TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 27, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Episode 9 - POV Comp and Ceremony: Archive through July 27, 2022 users admin

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
taran says there were even worse things said by Daniel that wasn't shown. I guess taylor discussed it on the feeds today?

Lorie

08-28-2003

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
Not watching feeds …. I think I miss A LOT!! I feel horrible for Taylor being brow beaten like that!! If it was me, I’d be bawling my way out of that house!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna@LunaCee73
·3m
If Ameerah feels bad for Taylor (in the DR) she's done a hell of a job of hiding it in the house. #bb24

Pooya
@Pooyaism
·3m
Taylor is and has been too pure for this season, and these Houseguests. I hope she gets HoH next week and boots this man out the game. I'm ready for the #DanielEvictionParty
#BB24

Janelle Pierzina @JanellePierzina
·3m
Daniel is such a punk I want to beat his ass. #BB24

Lunab@LunaCee73
·3m
"You need to learn how to speak to people."
GTFO #bb24

autumn updatesb@AutsTVTrashTalk
·3m
Nicole is a damn old woman acting like this- what a FOOL
#bb24

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
OMG...~smh~...how does Nicole's mind work for her to have reacted this way. Why didn't any of them say to Nicole she was wrong? At least Ameerah told Daniel that she didn't think Taylor was being malicious with what she said. I think she could have been a lot stronger with her words to get him to understand how off the wall his behavior was but that would have been doing the right thing.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Broken hearted that so many stayed silent.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
4m
She even cries beautifully 🥺
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
4m
Greasy Elvis is King of the trash bags.

God he is insufferable.

Nicole is his court jester.

I can’t wait till these people get called out post season.

#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl 👀
@Spoilergirl1
·
4m
In real-time members of production were disgusted. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Moving on to the POV comp, that says WoodStack.

the grooviest lumberstack festival.

Each Duo one run on the ground and grab a piece, when the bestie on the ground runs it raises the person in the air to build the puzzle.

Wow this actually looks hard, LOL.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What an ugly puss Nicole has on her face while waiting for the comp to start.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What the hell is wrong with Jasmine now?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Peace, Love, and CHAINSAWS??????

I am offended.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Turner really wants to win ...

Taylor doesn't think Nicole won't give it her all.

Nicole is willing to throw it, now we see Jasmine saying she doesn't think she can do this.

She is afraid of heights ... she is wearing a boot; says she feels like she is about to pass out.

Monte runs over and gives her some water. They get her unhooked and are laying her on the ground and she appears to have fainted.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
veto comp was Woodstack: lumberjack festival - one from each duo runs on the ground to grab a puzzle piece - body weight as they ran for the piece raised the other on harness to place the puzzle pieces - 2 sided pieces

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
1m
Look who's coming for Raven's crown. #BB24

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I don't get feeds so I only know what I see on the show. All of this over misunderstandings? So stupid.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
1m
When Taylor comes to the bathroom Daniel tells her to stop, she thinks he joking & say “stop with the lays?” Daniel then calls her a fake (w)itch & he doesn’t want to talk to her till the end of the show! Taylor thinks he joking until they tell her he was serious #bb24

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jasmine is “passed out”, Nicole is “throwing”, so just skip the comp and hand the veto to Michael and Brittany and stop wasting our time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes, Heckagirl ... Nicole believes she hasn't done one thing to Taylor and she has been one of the worst about bad-talking Taylor and continuing the nastiness towards her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So now Jasmine gets to sit it out due to her fear of heights (what is she going to do on other comps) and her anxiety from fainting .... (She needs to go home since she can't play).

Nicole decides to sabotage Taylor.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole is the puller and Taylor is the puzzle maker.

Brittany is the puller and Micahel is the puzzle maker.

the puller needs to tell the puzzle person how the pieces go together.

It is hysterical that everyone is cheering for Brittany/Michael.

Michael completes the puzzle and hit the bell winning the Veto.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It's 8.52, so clear that we won't get the next part of the excitement.

Turner says everything is lining up to backdoor Ameerah.

commercial

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joseph DR talking to Michael about putting the "outside" people to band together.

Monte tells Taylor she may have a chance this week.

Good show of all the secret little conversations.

Taylor goes up to the HOH and is informed about the girls alliance. Taylor and Brittany, Turner, Joseph, Michael, Monte, and Kyle ....

Kyle tells Taylor he is appalled by how poorly she has been treating her.

Monte says it appears that Ameerah is the strongest one and she should be put up and gone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joseph is finally in the game and says the house has been bullying Taylor.

Now they have named themselves the Leftovers and .... they are taking over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finally some smiles from Taylor.

Ameerah DR ... This game isn't as hard as I thought and it's kind of fun to send people out (pp).