TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 10, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Big Brother After Dark Canada (BBADC on Slice): Archive through April 10, 2013 users admin

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
in bed its 3-6 am here so sleep and wake up type of sleep LOL I caught things here and there

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much Miz!!!! It just makes so crabby they filmed for After Dark but would not put the feeds on!!

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
that is why i didnt add many comments here as I was not 100 percent sure on some things LOL

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Peter eating fries and chicken pieces or something and a soda.

Lots of people talking over one another can barely make out the conversations.

Talking about the HG's ages from oldest to youngest.

Talla saying she is not getting up on the table or giving a dance.

JOking Emmett give Suzette a lap dance and she says ya with the cowboy hat on. lol Talla to give AJ a lap dance. Now Talla is doing some kind of performance with a chair, not sure what. She's going all crazy. Now yoga or something.

Talla and Alec seem the most lively I have seen them in a week.

Lets do the LIMMMMMMMBOOOO! Girls are going to do it using a broom. Jillian went first. Now Gary, Suzette. AJ, Topaz. lol

Still doing limbo looks like they're having fun.

And so BBADC concludes. I hope you enjoyed it.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
thank you Miz for filling in the spaces I missed.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
You're very welcome, just thought I would try to help pass the time.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Miz and everyone, nice to come home and have this update to read! :-)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
You're very welcome Mameb....I had to get my BB fix.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
In my 2:44 pm Post:
Alec says Talla is scared now. AJ likes hanging out with her and wants her to make it Jury. At this point it's who you want in the jury house. Now AJ is saying she has a young child so we are doing it for her before jury house. Alec saying the only person Suzette is with is Gary. (Gary better have her back because he will be next if she goes.)

I like how they justify getting rid of Suzette now than before jury. Obviously it was Suzette's choice to be away from her children and who are they to know what's best for her and their kids?!! Guess it makes them sleep better at night.

You know after Suzette then will be Gary (sticking their original plan of getting the people who don't fit in out.) then Talla then AJ. Problem is even if Gary/Suzette could flip Talla, they would still need to flip 2 more peeps and that would be difficult. I think their only chance would be with Jillian or Topaz if they say to have a girls alliance. Otherwise it looks like Suzette will go unless she or someone uses the POV on her.}

Triomom

02-27-2013

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Last night after dark was pretty much everyone in the kitchen cooking. It was cut short by 30 mins with a banner running across the screen saying the scheduled program was unavailable. At one point everyone was locked down into the bedroom wing.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
All last nights show was with everyone eating. I guess there are no have nots this week and those who have been on slop spent the whole show shoving food in their mouth.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Well doesn't sound like I missed anything crucial last night.

Penny

07-14-2009

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Penny a private message Print Post    
For sure you did miss something Miz..... it was Jillian, eating two fisted.... One hand to mouth, followed immediately by opposite hand to mouth & repeat & repeat & repeat, & try to talk with mouth full ... Stimulating to say the least !!! JMO

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Penny....thanks for sharing your thoughts on last nights BBAD.

I always look forward to something to read on here.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Thank you SO much, Miz, for filling us in on what happened during this! I finally got caught up and was able to read it all. It was especially nice seeing as there wasn't anything new in the LF thread.

I appreciate your effort! :-)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Nolanry....YOu're very welcome. I won't have as much time on the weekend to recap BBAD but I will definitely be on TVCH tomorrow night for BB episode!

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
how come the two most buff people in the house...alec and jillian are continually popping nuts and chips into their mouths?

Kep421

08-11-2001

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
Easy Wavewatcher....because eating more of the right things (nuts, whole wheat crackers, etc) actually causes your metabolism to burn faster and more steadily through out the day.

That and if you are blessed with a higher metabolism than most, you not only can, but need to keep fueling the fire as it were...

*sighs*... sure wish I had that issue....

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I was going to say they are munching down because they were both on slop the week prior and are still making it up for it. Maybe it's a combination of both?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
For sure Miz! :-)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm watching last nights BBAD and Alec was talking to Emmett and Peter and telling them that he has realized quite a while ago that Topaz isn't his cup of tea. He couldn't believe she didn't apologize for the Ipod thing. Talking about Jillian nominating Topaz. Alec says she's always trying to 'beat' BB and doesn't she realize you can't beat BB? They talk about getting rid of GAry either before or after Topaz.

Punkaroo

05-30-2006

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 5:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkaroo a private message Print Post    
Just noticed on my PVR that BBAD will NOT be on Fri/Sat/Sun morning, so off between eviction show and Sunday's show, likely the feeds will also be down.....

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Punkaroo....I was just wondering if the Easter Day long weekend would have an effect on BBC. Thanks for the information. Means they will probably be short button pushers so the feeds will probably be mostly down.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Because of Passover/Easter that may be why there are no havenots currently. (Don't think any of them are Jewish though.)

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
I am sitting here watching BBAD from last night and I am so disgusted with Jillian's habit of licking her fingers and sticking them back in the food. OMG I would not want to eat anything she cooked! She dips her finger in, licks it, then sticks it back in and licks it again, and again, and again. Gross!