TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 12, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: 1st Show, Feb 12: Archive through February 12, 2020 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, February 09, 2020 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Greatest of the Greats"

Setting this up early so everybody can remember to adjust their TV machines.

I can't believe we're already getting a new season!
YaHoooooo

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Sunday, February 09, 2020 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
YAHOOOOO!! Me too!

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
We are expecting bad weather. Any place I can watch online?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmm, Sandra says she is shocked to see Rob and Amber, says he never said a word, she feels betrayed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Heckagirl I am watching on TVCO, with Eric from RealityRecaps and Nicole from BB.

Eric @RealityRecaps· 6m
Join @Strongislandni2 and I LIVE NOW on @TVCO
watching the #Survivor #WinnersatWar Premiere LIVE!

👉DOWNLOAD APP TO WATCH & CHAT LIVE: http://onelink.to/tvco

👉Or Just Watch On Website Here: http://tvco.app/broadcasts/realityrecaps

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Amazing, Jeff is giving them champagne, but he only seems to have used one bottle so it's only a sip, LOL.

They came out divided into men and women, but Jeff says that is not how they are going to play.

So they get buffs; Rob is Blue, Amber is Red.

DAKAL: Tyson Apostol (“Blood vs. Water”), Sophie Clarke (“South Pacific”), Sandra Diaz-Twine (“Pearl Islands” & “Heroes vs. Villains”), Wendell Holland (“Ghost Island”), Yul Kwon (“Cook Islands”), Sarah Lacina (“Game Changers”), Amber Mariano (“All-Stars”), Kim Spradlin-Wolfe (“One World”), Tony Vlachos (“Cagayan”) and Nick Wilson (“David vs. Goliath”). SELE: Natalie Anderson (“San Juan del Sur”), Danni Boatwright (“Guatemala”), Jeremy Collins (“Cambodia”), Ben Driebergen (“Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers”), Michele Fitzgerald (“Kaoh Rong”), Adam Klein (“Millennials vs. Gen X”), Rob Mariano (“Redemption Island”), Parvati Shallow (“Micronesia”), Denise Stapley (“Philippines”) and Ethan Zohn (“Africa”).

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2020/survivor-season-40-premiere-recap-part-1-winners-at-war-live-blog/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I couldn't catch all the names so went and got the tribes from another site.

They are now having a competition. Oh I hate these ones when they make them battle each other personally.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think it is Dakal 2 to 0 so far.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sele finally scores.... 2 to 1.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now the women are going at it. Dakal has won immunity, and they get flint to make fire.

Sele has no fire, no rice at camp and now having tribal council tomorrow night, so they have tonight to screw with each other, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Anyone else watching the show?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So now we are having a lot of the group chats about all their children and how they are married versus the first time they played.

Geeze, we are getting a bunch of tears or near tears this time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Day 2, Sele is going to TC tonight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It just amazes me that these fools haven't decided to vote out Rob, he should be the first one to go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and apparently they go to the "edge of extinction" to wait for the opportunity to come back into the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Time to vote.... No one plays and idol

Denise, Adam, Denise, Natalie, Natalie, Natalie, Natalie,

Natalie is voted out.

Darn I wanted her to stay in the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Do you suppose the Island of Extinction has that "hut" that Rob built last season, LOL?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Natalie finds a treasure chest that has a menu of things she can buy with the fire tokens.

And now she has a game to play to earn one. And she finds and immunity idol that is good for 3 TC's; but can sell it for one fire token.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Dipo! The rain has quit, so watching live on TV for now. Yeah, they probably should have voted out Rob, but with Edge of Extinction in play, they don't really get voted out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes, but they need to get his influence away from the tribe and send him to the island.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now doing another Immunity challenge.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
After doing terrible getting over the roller thing, which I will say Rob was instrumental in getting them over, and being very behind, Sele finally got it together and won the challenge.

And of course, Rob is worried about Amber being voted off, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The challenge was obstacle course in the water that included rowing, net climbs, a combination puzzle and ring toss. for them.

Interesting that Jeremy was the one who won the ring toss for them (after they just voted out his ally).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting some are talking about Nick or Sandra and Sandra is running around saying Amber.

Tyson is brought up as a problem.

Sandra says she is going to spread "truth, lies and rumors". OH, Sandra found an II in her bag, it says that she can have it if she pays one fire token.

Of course, Sandra buys the idol.