TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Episode 25 - POV Ceremony and Live Eviction: Archive through September 01, 2022 users admin

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Michael said he knew he would get heat and he accepts that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
house meeting..
Kyle confessed his F2 with Turner

Kyle admitted 'unconscious bias'..
Brittany & Michael questioned about their timing by Kyle, and by Terrance, and by Monte

Taylor said she doesn't hate Kyle & won't paint him as a villain.. Monte said life consequences possible and talking about it is good.. Taylor said she trusts Kyle will stay open to learning.. Kyle "I'm sorry to all of you"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🫶🏽
@Clio_the_Leo
·
4m
It’s hard to commend Terrance for calling out Michael and Brittany because we all know his primary motivation is protecting Kyle
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1m

Kyle: "I understand where my game is right now, I'm going home" and "I'msorry about Joseph"

meeting adjourned with soaring orchestral music.. no evidence of anyone getting heated and shouting (tho there was some, at some point)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
lindsay (with the lays)
@bbeviction_
·
7m
Kyle brought up the cookout 2.0 possibility BEFORE Taylor won hoh. #bb24

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Agree Sea. Taran is saying right now that they cut the part where Kyle admits it WAS about race.

And that, based on later HG comments, the edit clearly underplayed kyle's actions.

Dipo

04-23-2002

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
55s
At the meeting both Terrance and Monte called out Michael and Brittany for sitting on this info for weeks, Kyle is to blame but so are they bc things could have played out different for Terrance’s HOH and for monte it doesn’t sit right bc they were in a alliance #BB24

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Wonder why they didn’t show Terrance blowing up at Brittany, and later apologizing to her because he didn’t know all the facts when he yelled at her out of anger?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And they cut Taylor's speech?

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
We also know what Terrance called Joseph!

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
And there ya go!!! A happy Michael!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now we have the Veto Meeting. Michael uses the veto on Brittany.... Turner then nominates Kyle.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
9m
Terrance- It feels like you guys knew this prior. Why wouldnt you all come to us and tell us about that situation knowing that it has 100% to do with race? It looks very strategic. Brittany- I understand. This is not a smart game move. No one in this room wins. I'm so sorry #BB24

Monte- If Kyle was saying these things two weeks ago, it feels a little bit hurtful to know it wasnt shared then. That part doesnt sit well. Michael- I understand. I wish I could go back and say something #BB24

Terrance- If I knew what I know in this moment, there is no way I could let Joseph go home #BB24

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Yes, they got Taylor's speech.

Now, they are showing Kyle's apology tour.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That was break up number one. Two more to come.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They ALL seem happy…
even creepy/racist/sexist Terrance included.
Welcome to BB…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh, tinkly showmance music .... Alyssa is breaking up with Kyle.

Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
10s
Alyssa in DR says she's poured her "entire heart & soul into this relationship." What Day # is this of her showmance? "Heart & soul"?? Sheesh. #BB24

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Alyssa breaking up with Kyle. She's spent her whole life trying to fix broken men. She doesn't think they should leave this house in a relationship.

And my cable suddenly goes down, great timing

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So Kyle gets a soft edit, Michael and Brittany get the heat and that is going to be used by Terrance (and Monte) (and Turner) as game. And Joseph was just out of luck.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Two grown men crying…making me cry!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
OMG, Monte

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🫶🏽
@Clio_the_Leo
·
52s
They’re really going to spend the entire episode showing Kyle crying and gloss right over Monte’s powerful words to Terrance

“I want to be FREE in the FREEST county in the world! Im tried of feeling like a SLAVE!”
#BB24

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they will show the after breakup....

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Actually, I want to know why those who are upset about Michael/Britt not bringing up Kyle’s comments earlier aren’t upset with Kyle for not bringing up Terrance’s racist comments about Joseph?!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Michael will never have a chance at AFP now.