TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
6th Show, Oct 30

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: 6th Show, Oct 30 users admin

"Suck It Up Buttercup"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 30, 2019Cass_cat25 10-30-19  6:09 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ark, I can only do them when I can see the show online and when I don't have a board meeting. I like getting it over with east coast time, then I can do other stuff when it is on here.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
was a great ep, I loved Sandra LOL about suckitupbuttercup!! Love Elaine! Love Jamal!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes much appreciated, Dipo!

Another good episode. I was surprised that they didn't vote out Elaine. Fooled us with the editing.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Good lord,i couldn’t believe how upset they were. It’s Survivor, just when you have everything handled..... reality hits.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So relieved that Elaine stayed!!! And bye bye buttercup!

Love that Sandra and Rob were rooting for Elaine!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Glad Elaine stayed. I had a hard time with Aaron.

When you have a four to four split and the four tells you that they are completely solid but you can be 5 but you have to vote the way your told to vote to get your previous side out.
Sounds like a good plan right.

Especially when on the other hand you can stay with your peeps and one of us will go giving your side the majority in votes

Glad Aaron didn’t go totally dumb this round.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I was confused as to why all of the whispering at tribal. If the plan was to vote out Elaine and they all voted for Elaine why did they need to whisper? In Jason's exit interview he said that going into tribal the plan was for all four of them to vote out Aaron. When Elaine played the advantage they switched back to Elaine hoping that Aaron or Missy would also vote for Elaine. This also helps explain why Aaron voted with Missy, Elaine & Elizabeth. If he heard that he was a vote out possibility there was no reason to flip.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Knowing that makes much more sense as to why Aaron did not go with the original plan.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
so... ALL original Purple were planning on voting out Aaron???? So what right does Tommy have to be so mad at Aaron???

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I think it was just an initial reaction to your plans being thwarted and losing an alliance member and suddenly knowing how vulnerable you are.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
So I just listened to Jason's interview on RHAP... they were planning on voting out Aaron UNTIL Elaine pulled out her advantage!!!!!

So what's with Tommy's asking Aaron "are we good?" then acting peeved once revealed Jason is the boot... he shot daggers to Aaron... AND what's with Jason telling everyone "don't trust Aaron"

Man!... just admit you got got!!!! Such righteous indignation at things not going your way. They're peeved Old Orange didn't just roll over and die.

I hope we get to see some "good move" comments from Lauren, Tommy, and Dan next week. Otherwise they look like poor sports to me... IMHO

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, November 01, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I don't know where to put this so I'm just going to put it hear. In BB we had Tommy & Christy with an outside connection. We also had Kat & Holly and to a lesser extent Jackson with an outside connection. Now in Survivor we've found out Dean & Kellee have an outside connection in a mutual friend and in Jason's interview we found out he had dated Noura's cousin.

I know that casting can't go back over every aspect of everyone's lives but this just seems too much to me.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 01, 2019 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
It is probably because they are casting friends of friends or people that hang in same circles

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, November 01, 2019 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Not only that... but this season especially there seems to be heavy concentration of people from the same area.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Monday, November 04, 2019 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Jeff states they had no idea of their connection, guess it's one of those 'it's a small world' moments.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/10/24/survivor-jeff-probst-island-of-the-idols-season-39-episode-5/

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: