TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Big Brother After Dark Canada (BBADC ...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Big Brother After Dark Canada (BBADC on Slice) users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 22, 2013Mizinvanccouver25 03-22-13  4:44 pm
Archive through April 10, 2013Bblover26225 04-10-13  3:24 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Tonight, while cooking, Andrew stuck his spoon in the pot, licked the spoon and put it back in the pot (3 times). He and Jill were made for each other.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ewwwwwwwwww gross!

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I'm tired of watching all the kissing going on. I never thought I'd say that lol. I must be getting old.

March

10-02-2003

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
Talla and her "dance like no one's watching" last night. ha,ha,ha.
That girl really knows how to forget the cameras are there.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Yep between the kissing and licking their fingers and sticking them in the food, it is positively gross to watch BBAD or the feeds. I hope when Jillian gets out of the house and sees how much she double dips with her fingers in food, she will be totally grossed out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I find the constant slurp-slurp of all the kissing to be even more disgusting than the finger licking, spoon licking double dipping that they do!

They should only know that on their mics, the kissing is not sexy AT ALL, just slurpy. Ewwww!!

If I wanted kissing, I'd watch the Bachelor, and I NEVER watch the Bachelor!

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
LOL Rosem!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Hee hee. Seriously Rosem, I also think they forget the cameras are on them after awhile and then they lose any sense of decorum and get jiggy with it, it's not that appetizing. Also I don't enjoy watching them flossing their teeth etc. I tend to think stuff like that is personal ... and icky to watch.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, April 12, 2013 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Watching Friday's AD.

Emett and Pater are begging the viewers to vote them some good food or sweets for have nots apparently.

I seriously doubt that they will be happy with what Canada votes into the house next week,

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Was watching Sunday's AD and it was like watching paint dry, unbelievably boring...they had 20 minutes of Talla vacuuming, and 30-40 minutes of Jillian working out with no talking. I would welcome some BB interference to liven up the cast. Hopefully it will be Gary re-entering the house and will shake things up and I can't believe I am hoping for Gary, since I was so glad to see him go, but it will definitely shake up the house. At this point, I am really hoping for Andrew to win this. Jemmet have won a lot of comps and are definitely playing the game, but they are so sure of themselves now and they need to be broken up. Andrew made a good point the other night on AD, that everyone has been in the house for 50 odd days by themselves but Jillian and Emmett have had each other the entire game so have never had the feeling of playing alone.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I agree Bblover.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto!

Kaysarluvsme

08-07-2005

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaysarluvsme a private message Print Post    
Ditto

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: