TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
7th Show, Nov 6

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: 7th Show, Nov 6 users admin

"I Was Born At Night, But Not Last Night"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through November 06, 2019Ark25 11-06-19  7:01 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Looks like next week is the merge with the feast and now Dean is saying we should vote Kellee out.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
that was a good show. Why did Jamal play his idol for Noura, I just didnt get that one.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Kellee acting so surprised that Dean had an idol was spot on. Really made me laugh.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Maris, I dont understand why he played it for her either!! She had to have been in on the plan to get Jack out, she was the only one beside Dean that voted for him..

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was sweating bullets afraid Jamal was going home and I picked him in the game this week!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
. . . well dang . . . missed opportunity to get Pamy to Loser's Lodge!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Tweety

04-14-2003

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tweety a private message Print Post    
Loved the tribute to Rudy at the end

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I thought it was Dean too saying they need to vote Kellee out in the previews. I took another look and believe I saw red hair, I think it was Tommy saying that. I could be wrong!
Every time they show Dean I think it's Noah Wylie for a second.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I accidently posted this in last weeks thread instead of this weeks so if someone wants to delete it over there, have at it.

Another observation and a concern. At the merge there are 5 men that haven't been to IOI and 3 women so some men are likely to get some advantages moving forward.

It concerns me that Jack is on the jury and there are people he will be judging that he has never even met still in the game. I don't believe he has met Elizabeth, Missy, Aaron or Elaine.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
What happened to Dean when his fire was getting snuffed out?

Did he slip? Both knees buckled.

Kearie

07-21-2005

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Dean's fire is still burning.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It was Jack who slipped.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
By the time people actually have to vote won't they have been at Ponderosa with other cast members and have gotten to discuss game play to a great extent (of course we KNOW they aren't supposed to talk about the game but seriously)? Plus he will have seen how well they have performed in challenges (i.e., whether they win immunity necklace) and how they have spoken at Tribal Council. I haven't ever thought about it before but isn't that the case always when there are two tribes - they may merge for an episode but probably not long enough to get to know people from the other side.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Did anyone notice that both of Sandra's wrists were wrapped with Ace bandages and her right forearm looked red and maybe blistered?

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Roxip, yes they may meet for a day or two and then the first person goes to jury but at least they have a chance to meet everyone and perhaps even form a bond or two.

Chieko, In a secret scene Sandra said that she was allergic to one of the plants that she cleared and had puss filled blisters that had to be wrapped. She wasn't allowed to hug Janet when Janet went to IOI because of it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It wasn't much of a tribute to Rudy. If you blinked, you missed it.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes, Jack, not Dean. Thank you Kearie and Kookliebird

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, November 09, 2019 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Ark. I was guessing burns but allergic reaction fits right in, and I did see blisters.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, November 09, 2019 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I totally missed the tribute to Rudy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 09, 2019 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was at the end before the trade for next week. Just two lines and a black and white picture. I had to run back the recording to see it. I don't think there was sound.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 10, 2019 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
survivor's social media has also had tributes. I thought the tribute was very nice. On tv, every sec matters so I thought it was more than the usual in loving memories that I have seen at the end of other tv shows. this also said Icon AND American hero recognizing his military service as well.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, November 10, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Jack Ponderosa:

https://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/
0GrSF07MRWvWoxVfUrSXtEe_1kk22yzo/ponderosa-interview-the-latest-castaway-voted-off-survivor-island-of-the-idols/

Bisc here, I'm loving this season! Rob & Sandra just add so much pls we get to know more as players get more facetime on the island.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: