TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 30, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: 6th Show, Oct 30: Archive through October 30, 2019 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, October 28, 2019 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Suck It Up Buttercup"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Talking about how everyone thought Karishma and Dean would be the one to go but Noura wants all these other people gone.

Dean thinks Noura is crazy, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jamal says Noura is so unreliable and un-intune with the game, that is why he wants her out.

Someone freaks out when they see a tarantula under the floor of the shelter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Weird, they are talking about drawing rocks.

I don't understand this discussions they show every week of them talking about TC.

Now Reward Challenge, transport sled loaded with sandbags, through obstacles , missed the rest.

Elaine to sit out.... then Jeff says she is going to the Island.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Target shooters are Jeff ad Aaron. They are riding on the sled, then have to be lifted up to get a key, then unload bags onto a platform and apparently they are heavy.

Now trying to unlock swingshot, still pretty even, have to knock down 3 targets.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Vokai wins reward... chickens will be waiting for them back at camp.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now showing Rob building a shelter on the Island (sorry but isn't he over with the staff in a hotel).

Elaine is there, wondering what the Hell is this two story shelter that Rob is "building".

They welcome her there. Sandra says "come into our snug".

Rob explains about the lesson.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
He uncorks a bottle of sand and says she has until it is empty to say whether to do the test. She takes it without having a clue about what the test is, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
AT next immunity challenge she has to find an advantage underneath something while everyone is around, if she fails she loses her vote.

No big deal, LOL, they have never let anyone know that they lost their vote. Then they have her draw for the next person to come over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jamal teaches some African dancing. And now he brings up having a race conversation because Jack said something about "dorag".

Jack apologizes to Jamal.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now Jamal explains why it is insulting to bring up the dorag because it sets up sterotypes about the black male.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jack and Jamal have a very good conversation about privilege and learning about race relations.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, a couple of they guys are talking and saying which one is the rooster.... we are some dumb city boys.

Elaine talking to Elizabeth about her visit to the island of the idols, Elizabeth says she will cover for her. (first time shown, we have ever had anyone discuss the visits)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Immunity Challenge.... dig under a bamboo cage, then carry the cage somewhere and then toss some balls into baskets.

Dig under and get inside the cage and then dig the rest of the sides out. Voki is carrying their cage and untieing their knots.

Finally Loki gets there cage and moves. Elaine grabs the advantage from the table, sticks it in her pants.

Vokia has second set of balls and is off to the final spot. Tosses the balls out.

Lyro still trying but behind, but catching up. Vokai tossing balls.

Jamal scores for Lyro, Dean gets another one. Now tied, Voki has three, now Voki has 4 and misses the 5th. Jamal is tying it up and now the final ball by Dean.... AND LYRO finally wins.

Vokai will go to TC for the first time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Elaine has some sort of "block of votes" advantage, I missed exactly what it is that she has, and since Vokai lost, of course she is going to play it.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Elaine can use her advantage to block someone's vote. I have a feeling she will use it. Aaron will vote with the other side and Elaine will still go home with a vote of 4-3.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Geeze, they killed a chicken (didn't show the actual event but you could tell what was going to happen).

Elaine then reading her advantage "block the vote", oh I guess it means they can block someone's vote.

They want to convince Missy and Aaron to vote with Elaine and Elizabeth.

(Oh dear, Elaine is talking too much about being a hero, so this must mean she will go home).

Aaron says it's a cover to keep Elaine relaxed and will vote with oldVoki and Elaine goes home. Aaron says he is thinking 3 votes ahead.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lauren and some of the guys are thinking of voting Elaine out.

Missy says that Dan is always checking their bags, she sees him, because she is watching him.

OMG, Aaron is very arrogant, says he is running the game.

unclear who might be going home, Aarons comments would make me think he is going home, LOL.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I feel like Aaron is getting a winners edit. I hope I'm wrong.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So now Elaine is reading her advantage at TC.... she says she wants to play it, and she wants to block Jason's vote.

So others in the tribe react kind of crazy... Jason not a happy camper. Redhead guy whispers to others stay with "vote Elaine"/

Tommy was the one telling everyone to vote Elaine, Dan unhappy and the Lauren crys and says I have dreamt about this since I was 3.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I take back every bad thought I've had about Aaron.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Voting starts... Tommy votes Elaine only vote shown.

Jeffy tallys' votes.... Elaine, Elaine, Elaine, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason.

AND Jason is gone... Wow, that sort of seems out of the blue to me. Jason says "don't trust Aaron" and then leaves.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahah, Ark.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Dipo, thank you for being so faithful about doing these updates. I would be talking to myself otherwise.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Wow!