TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Is it just part of 2020 being rough o...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Is it just part of 2020 being rough or is this season the most disappointing ever? users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 19, 2020Sunnyday25 09-19-20  12:52 pm
Archive through September 21, 2020Tiernet25 09-21-20  7:36 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Day and Kevin were talking yesterday, Kevin was saying how he’s been at the bottom this who.e season. He said usually things change, but why have “they” all had things go their way EACH week? Day said America likes it when the power shifts from side to side. The voice of reason, and she’ll be leaving. We’ll be stuck with Dan/Derrick’s stooges. Maybe BB should split the check between Dan & Derrick?! And then tell them they have decided to donate one check to ensure all HGs (and future HGs) are trained in gender/racial bias awareness, and the other check will go to an Autism awareness charity...

Tiernet

06-07-2004

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tiernet a private message Print Post    
Couple more ideas,

Drawing where it will be determined M/F who needs to be nominated.

Paired with someone for a period of time. If one goes out then you are on the block the next week. Within the middle of this you switch teams especially if aligned too much within alliances. We (USA) get to control these things.
So essentially we get to dismantle alliances we dont like.

Week where we get to nominate who goes on the block.

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
HOH nominates one and viewers nominates the other?

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I like that OR the evicted HG gets to choose one too...

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
This is the first season that I am not watching the show. I pop onto this site to get the lowdown but I don’t care about anyone or anything.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
No America's vote. I am still angry with America for ruining Eric Stein's game.When America votes they vote for whose popular not the better game play.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. Eric played a brilliant game. He is very underrated as a BB player.

Saguaro

06-21-2005

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saguaro a private message Print Post    
I’ve been saying for a very long the show has got very stale and the producers lack creativity or are too afraid, to change up the format. I would say the last 10 years BB has been in a rut. Most disappointing ever? I don’t know about that. I’ve watched since season one, and every season since then, people say it’s the “ worst season ever ” - according to some fans.

Lying and backstabbing is a part of the game, a few have been successful without doing it, but it’s very rare. What I do notice is that some people get a pass from fans for their behavior, while others don’t, for the same behavior. The gang mentality by the fans, is just as bad as the gang mentality inside the house.

Make the show more about the houseguest versus BB, than against each other. More random twists, that are season long, and not predictable by anyone. Have nots should have ended a long time ago and adds nothing to the show. Make the vetos random, they don’t happen every week, and the houseguest do not know until after nominations have been made if a veto is in play or not. I could rework the show many different ways that make back-dooring and “ group house think ” difficult or impossible, among other changes, but not sure why production thinks we want to see the same thing every year.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
"The gang mentality by the fans, is just as bad as the gang mentality inside the house."

Saguaro-Very true. The mob mentality is very popular these days.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The U.S. BB production either has no imagination or just doesn't care. The difference between BB and Survivor is stark. Survivor keeps changing things up, trying to add things and keep it fresh and interesting. BB Canada is similar in that they try to keep it interesting and challenge the houseguests.

I don't like to pin it on Julie but both Survivor and BB Canada have hosts that just seem to be more into the game.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: