TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Episode 25 - POV Ceremony and Live Eviction: Archive through September 01, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 9pm we should see the POV Ceremony, possibly some of the "House Meeting" where Kyle apologized to everyone, maybe not.

Unlikely that we will see the HOH Comp, but there will be live vote eviction and Julie interview.

If Kyle gets evicted it will be interesting to see if Julie gives him any grief.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Important note that there may be some delays due to President Biden speaking in prime time tonight.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
We will not see the HOH Comp tonight as Zingbot will be there and Julie indicated to tune in Sunday to see the zings (saw a tweet from her @ Joker's). It's also a puzzle as she showed some of the pieces.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Zingbot probably will come inside. Currently over 100°f in Studio City. One year the baby ZingBot passed out from heat in the yard.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I sure hope I am not disappointed with tonight's show like I was last week. They better not be sweeping all this under the rug or making Paster Terrance's sermon out to be some kind of divine intervention, from that fraud.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
President's speech is over so hopefully everything will be on time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Previouslys on ... showing Turner reuniting Pound Alliance, leftovers over, backdoor plan set in motion, slip and slide Veto winner Michael.

Brittany and Michael decided to reveal after laying it out for Monte and Taylor. Then whole house made aware.

Word got back to Kyle (from Alyssa), leaving him worried about the repercussions ... and he cried.

A powerful House meeting put everything out in the open ... and will Kyle be nominated....

find out now on Big Brother.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Julie wearing a bright yellow cut out top with black leggings.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kyle asks to talk to Brittany. Shows the discussion.

Brittany cries... says she doesn't think he is a racist but he doesn't realize how these things came across.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now Kyle talks to Terrance and Monte ... first I am sorry, then he explains that Monte and Joseph were close and Taylor, etc.

And he explains why that group would unify under a core purpose and pieces it back to the cookout. He realizes how bad that looks and he is sorry.

Monte seems to be very hurt by this, says he is dissappointe.d

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Monte says it sounds like Bullshit.

Terrance says he will speak frankly ... feels that he has been played, says it should have been you how left and not Joseph.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
36s
Terrance to Kyle: "you made me pull a trigger and this man was telling the truth, it should have been you who left and not Joseph"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
35s
Monte is better than me- he really is taking the high road. Obviously he has limited options knowing he’s on camera. That’s the extra sad layer- they cannot react freely. This is all on TV #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now discussing the timing ... call a house meeting.

hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
50s
Monte questioning Michael & Brittany's timing, to Monte and Turner .. Turner suggested the house meeting

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
53s
Oh, hey there Live HOH Comp. Guess we're getting that tonight during the show after all. #BB24

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Interesting that Terrance is complaining because Kyle told him that Joseph, Taylor and Monte were running the LOs, that's why he felt like he was played. Because Kyle lumped the POC together, and it wasn't true.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Julie: "a house meeting that's much bigger than the game"

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I don't type fast enough to do whole convo's but everyone so far is trying to be very sensitive and adult about this. House meeting next.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
5m
Kyle- Do you think I'm a racist? Brittany- No I dont. That's what really kills me cause I dont think you are a bad person. I think you probably said some things that you didnt realize how they came across. I know I'm not the only one who saw it this way #BB24

Monte to Kyle- It's toughest for me cause we walked in together, we had the most transparent conversations about game. I am trying to figure out how you deduce me and her (Taylor) were working together at that point. I think the thought process is solely based on race #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4m
Kyle to Monte/Terrance- I obviously made a huge mistake. I need to look at the core reason of why that was even a thought or concept in my mind #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
1m
After the individual talks with Kyle the question also comes up why Michael/Brittany held onto this for 2 weeks and didn’t tell people when it happened. House meeting called #BB24

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Brit/Mike taking as much heat as Kyle.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is classic: Shoot the Messenger.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think everyone handled it with grace and kindness. And I have to say, my heart was breaking for Kyle. I just wanted to go and give him a hug.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Are they going to not show him saying it WAS about race???