TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
1st Show, Feb 12

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: 1st Show, Feb 12 users admin

"Greatest of the Greats"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 12, 2020Dipo25 02-12-20  7:41 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tony says we have to break up the Poker Alliance, Tyson is a member of that group. Tyson relies that is a problem so he throws out breaking up Kim and Amber (because they are close).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tribal Council... Poker Alliance was brought up, Kim says she did pay poker but not in an alliance. Mentioned there are probably closer relationships than the poker players.

No one plays an idol.....

votes.. Nick, Kim, Kim, Kim, Amber, Amber, Amber, Amber

Amber voted out.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
. I hate it, but not surprised

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wonder why Sandra wasn't worried enough to play her idol.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Interesting that no talk of food was mentioned or shown at all. And even building a shelter was hardly even talked about or shown.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Anyone know if sunglasses are not allowed? I would get such a headache!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Rob and Sandra are very good at playing this game...

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I didn't see the show where they played poker. Did anyone else?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I love Ethan.... he’s just so awesome.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
http://https://survivingtribal.com/2019/01/06/survivor-tyson-apostol-pokerstars-platinum-pass/

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Dalton Ross recap up already: https://ew.com/recap/survivor-season-40-premiere/

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

I didn't see the show where they played poker. Did anyone else?

Hecka, it wasn't a show. Many of the reality television show contestants attend events together and socialize together and become friends even though they may not have competed against each other. The poker connection could have been just as casual and innocent as Kim portrayed it.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh my gosh, go read the Dalton Ross recap and analysis. It explains a lot, and I am not even halfway through. Like Sophie - we all thought Sophie won it as a fluke, since most of us never even knew she was playing. And now she is back as a winner, the woman we did not recognize from the promo shots. And she makes a comment about being glad for a "nerd shield", saying as long as Yul is in the game, she will not be known as the biggest nerd, apparently both of them being so smart they are going to win the game and nobody will realize it, which Sophie did in her season.

Okay, back to Dalton Ross.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 4:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Not Amber it's "Ambuh"......I fell asleep so luckily I have the DVR recording to watch.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
If you google the poker and Survivor, you can find a link to the actual poker show.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I love Ethan... Rob cracked Ben like a peanut... Sandra is brutal... spreading truths, rumors and lies... LOL Yul is GREAT

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping for a Old School player to win...

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Love Yul & Ethan. Hope they can make it to the end. Cant believe Rob and Sandra are still there.

I agree Cass... cracked like a peanut! LOL

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I love Yul and I was really rooting for Natalie so we'll see what happens at extinction island. I'm also enjoying Sophie more this time but my faves change so much from week to week. The others I am pre-rooting for are Tyson, Jeremy, Denise and Nathan.

Ben is reminding me of the players who literally handed the win to Rob in his 5th try. Argh, it's frustrating to watch.

I find it hard listening to Parvatti and Rob who IMHO feel so entitled that they can't imagine why the others aren't doing what they want. Amber also seemed quite taken back that they would dare to vote her off. Sandra at least seems to recognize that she can't act entitled.

Any player who doesn't vote out Parvati, Rob or Sandra as early as possible deserves to lose.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I think Rob, Parv and Sandra are all well aware they are HUGE targets... It's going to be fun watching them navigate themselves out of the corners they are in... I love watching good game play.

yes, everyone knows you can't let them get to the end... so we'll see how long they last... but if any them make it to the end then they fully deserve the win...

I would love to see them all at the merge...

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I keep looking for the Like button.

Cass_cat -- LIKE

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I can't believe they didn't vote Sandra out right away. She's always spreading lies and rumors with truth baked in. She's a very dangerous player. Maybe they are thinking there's no way she'll win a third? I'm not sure why any person would ever trust her.

I hope Rob is able to use his second coin for good use. And I hope Amber gets some kind of option on the island to help Robs game. They may regret sending her to the island! I hope!

I'd like an "old school" player to win too, simply because I feel like I know them better. I can't even remember some of these newer players and I have never missed an episode!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
why did Natalie give that immunity to sandra and not Jeremy? did I miss something?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pamy she can only offer it to someone on the losing team so Jeremy wasn't eligible.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhhh ty for that, I was so tired watching I knew I missed something!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ohh.. But Amber gave hers to Rob, who was on the winning team..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They can give the fire token to anyone, they can only offer the Immunity Idol to the losing team.

Natalie gave her fire token to Jeremy.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Okay, Dipo's post refreshed my memory. While at E of E, Natalie learned she can earn and use fire tokens at E of E. So she was given an immunity idol that could only be used at the next three tribal councils, but she could sell the immunity idol to somebody still in the game for fire idols. It wasn't clear to me at the time that Natalie would have to pick who to offer to sell it to, and I was surprised when Sandra said she got it and suspected it was from E of E island. I thought about it for a while, and it makes sense. Natalie reasoned Sandra was most likely to be targeted next, therefor most likely to want to sell her fire token in exchange for immunity idol.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, after all the links, I get that the token can go to anyone (still in the game of would those on the Edge be eligible.. ) And that the idol sale specified which tribe.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What's a little surprising to me is that Sandra targeted Ambuh knowing when Ambuh went to EoE, she would gift any "rewards/idols" to Rob.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't think Sandra should be mad at Rob, just because he told her he would never play again.

That was smart of Rob. He could get information out of Sandra that she would never give if she thought he was playing.

Right now I want Rob to win.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: