TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Spoilers (General Thread - Whole Seas...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Spoilers (General Thread - Whole Season) users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 19, 2019Jimmer25 12-19-19  2:32 pm
Archive through January 22, 2020Alaginger25 01-22-20  5:48 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, January 22, 2020 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Ginger.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 23, 2020 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jim Early said that if this season isn't ranked #1 out of 40 seasons, it will be in the Top three - for sure. He said this season is that good (with the exception of Edge of Extinction which Probst loves for whatever reason).

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, February 05, 2020 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
New Twist …. Fire Tokens

Here's is everything you want to know about them that Inside Survivor has to date:

http://insidesurvivor.com/everything-we-know-about-the-fire-tokens-so-far-42246

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, February 05, 2020 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to You Tube with Jeff Probst talking about the "Biggest Get" this season. I've put it under General cause I didn't have time to watch it all and there are snippets of the Survivors here and there and I didn't know if it all referred to Episode 1 or not:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7pLUyKTJFQ

Nevermind: I found the write-up that goes with that video for those who want to read it:

https://ew.com/tv/2020/02/04/survivor-jeff-probst-winners-at-war-amber-rob-parvati/

Biggest get was Amber (cause she has 4 kids) and next was Parvati cause she has a new baby. After getting them it was a snap.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, February 07, 2020 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
In an interview between Jeff Probst and EW.com...

Per Jeff's statement in that interview, based on the experience they have had with Richard Hatch (the winner of Season 1) it wasn't appropriate to have him on Season 40.

Also, the only player they approached who definitely said "No" to returning was John Cochran.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 12:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Maybe Sandra is lying about Rob not telling her about being on the show because she does not want the others to think she is in an alliance with him.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Actually, I think that she's telling the truth on that account. I thought she said it to the camera in her confessional, as well.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And in one interview, 😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧

Both Rob and Amber flatly stated that they were old school and the game starts with the arrival on the island, and that they would not and did not participate in any pre season planning and alliances.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, April 17, 2020 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Season Finale is May 13.

It will still be a 3 hour show.

First 2 hours filmed and in the can.

Last hour, Jeff will be with all the cast members by video thanks to the Coronavirus.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, April 17, 2020 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Sorry ... was a double post

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 23, 2020 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here is a link to an EW.com article from yesterday regarding the Finale...…

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-jeff-probst-winners-at-war-finale-reunion-coronavirus/

The information I posted above is correct, but they are still considering options for the airing.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: