TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: 7th Show, Nov 6: Archive through November 06, 2019 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, November 04, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"I Was Born At Night, But Not Last Night"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Some of the girls are feeling that they were lied to, sorry still can't tell most of these people apart, LOL.

I think that was Missy who was so upset.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kellee is getting mad at Jamal "she gets really impatient with incompetence". So she wants him to let others do things.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Noura is complaining about how much rice she got. The team is really coming down on Jamal right now.

Noura is playing the women card, Janet says is isn't safe to get out Jamal until the merge.

So Noura says pretty boy is up next... Dean.

Ut oh, it is UrberBoat, LOL.... Janet is crying about having to go, good grief.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
She is scared to go to the island. She sees the statues and out comes Rob and Sandra. She says OMG!! and gives them hugs.

Janet says this is a big moment for her, says her tribe trusts her.

Rob starts his "lesson, think 2 or 3 moves ahead". Today's lesson is about calculated risk.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They are going to play a little game, Risk/Reward game.... if you win you earn a safety without power, you leave TC before the vote and can't be voted out; if you lose the game you lose your vote at the next TC.

Janet actually thinks about this for a minute or two (the first time ever). And starts talking about the pros and cons.

She is going to "NOT" play.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rob says he is smiling because "you really understood this scenario"; Sandra says that Janet was the first to come and say NO;

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Janet returns and Kellee says only the people who have gone to the island of the idols know what is going on.

Kellee is glad that Janet told the same lie.

Night 17 and nothing happens, LOL.

Day 18.... Some one got grabbed in the night, Lauren says bonding is a part of the game. She says Tommy is her number 1.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Red headed kid says they are going to kill a chicken.

So now Lauren is saying that Tommy needs to lie and make Dan look like a really sneaky player.

(I don't understand why they do all this crap before they know who wins immunity).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Missy says she sees what's going on Lauren and Tommy are trying to get rid of Dan.

So they want to take Tommy away from Lauren and she will have no where else to go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finally it looks like we are going to have a competition.... Immunity Challenge.

Shoot coconuts into a basket which will trigger puzzles pieces to drop.

There are 3 shooters for each team. Vokai is in the lead.

Purple puzzle pieces fall, and now Orange puzzles fall as well.

It is a really big puzzle, big squares.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lauren is in charge at Voki, yelling at everyone.

Jamal doing a lot of work over at Loki, they think they have it. but there is something wrong. They move two pieces and just barely miss.

Voki wins.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, they are talking about voting out Dean, Jamal says he feels the safest he has felt (plus he has an idol).... this may mean he is leaving.

I swear when they say this stuff they end up going home but Aaron didn't last week so we shall see.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dean thinks that it's going to be Noura going home. A lot of them are talking about the merge.

Kellee's idol is up after this TC. Kellee doesn't want her idol to go to waste, she is thinking she should give Dean the idol. And she wants him to write down someone she wants to go home either Jack or Jamal. She thinks that Jamal doesn't want to go to end with her.

She just needs to figure out a way to hide that she has an idol so that they don't know that she lied about island of the idols.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dean is not really too bright, I think.... so it should be interesting. Now they show them going off to TC.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Wow, big move by Kellee. What if they put their votes on Jamal and he uses his idol?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tribal Council... Hmmm this seems to sort of early, we still have 15 minutes in the show.

Jeff talking about how there are different tribe groups within the group. They are individual groups within the big group.

Jeff points out that seem directed at Dean. Nora talking alot about Dean.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Yes Kellee! I've been saying for years that people fear an all women's alliance but no one ever makes a huge deal about an all men's alliance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Noura sort of calls out Jamal, I wonder if this will make him use his idol.

Jamal says that he is afraid of an all girls alliance, Jamal isn't sure he is going to be here tomorrow.

Kellee says that is so sexist... the fear of a women's alliance is "crazy (pp)"; we never talk about the men's alliance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So now Jeff says to Noura "have you ever considered an all women's alliance" she says yes.

OMG, Jeff just asks Karishma about it (I totally forgot she was even there).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They bring up the "metoo" movement. Now Jeff asks Janet what she things.

She says that choosing by gender is putting women down. Says that there are some things that men can contribute. Gives a pretty good speech.

Kellee likes Janet's speech.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
OH Jamal, NOOOOOO

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ANd now we vote.....

Karishma votes Dean; they don't show other votes.

Jeff reads the vote.... Dean plays an idol; Jamal now plays his idol for Noura... hahahahahahahaha, OMG, Jamal is going to go.

Dean, Dean, Dean, Dean, Dean, JAck, Jack.

OMG.... Jack goes home.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know ARK I was so worried about Jamal, I really like him.

I was going to say I wonder if someone voted for Karishma and that is how she goes home but this was a total edit of a blindside.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
So we're going into the merge with all of the idols flushed, right?