TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 9 - POV Comp and Ceremony

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Episode 9 - POV Comp and Ceremony users admin

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 27, 2022Grooch25 07-27-22  5:37 pm
Archive through July 27, 2022Dipo25 07-27-22  6:00 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Dipo...I don't know how you do it! You do such a great job summarizing what is going on during the show. Thank you!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
¡
59s
Taylor explained to Nicole she didn’t mean anything by what she said, Nicole wasn’t hearing it & again told Taylor she needs to watch how she talks to people! #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
¡
35s
Taylor “I'm not trying to hurt or manipulate anybody. It seems like every time I try to connect with somebody I'm just hurting them” #BB24

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I completely forgot Indy is even in the house til they showed her in the closing credits.

They didn't show her at all tonight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Grooch, when Jasmine was putting on her show of "fear", a blonde girl ran up and I thought she was one of the production crew, hahahahaha, turns out it was Indy.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Please put us out of jasmine’s misery. O. M. G. Her announcing she’s not playing in this that or the other has become part of the show.
And Daniel/Nicole can go anytime. They suck the life outta this season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You're welcome Sassy.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Well, this is the first time ever that I'm not backing a girls alliance! Go Taylor! That is all.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Actually seeing the way Daniel and Nicole treating her was way worse than reading about it. I never wanted to go hug someone so badly! I can't wait for Tay to get out and see all the love and support she has. Daniel and Nicole are awful human beings!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Daniel has rage issues. The way he attacked Taylor and after the nom ceremony, he had rage at Nicole because she needed a few minutes alone. I hope he seeks help when he gets out. I don't think hes inherently a bad person. The game is bringing out the worst in him. He can become a better person.

Nicole is a different story. She's never going to listen to what a professional has to say, and Nicole is never wrong.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
It's the "group think" that gets to me. Once they all had it in their head that Taylor was bad, they were unable to see her as a person who may be good.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I like that Taylor named the “Leftovers”. At least, that’s what it appeared.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
On other thing about tonight's show. When the leftovers was first forming, it was Monte, Turner,Kyle and Joe. They did say that they are the core 4 and will stay loyal to each other over the rest of the leftovers.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've no idea how Taylor managed to keep calm during all of that. Maybe part of it was she was so shocked at what was happening, but I would not have let a lot of that stand. Might not have been helpful or end up the way I wanted, but I would have answered back.

So question to the stream watchers... was Taylor always that stoic, or did BB just drain all her energy?

I like that Joseph said just because she's strong doesn't mean she has to be tested all the time. He's one of my favourites.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Rosem, why did you say tonight's edit wasn't accurate?

I was shocked by how Daniel and Nicole behaved on tonight's show. Talk about twisting things into something else. poor Taylor. And the other's don't speak up because they don't want to suffer the wrath of those two. It's really terrible. This show is sometimes an experiment in human nature and shows us a very ugly side. I really hope Daniel and Nicloe are voted out soon.

And Jasmine. OMG how did she pass the test to get cast? REally, she needs to go home. If they drag her along as a goat until the end I will be so unhappy. She can't do ANYTHING!

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    

quote:

So question to the stream watchers... was Taylor always that stoic...

Yes. She has been incredible. Truly an inspiration. IDK when we will see the apology from daniel but that too is amazing as daniel gives only half apologies that some think wasn't very sincere (only after he realized Taylor was NOT the renom and would stay in the House), yet Taylor is very forgiving and even discusses with him how his actions will appear to the audience, and how she will support him because no one should be judged by their worst moments. (pp)

And then he meets up with Nicole and they are indignant that she would dare infer she knows what the audience is thinking because they are not the bad guys, Taylor is a bully. (Some paraphrasing and sorry for the dots)

Brenda, the RHAP recap of last nite discusses this at length and their conclusion is that the show was great, and did the job, but doesn't really show the horrible level of mistreatment Taylor experienced. For example, (and only ONE type of mistreatment she experienced) they could have easily shown a montage of all the times Taylor walked into a room and all the girls would get up and leave, or all the times Taylor would sit down and jasmine would LITERALLY turn her back on her. Plus, a lot of other stuff should have been explained in prior episodes that would have give a deeper context for the events on last nite's show.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I don't know if there is enough time to recap all the negativity that has occurred towards Taylor. For those of us who either have the live feeds, visit this site + Facebook posts this has been covered ad nauseum.
Now I want to focus on KARMA and the anticipation of the live EVICTION on 7/28.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brenda, there was a lot, but the main thing that stuck out to me was the situation with Nicole in the bed having her meltdown, with Daniel comforting her.

They did not show that Nicole came out of the DR, hysterical crying, ran to the back bedroom where she 'asked for the room' (lol). Everyone except Daniel leaves.

The camera kept switching to the LR where everyone was pretty much having a wake for Nicole's mom since they thought that was the reason for her hysterics.

When we go back to the BR, Nicole is under the covers, crying that she feels like a horrible, terrible person, blah blah blah.

Daniel say (pp) When we get out we will just tell them (BB fans) that they don't know what it's like living in this house with HER (Taylor, obvi), lots of other stuff that leads us live feeders to believe that the DR had clued Nicole in that her behavior towards Taylor may not be well received.

Mind you, as all this is going on, the rest of the house is in the living room in mourning, with Taylor asking Monte to say prayers. At that moment, when the camera goes back to the bedroom, Daniel and Nicole are agreeing that Taylor is 'not a good person'. Nicole tells Daniel that she is now concerned that the HG think something happened to her mom. Daniel says he'll take care of it.

The only time the HG are informed that Nicole's mom is not dead or dying, is when Daniel comes out and says, in a condescending tone:

"Nicole's mom is ok, Nicole is ok, she's just having a hard time in the game."

The show seemed to imply that Nicole was upset that she had to throw a competition, which would affect her.........integrity.

Whew! Hope that explains it!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kminfinity.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Rosem, it sucks that they didn't show the real reason. Makes me dislike her and Daniel even more!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I have been looking all over for Nicole's integrity, but I can't find any!

I hope that the Diary Room is allowed to tell Taylor that Nicole and Daniel were out of line.

Jasmine is a waste of space in the house.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
thanks for the details. Hopefully people that follow this show know that we are only shown a tiny fraction of what happens. So much more going on that we don't get to see. Taylor is a very strong person to put up with that.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: