TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Is it just part of 2020 being rough or is this season the most disappointing ever?: Archive through September 19, 2020 users admin

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Hate to sound so negative but this season just keeps getting more and more sad to me. Do others feel as bummed out as I do about how things are going? They should have just started with the committee plus Enzo.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They should have picked ONE person from a season, not let former cast mates be on All Stars... this pre alliance of Dan/Derrick’s plus weak women are what ruined this season!
And David literally doesn’t qualify as an “All Star.” They could have saved him for a season of “First Outs” THAT would be fun to watch!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I keep thinking it's a fairly true depiction of what is happening in our country right now. Even though the aryan core are not the majority, the rest of the house sat by for too long letting them rule thinking "it's not hurting me" until it did and they're gone. Yes, I am beyond negative with this group.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
What was the point of adding their "token" minorities? May as well give Dan and Derrick, the "shadow" leaders of the all-white "committee" the Nobel prize and the BB win.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Someone said the committee should be called the House, the White House.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I agree with everything yo all said. I am so disappointed. And now this Memphis HOH just cements it as being the WORST. If I were not stuck in my house I would be long gone this season. That and all of you...keep me here.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Maybe if the "token minorities" and the "outsiders" had listened to Kaysar, this could have been a totally different season. Let's not forget that tidbit of truth. If only.

But to answer the question, I believe the unrest of America is affecting our BB enjoyment very much.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Yes Govols- unfortunately the core had been prepared by the pre-season alliance to make fake alliances with the outsiders deluding them into thinking they were not on the outside.

06-29-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Reminder... in general, we don't discuss politics in the BB area. The racism thread is a bit of an exception (if you consider that politics), but that's as far as we will go.

If you want to discuss politics, you can head on over to the News & Views area! Thank you!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
For how many years has this been said.This same thing has been complained about for years, the exception season 20. The way people come in wanted a big alliance right away is what has ruined the game for years, why should this year be different? Until producers do something to switch it up this is what we will continue to get. In my opinion this is no worse than it has been. Sure we thought All Stars would be different but everyone came in playing like they did in their season.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Each one of the houseguests were brave to sign up for this. Esp. the ones with children.
I hope all of them will be able to walk out and not be faced with too much negative feedback.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
the truth is all I want, if a hg is a racist, I want him to lose

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Or she.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
This year they cheated. Dan and Derrick created an alliance that made a plan BEFORE they ever entered the house. Not only was there an imbalance with few and disparate minorities, there was also an unfairly brought together alliance that picked them off one by one! This is a crappy year all around.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
They also did that in the first All Stars so it should have been expected. I'd say Kevin, Keshia, David were about the only ones who didn't pregame.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
Every year the woman so the mens bidding and pick each other off one by one. Maybe have two side to the house. House 1 all the men. House 2 all the woman. Each house on has an eviction. When it is down to the final 6 combine them.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I think they did the best under the circumstances. I don’t think this season was supposed to be an All-Star in the first place, but it was likely this or no season at all (they hadn’t even gotten to the last round of casting interviews before everything shut down).

Also, poor challenge construction (I loved the first night move-in, but the first HOH comp was too biased towards males IMO) and pre-gaming hurt things..losing 3 former AFP winners quickly didn’t help either. It is what it is- we’re waiting for the large alliance to knock out the other side so they can start going after each other, but barring twists or a comp run, it’ll probably be an Alpha male F2 (and maybe an all-male F4)...

I think the question might be better phrased as- “If you had to choose between this season or having to wait until 2021, what would you do?” Personally, I’d rather have a bad season than wait a year...at least right now.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Well said Wilson.

Mitch300

06-02-2011

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mitch300 a private message Print Post    
This happens every season. You have the majority and we just have to wait until they are the only ones left. Until then it’s boring.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I'm glad to at least have a season to watch, since I am home. But the hedging around with putting the same people on the block, over and over, has really gotten to me. At least Dani stepped over the line a bit. She really didn't have much choice. But this Kevin and David thing is so old.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I would like it if somehow, Big Brother would make a rule that alliances could only have x-amount of people. These huge alliances suck.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
In the past when they teamed them up coming in they had more sides going at each other.Season 6 was pairs, Kevin's season they had popular,brains athletes and misfits (not sure if the name) and past player as coaches. This would give them some security to make bolder choices.

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
I miss people like Donnie that really loved the game for the game. Too many “influencers” and “branders” now that are just pumping their own egos.

Crzndeb

07-26-2004

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Crzndeb a private message Print Post    
I would like a more diverse crowd, people with some substance and backgrounds. A couple of Black, Asian, Native, Hispanic, older, along with a couple of Caucasians. Are people of color just not applying, or is casting just focused on young, white, influencers? And please, not those that still live with their Mom.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
The climate we live in now may make it harder to get quality players. To many Trolls want to destroy houseguest's lives.