TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 22, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Big Brother After Dark Canada (BBADC on Slice): Archive through March 22, 2013 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi All,

Thought I would just start a thread so that we don't confuse with what is happening now.

I'm watching the episode after the double eviction when our feeds were done and still are.

Tuned in to Andrew saying well now we have gotten rid of who we wanted and then Alec said it feels like a weight has been lifted. Someone else piped in how nice the feeling in the house is. AJ then says until the next eviction. (Way to be a damper AJ!)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Alec saying he threw the HOH to Andrew as he didn't want a short HOH. AJ joking nobody will remember Andrew's HOH because it was the shortest one ever.

Andrew joking he won't share his booze; he told AJ a half of a beer or maybe a capful...laughing.

Now Andrew wondering how Tom did with the pyschologist and then does an imitation of a baboon talking. lol ANdrew and AJ talking about their eviction messages. AJ saying just so you know the audience was laughing hard during the voting, someone else says I thought we weren't allowed to say anything. (You're not but they didn't say you couldn't make faces! LOL)

Talla looking mellancolly (sp?) and Suzette making a big salad or something. Peter sitting being quiet as usual. Emmett sitting watching. Not sure where the rest of the HG"s are.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Any lurkers?? I'm lonely. lol

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Jillian just made a shake, not sure if it's slop or a regular shake. (I thought they were allowed to eat after eviction?) Topaz tries it and says it's really good. So she has come up with 50 different slop shake recipes. Emmett said he's lucky to have her here or he wouldn't have survived slop.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Andrew called to diary room. Camera guy wobbling the camera on Jillian's butt and legs.

Talking about HOH rooms from BB U.S. how they even painted them to look different. Other's piping in how cool Gary's HOH room was.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Jillian saying she can't believe we're down 2 people, total count is 10. One more person out then everyone out from 8 down is on jury.

Making food talk.

Camera changed to main bedroom AJ and Alec talking about how Andrew didn't want HOH either but Alec gave it to him. AJ saying Suzette will be on the block and everyone on board with getting her out. HOH will have to decide who will be up next to her. Not going to worry about Suzette winning the veto. (Makes me sad they're still trying to get her out.)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Alec says Talla is scared now. AJ likes hanging out with her and wants her to make it Jury. At this point it's who you want in the jury house. Now AJ is saying she has a young child so we are doing it for her before jury house. Alec saying the only person Suzette is with is Gary. (Gary better have her back because he will be next if she goes.)

Alec saying not to tell Talla. Alec saying E& J have to go too. AJ said later we'll worry about them. They are still worrying about the 'girl alliance'.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Alec says with 2 people gone, it's not lonelier it's nice.

Guys in the washroom; Alec, Andrew & AJ. Andrew says it would be a nice twist if he was HOH for the next 2 weeks! <laughter>

Andrew saying Suzette is next and then AJ says the only wild card to win is Gary and Suzette. Andrew saying when you got to put 2 people up it's tough but next HOH comp I don't get to play. Andrew wondering who would put up who if they won HOH. Alec saying he knows Topaz would put Suzette.

Jillian came in and topic changes to food. AJ saying what would you do if they opened the back yard and said,"Welcome to your feast!"

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mostly food talk, Gary cooking tonight. Making me hungry. Everyone saying what a great cook Gary is; favs are his spaghetti, pizza and jerk chicken. (making me hungry...lol)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
After commercial comes in with AJ saying, "it's weird though they would ask Andrew who he would want to share his HOH with?"

Then a shot of the stove; chicken in a casserole dish still raw, yams boiling in one pot dn then something else, maybe regular potatoes boiling in a pot.

AJ to the diary room.

Gary putting the chicken in egg mixture then flour. (Making fried/baked crispy chicken?)

Peter telling the guys what he said in Tom's message.

"HG's please stop talking production"

Camera change to Jillian and Emmett in Have Not room. Jillian says,"That scares me." (No idea what they were talking about.)

Jillian saying we have a good chance right now and things going our way. Agreeing with Suzette going out next. Jillian saying if she wins HOH she'll put up AJ and Suzette. Jillian is smiling big and beaming. Emmett just lethargic, replying 'ya'. Emmett thinking Suzette has nobody in the game now. Jilliian says she thinks she has me. Topic changes, Jillian saying she is starving to death. Emmett saying truth will get you farther than lies, look at Liza. Jillian thinks people still thinks she is a because of her first HOH but says you have to lie when you're HOH. Jillian so glad that the vote to evict Liza was 8-0 as then everyone would think it was Jillian. Now they are kissing. Emmett telling Jillian to tell as few lies as you can. Emmett saying we will tell Topaz and Alec we will go till final 4.

Topaz just came in to have not room looking for polysporin.

Commercial

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Back to living room: Andrew saying nobody invited me to go up to HOH. Someone saying even if Gary asked? Andrew said ya sure. Topaz saying she would too. Someone joking 'shomance swap'. Talking about GAry 21 and Andrew says 38.

Alec saying he never did anything to Liza but she hated me. Others saying she hated your guts.

Andrew joking to AJ that he would invite him in HOH. AJ no way. Gary said he would. Gary wants to win HOH so he can have vodka, another boa,ect....Topaz wants Tequila and Rum big bottle to share with everyone, mascara, foundation, make up ect. (How can she be out already?! Takes me like 6 months to go through my make up.)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Interesting. It never occurred to me that they would show After Dark without showing the feeds.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Jimmer! <<does the happy dance>>

Yes, I was surprised too, thought I would have something else recorded.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
(Makes me sad they're still trying to get her out.)

It is sad, Miz. It's like she's the weekly token nominee. I like how Alec and his group think they are running the house. BB needs to do a comp geared toward Suzanne so she can put 2 of the 3 Quattro guys up. There are still 3 supposed Quattro's, right. I know Gary talked with them, but I thought they might just be humoring him about being a Quattro because he was HOH.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Andrew walking but looks like he is in pain, he's wincing. Not sure why. Maybe his shins?

Talking about the order in which the HG's came into the house.

Gary still cooking, Suzette setting the table.

"HG's please stop talking about production."

Suzette just got called to DR.

GAry just smacked Emmetts butt. Emmett just let it slide. (Emmett knows Gary has a crush on him.)

Emmett shaking his slop shake.

Camera switched to washroom where Peter is fresh out of the shower and combing his hair, shirtless. Now has shirt on. Alec just came out of toilet closet. Alec washing his hands, (good!)

Alec says it's a turning point in the game. Alec saying he never talked to Liza and she hated me. Peter saying she just hated you as the player, not you personally. Alec saying, Ya ya, me too to her.

Alec saying maybe he should have taken HOH as Andrew might have had a better chance winning tomorrow (today). Peter saying he would put up AJ and Suzette and let AJ know beforehand. Alec saying everyone is on board with getting rid of Suzette. If she managed to get off the block, it would have to be Talla. Peter saying that would suck, but Suzette is good at quiz but not physical thing.

Peter hoping he or Emmett wins. Jillian would do the same noms. Would Topaz do the same?Alec says ya. (both have one hand on their face, emulating each other. Thinking it was Peter emulating Alec. Now Peter stopped.) Saying not to put TAlla up as a pawn cause she will freak out. Alec thinks he can win if it's a mental game for HOH comp. All years playing Jeopardy with his mom hs paid off. Peter really wants to win HOH. Alec saying it doesn't matter him which one of us win, Gary joined them asking if they are eating with us.

GAry is saying I don't think we need to get rid of Suzette. Says Talla needs to go, tired of he tired and tears. Alec saying ok. Gary says Topaz thinks she can control Talla so then Andrew. Alec saying he couldn't get Andrew. Gary says then won't Andrew hate him? Alec says Andrew thinks everyone hates him. Gary just left and they said they will work on Gary to get rid of Suzette. Alec saying he will get Topaz to work on Gary.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Gary said he would put up AJ and Talla. They wonder if he really would. They would be ok with Gary taking leadership, maybe let him win HOH so he would be a bigger threat to the rest of the house.

Hi Cricket!!! <<not so lonely now, yay!!>>
Original Quatro was Tom, Emmett, Alec and Peter. I sure hope Suzette or Gary can win HOH. So glad Gary was saying he wants to keep Suzette.

Back from commercial...Peter adn Alec still whispering in WR.

Alec: If something happens with Suzette and she stays, other people keep putting her up as pawns and she might forget about us.

Peter: That's why I voted for her to stay as an act of faith.

Alec: ya, that was really good.

Peter: I''ve got Talla wrapped around my finger (gestured the wrapped/finger) I have her 100%. I would tell her to put up AJ and Suzette.

Gary enters:

Gary: TAlking to Emmett. It's funny because Emmett is finally playing the game. He's talking. I guess because Tom is gone. OMG you have a voice?! You speak? LOL

TAlking about what type of comp it could be for HOH. Alec saying the HOH comp was perfect, liked it.

Gary inviting Peter to eat dinner.

Alec: I think we are pretty good. I would like to get Andrew's trust more. Not sure if Emmett would want to go to final 3 of us. He would be ok with Jillian final 3 too.

Peter: We gotta concentrate on week 5 first. (this week)

Alec: I told Andrew because of have not he wanted HOH for whole week.

Dinner action.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Jillian and Emmett lovey dovey chat on their own away from table. Everyone saying how good the food is and thanking Gary. At the table is Suzette, Andrew, AJ, Topaz, Gary. Andrew loves the sweet potato which I think is actually yams since they are so orange. Making a toast to Gary and Suzette for food. Silence, only lots of cutlery and smacking lips sounds. Making me hungry.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Werid, Peter can eat but isn't and was invited.

Peter talking about BB U.S. to Emmett when the have not room had tilted half moon shaped beds. That they have it good here. Jillian asking Peter who was on slop the longest in BB U.S. history. Peter thinks it was Chicken George from Season 1. Chicken George showed in a challenge how many days he would take to stay and he said 75 so was on for nearly 5 weeks. (I remember him losing a ton of weight and getting quite kooky from food deprivation.)

Peter says he would only do 7 days, says you saw me when I was on slop. (I think that is strategic to look weak.)

Jillian saying it's day 15 for her and asked Emmett since he is on day 8 how he is feeling, barely audible reply by him, "Feel like crap."

Jillian would be willing to dye her hair pink. Talking about the comp in previous U.S. BB when guys could shave head and girls dye their hair pink. Jiliian would do that.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
the have nots could not eat. They could drink the booze they were given. Emmett and Peter did not drink any

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
never mind, brain fart. LOL peter does not like any of that food he is not a have not

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
feed withdraw is getting bad LOL

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Jillian asking how you become a Desperate Housewife?

Peter: you have to be married.

Emmett: You have to have a certain amount of money

Peter: Vancouver one was pretty specific

Jillian must be bored was making blueberry art by squishing them on a plate.

"HG's please stop talking code."

GAry...who's that? Talla....to herself....LOL Laughter ensues around the kitchen.

No idea who or why someone was talking code. LOL

All joking now, maybe she is sleep talking in tongues.

Someone just said if Pandora's box comes, don't open it, they might let Liza loose in the house. Suzette and Topaz saying they would be so tempted.

Topaz wants BB to bring in an american player like Janelle. Suzette is like, yaaaaaaaa, I love Janelle. Please not Rachel someone said.

Peter and Emmett just put the 2 extra stools in the storage room.

AJ now in the storage room. AJ found wine adn asked BB if he can have it. Wonders if it is a mirage. BB not answering. He asked BB again, no answer. AJ leaves storage room and tells Andrew there is white wine in storage room. AJ, Andrew and Alec go to storage room, box of beer too. Begging BB to make an annoucement. Gary joins and says he doesn't want beer, wants a glass of wine. "HG's the alcohol is for you, have nots are allowed." Everyone happy and excited. Wondering if the have nots are allowed to eat.

Shouting "Thank you BB!"

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
All making cheers and happy. Only 30 min left on this episode.

They're trying to find out if the have nots can eat with no answer.

(hope they can eat cause if they just drink on empty stomach they will be drunk in 2 sips and maybe sick.)

Have nots only allowed to drink so far.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Emmett holding out for food. (smart)

TAlla wanting food.

Just found out have nots cannot have food yet but can drink booze. TAlla is going to drink. (oh boy....Talla drunk should be funny and not take long at all.)

Their beers are super big bottles, not sure what kind it is.

Peter making himself something to eat.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Trio...I take it you watched BBAD?