkey25 09-01-22  6:32 pm
Archive through September 01, 2022Dipo25 09-01-22  6:51 pm
Archive through September 01, 2022Fan325 09-01-22  7:04 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Chippy

08-16-2007

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Especially building it facing away. He’ll probably win this too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Taran is reviewing says Michael and Monte look to be neck and neck..

Chippy

08-16-2007

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
How does taran see it?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Monte broke my heart. I was sobbing.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Where is Taran saying this?

I'm sure it's over by now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Chioma Lynn
@ChiomaLynn
·
26m
Kyle saying he thought a cookout 2.0 could happen because Taylor wouldn’t nominate Jasmine is a lie.
1. He brought it up before she said that.
2. Taylor said she would vote out Jasmine but didn’t want to be the one to put her up AND she put up Terrance.
#bb24

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am so sick of not getting the HOH result on the eviction show. This seems to be the norm now. And Zingbot? I think I’ll be skipping Sunday’s show.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Michael has the skills to do what the rest of them can't or haven't tried hard enough to win. That is not something he should be demonized for. HE IS PLAYING THE GAME. He is not throwing comps. Maybe the crybabies who think he is so scary should try harder. He knows this game frontwards and backwards, maybe they should have done some homework before coming into the house. Some have said they only watched a few episodes while waiting to go into the house.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Exactly, EM. Everyone has the chance to win. I hate that he is demonized for being GOOD at BB.

It annoys me that most of the others are BAD at BB.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
He watched YouTube's of comps to prepare!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
He has planned and studied for years. They act like lazy college students who whine when they don't pass a test because they are young and deserve to party instead. Then they get angry at the kids who did the responsible thing. It ain't love island or spring break. Hard work pays off.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You’re complaining about how BB works. That is just the way it’s always been. Strong competitors become targets. It makes sense. If he’s good enough and lucky enough, he’ll win.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Where is spoiler girl?????

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Monte broke my heart. I was sobbing.

Monte was amazing expressing his thoughts and feelings. He helped us understand what his experience growing up was like. Very powerful.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And Monte said way more than they showed. IT WAS SO POWERFUL!

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one who hates Zingbot on this board? I wish they would retire Zingbot!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Before I read anyone else's comments I wanted to say that I was quite moved by tonight's show. I cried more than once. I think CBS did a good job in squeezing in some very important dialogue within this show.

And I love Zingbot.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm usually quite a sap, and very quick to believe people, but I didn't believe Kyle one bit tonight.

He sounded like a boy who'd been caught and would say all the right things so he didn't get punished.

I just don't think at this point in his life he's capable of learning what people are trying to teach him. I think he's going to go home and play repentant until he gives up and decides to play the victim instead.

Hope I'm wrong but it all just sounds like empty words to me.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
One good thing about knowing what I was going to see when I got a chance to watch the show on a MUCH larger screen than the feeds on my laptop is that I could really look at them and their faces to see if I noticed anything odd. I'm going to rewatch tomorrow and see if my observations tonight were correct and if there are more I missed.

Observations:
The Monte, Kyle one on one conversation. When I saw it on the feeds I cried. The pain I heard from both of them was heartbreaking. Tonight, as I watched I could see the tears running down Monte's face. It sounded like Kyle was crying as well. He kept his head down most of the time so we couldn't see his face and neither could Monte. When I did get a good look at his face there were no tears and his eyes did not look like he had been crying. He also didn't wipe his face the way Monte did. Which sparked my memory of today when he was in the have not room practicing what he was going to say tonight and would break down at the same spots of his speech. He acted so distraught that he acted like he had to decompress. As he walked down the HOH hallway from the have not room he started singing, like he didn't have a care in the world. Bizarre behavior.

Alyssa in the diary room..She just broke up with the love of her life and didn't shed a tear. Her voice wobbled but there were no actual tears.

I had said a few days ago that although I believe Brit is a good-hearted person and nurturing, she is one hell of an actress. She can turn on those tears when she needs to. Not a bad skill for BB, unless like Kyle, you just really could care less.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ovi Kabir
@TheOviKabir
·
4h
Kyle’s tears are from the regret of his one-time actions but Monte’s tears are from reliving an experience he has had to go through his entire life. These tears do not hold the same weight. #BB24

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Who is implying that their experience in this is the same.
This is how things get so blown up. People inject assumptions into what is happening and then everyone runs with it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Is Kyle crying because his game is over? probably. And partly because he messed it up.

I found it interesting that at the beginning of the house meeting, when Kyle was supposed to be showing so much remorse, he TRIED to say Brittany and Michael were on board. Brittany was on that like flies on poop... they never agreed to it, and actively discouraged him from thinking/acting that way.

It made me wonder if he was just trying to shift blame, rather than take responsibility.

But it's a hard thing when people let you know that you've been an a*hole.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, he clearly tried to shift blame, like a teenager or a child would do. So immature. I look at him at think he's about 16. It seems his emotional age is half what it should be.

I too noticed that he didn't seem to have many tears Earth Mother, during that conversation. His eyes did look red, so maybe he wiped them away.

As for alyssa in the diary room. Where were wet spots on her shirt where tears had fallen. I did see that.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not referring to Kyle specifically here (needless to say, I don't even know the guy) but I will say that I don't judge people on how deeply they are feeling based on tears.

Some people cry a lot and some don't. It doesn't mean they are or aren't feeling more emotional.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I wonder why Alissa didn't give Kyle a mercy vote.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc my husband asked me the same question. My opinion was that the other HGs most likely (maybe) might not have cared. But to the people who only watch the show it would have looked like she was aligning herself with Kyle's views. Franky, any support she showed towards him would probably not be favorable to her at this point. No one wants to touch that with a ten foot pole.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes, Sincebb1, the house sure turned on him.

I think you can support someone without supporting their views on some subject.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I agree. At least, that is what Taylor Monty and Terrance said their stance was.

You know, in the name of full disclosure. I wish they had shown that Monty and Terrance's initial reaction was that they did not want to evict Kyle. They both wanted to keep him in the game so he would have a "chance to redeem himself" and they could "use the time to teach him further".

They both decided it was better to keep him for their game. He would absolutely work with them and would be the best person to go after Michael.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, they should have found a way to show this. It demonstrates that *everyone* is thinking about their game. And willing to make moves to benefit their own game. I'm tired of players calling the others out for that. They can't fool me with the "redeem himself" chatter.

And yes I understand why Alyssa didn't vote for Kyle. I'm sure they likely discussed it and he was not expecting her vote.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think you can support someone without supporting their views on some subject.

Unfortunately, that kind of nuanced thinking (especially when viewing public figures and in social media) has gone the way of the dodo.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I heard Kyle tell Alyssa to vote with the house. The breakup didn't last very long (just like the sex0.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, September 02, 2022 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
lol. I am a dodo Jimmer.

Ok, as long as Kyle told her to vote with the house.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: