TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Is it just part of 2020 being rough or is this season the most disappointing ever?: Archive through September 21, 2020 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
For anyone with a successful career and successful personal life, the risk is greater than the potential reward. Even former America's Favorites can do things that turn the public against them.

Plus it's seems (based on the record) almost impossible to win the game and be popular and well liked at the same time. How many of the BB winners have been popular?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Jimmer if you mean recent, Jaycee and Nicole have a lot of fans.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Nicole F. seems to have lost a lot of her fans with this season though. Who knows what might have happened with Kaycee. Nicole A. is intensely disliked by many fans now.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I don't think that she's disliked for being a winner, though. She is disliked for a lot of things she has done this season.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I think you’re right Jimmer, The way Twitter and other social media outlets can create drama over the meaning and intentions behind someone’s gameplay on a reality television show, especially with previously liked players. It does make you wonder if casting has become a problem.

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
It would be interesting to me if BB required the houseguests to openly declare any and all alliances they were in.....or BB would penalize and out them. This would be more like Survivor having tribes and less cutthroat.....

Alisons

01-10-2003

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
This is not a likeable cast. Other years people have had more humor and fun outside the competitions. Day will probably go this week leaving only 3 women in the house. Having a bunch of guys is always less interesting. I had high hopes for this season but this just did not work out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think that the show has been going downhill for a few years now. The 2020 season is the culmination of bad twists, worse casting, and more production interference than ever, as the constant cutting of the feeds has shown.

Ever since they threw away the key wheel and put an undercover cop in there, who talked dumb people into always doing what the authority figure wanted them to do, the game has truly sucked.

And S16 is the season they give to the newbie future “influencers” to watch so they can see how the game is played. No wonder it’s become awful.

Wally

08-13-2011

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
the power to nominate should be given back to we the viewers, who used to decide (via telephone & text) during BB US Season One which houseguests would be put on the block, sometimes multiple houseguests would be up on the block for the week in Season One ...

so, let the audience decide who goes up, then let the house figure out who to vote out ... this was the way ~

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I usually watch CBS, but nothing I’ve seen interests me. I just come here to see what is going on. Watching such self centered people these days, just isn’t worth my time anymore.

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
One thing that could save this season is that neighbor house. Not sure what it is.
Also not sure when this would be the right time, maybe when everyone is outside relaxing Day and Kevin should stand up and say "Hey guys you are not fooling anyone with your alliances. You all have final 2 with everyone and only 1 of you will win"

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Pattie, I am seeing rumors that the neighbor is going to be Zingbot. Not sure if its true, but out of all the most annoying things about BB, Zingbot is number one on my list.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Rosem- I though Zingbot came already during veto? A few people were smarting from the comments...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Meggie, some of the rumors came from the fact that Zingbot was in the house yesterday.

Legendary. Ugh!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Pattie everyone all ready know there are multiple alliances and they don't care.

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
Please, please not Jessie. 🙏

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if Ian is home yet?

Crzndeb

07-26-2004

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Crzndeb a private message Print Post    
Ian is in jury house.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, that's right, duh. Shows how much I am paying attention this year.

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
Do you think legend could be Marcelles or Danielle?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Julie said even a new viewer would know who the neighbor is, so I don’t think it would be Danielle R or Marcellus...

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I would love Evel Dick to be next door and yell out to Dani about her really bad and mean game play.

Lobster

04-13-2001

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lobster a private message Print Post    
I would love that too,Hwest, but ED already tweeted that it's not him.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
It just seems to me that somehow along the way, even when a season of less liked HGs seemed to rule the roost, that one underdog would win an HOH and things would at least temporarily get shaken up. But this season seems like straight up Pagonging. There is no saving it at this point. They might as well remove Kevin, David and Davonne. Then we’ll see Enzo go. Then Memphis. Final HGs will be Dani, Nicole, Christmas, Tyler, Cody.

Tiernet

06-07-2004

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tiernet a private message Print Post    
Essentially there needs to be rules or surprises to prevent the large number alliances. That is what makes this show boring. Like a power when a person leaves they give the hoh to whomever they want. Partial reveal of alliances to the guests. Havenots get 3 votes. Things to even out the power.