TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 27, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Episode 9 - POV Comp and Ceremony: Archive through July 27, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm we should see the POV Comp and Ceremony.

If I was editing the show I would quickly get the comp out of the way and then show all the conversations about who to put up as a replacement, then ..... quickly do the Ceremony and spend at least a half hour on the chaos that ensues.

BUT ... I don't edit the show, hahahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
路 3h
veto meeting won't be in tonight's show, but the Nicole & Daniel confrontations before veto comp with Taylor will be, along with Leftovers formation

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1552341921699205120

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 馃嚭馃嚘
@BBGossip

3h
So confirmation Production is going to end on a 'cliffhanger' tonight - problem is that means LESS time for the post PoV meeting drama on Thursday's show. 馃 #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch

2h
Leftovers happened post-veto, that's the end of tonight's show.. Monday's post-renom events should make a packed & great show tomorrow, not to mention two blindsides 馃嵖馃嵖

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl 馃憖
@Spoilergirl1

1h
Just got a message they may not show Turner's speech in tonight's episode. It's that damn great, they want to draw viewers into a Thursday episode with an epic blindside. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl 馃憖
@Spoilergirl1

1h
Daniel will get a huge villain edit in this episode. #BB24

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I can not wait, I just want the show edit to be accurate.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I bet they waste 30min showing us the comp and the staged diary rooms about the comp ugh! I wish it was 10 min comp and the rest of the time show us all the good stuff!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I also dont like they are calling it giving him the villain edit. He IS a villain, no special edit needed

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This made a laugh.

hamsterwatch #bb24

half hour til tears, drama, fainting, redemption,
and no veto meeting #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
All the previously 's ... now showing the conversations about putting Taylor up if Brittany/Michael win the pOV. So they "goal" is to backdoor Taylor.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now Nicole, Turner and I think Monte are talking to Nicole about her going up if they need another nomination.

Nicole is onboard!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Picking the players for POV ... squeaky noise for Jasmine's scooter.

Turner selects the players, he wants to pick Monte and Joseph and he gets Nicole and Taylor instead.

Nicole complains in the DR that she has to play and may have to throw the competition.

He indicates that the Surviving Bestie is not safe the next week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole figures out that you don't get a special power if you survive the eviction, LOL.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This show is so far a bunch of half truths, not at all how a lot of this went down. I am getting mad.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now showing Nicole crying in her bed, it is implied that she is crying because she has to throw the comp.

Then everyone starts worrying that she is crying because something might be wrong with her Mom's cancer treatments.

Nicole says she has "so much damn integrity" .... throwing the comp, and she actually says she has nothing against Taylor (good lord).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No presenting it that Taylor is a threat to their games and they are saying she is not a good person.

Then they flip to Taylor asking Monte to say a prayer. T goes to tell Nicole that game doesn't matter to do what is best for herself. Nicole takes it well, and says she will keep fighting. Taylor suggests that it's ok for her to "tap out".

Good grief, Nicole thinks this is passive aggressive behavior. (I think Nicole has very odd people skills, if she thinks this).

Now Nicole represents this as Taylor manipulating Nicole and implies that she did this to Paloma as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NOw Daniel "attacks" Taylor telling her not to be fake. He does this in front of Nicole, Michael, Jasmine, Monte. He tells her not to speak to him until the end of the game. And he leaves the room.

HE is looking really bad. Taylor said she thought he was joking. So she went to talk to him and he goes off again ... blaming her for Paloma.

DR with Taylor shows how bad this affected her.

Now Nicole is schooling Taylor on how she speaks and the words she uses.

Joseph is not liking this discussion... it should be noted that Nicole has on sunglasses.

I can't believe Taylor said she was sorry. Oh and this was said right before the competition.

Marej

09-19-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Wow--I got chills watching that. What a bunch of nasty people.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW, this is a good edit showing how Daniel and Nicole are both misconstruing everything that happened trying to make Taylor look bad.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
That was an interesting edit. Not sure what they鈥檙e going for with this, but it sure isn鈥檛 the truth.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That was hard to watch. We had not seen any of that before. Yes they are nasty people.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Gia Worthy 鉂わ笍馃枻馃挌
@classicallygia

1m
Daniel and Nicole better stay off Twitter they will not know peace #BB24

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Right Rosem.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Not ONE person stood up for Taylor (except Turner, he was asleep in hoh room) or went to comfort her after this BS. What a bunch of cowards and they are GUILTY by association. I lost respect for the rest of them, too.