TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 22, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Spoilers (General Thread - Whole Season): Archive through January 22, 2020 users admin

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, December 19, 2019 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
No wonder the contestants look SO different at the live finale. It is over a YEAR later.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 19, 2019 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Okay, been waiting for this season. I wrote down some info from Jim Early awhile back. It’s random stuff, but spoilers nonetheless.

Final 8 rumors-
Dani
Parv
Tyson
Kim
Denise
Ben
Michelle
Yul ....... my personal favorite.

Amber is rumored to be early jury.

Tyson, Dani and Yul are said to be in good spots.

Michelle goes deep in the game

Final 3 are said to be 2 women and 1 guy.

Also, it sounds as if they do an edge of extinction island again and it’s not going to be seen in a positive light.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, December 24, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I finally got in the Facebook Survivor spoiler group, and laden dah dee dah...

He’s posting hints, that I just love that pops up on my feed! Or are they spoilers

Does someone get evicted? Is there a double eviction? I can’t wait to find out for sure

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 26, 2019 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Actually Cinnamon, filming on Season 40 began 10 days after Season 39 was completed (according to Jim Early).

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 26, 2019 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Reader, I consider them possible spoilers when he says stuff cryptically.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, December 26, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
7 days or 10, basically it was just after the last season aired. Which is very typical. :-)

I used google.. "As Entertainment Weekly editor Dalton Ross gloriously exclaimed on Twitter late last night (earlier today in Fijian time), May 22, 2019, marks the beginning of Survivor season 40"

https://survivingtribal.com/2019/05/22/survivor-season-40-filming-fiji/

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, December 26, 2019 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I haven't been too interested in Survivor recently- but these spoilers make me want to get back in when it starts..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 26, 2019 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay Cinnamon... now I see what you are saying. Your first post was confusing because it sounded like you were saying they filmed it after Edge of Extinction was filmed; whereas now I see you were talking about the finale. So yes... 40 started filming 10 days after Season 39 finished (we normally don't go by when something airs because there is such a huge gap in time).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 26, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Wilson, Jim Early has said with the exception of the EoE twist, this upcoming season should be pretty outstanding.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, January 02, 2020 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Been gathering random info from Jim Early....
Someone quits EOE.... and the viewers will be surprised at who it is.

There are a number of cliques. Some of the contestants really do not like each other (almost hatred), which we will see some of this.

Overall, Tyson fans will be pleased.

Big names will leave early.

There is a token twist (fire tokens) this time, plus idols, that can be used for rewards or advantages. The tokens are given some at the start of the game. Can win to get more or find them. Once someone is voted out and over to EOE, they can still earn tokens and transfer them to people still in the game.

Red Team -
Sophie
Sarah
Amber
Sandra
Kim S.
Tony V.
Nick Wilson
Tyson
Wendell
Yul

Blue-
Michelle
Danni B
Denise S.
Pavarti
Natalie
Rob
Ethan
Adam
Jeremy
Ben

From EOE, 1 person can get back in at the merge. And, one 1 person can get back into the game at the final 5.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 03, 2020 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely love Tyson. He totally cracks me up.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, January 03, 2020 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
So, I have to say this about Jim Early...…
He is somehow connected to Michelle, either via the internet or through friends. She's one of his Survivor favorites. (Me, I had to look her up because I didn't remember her.) So, some of his rumors have leaned toward her going very deep into the game may have some credence.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, January 03, 2020 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I don't recall Michele Fitzgerald either, especially not as a winner of Survivor.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 04, 2020 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I liked Michele. I had no problem with her winning her season.

According to JE, the women do very well this season.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, January 15, 2020 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Trying to hit the line so no spoilers leak through to message board. Lalaaalaaaaa

Jim Early posted (not so cryptically)

That they swap at 18!

Doesn’t swapping often help mix up any alliances?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, January 16, 2020 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
The fire token twist is either going to go really well or really badly...It's intriguing at least..

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, January 16, 2020 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Cryptic info from JE
Regarding the person who quits EOE. He has given subtle hints regarding the person who is voted out to Edge of Extinction. Then, ends up quitting the show after some time on EOE.... In the past, he always said that it was a big time player.... recent discussions from him have indicated that it is Sandra who quits because she has no chance of winning, which would be a huge surprise.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, January 16, 2020 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I wondered about that kookie!

But I also wonder, doesn’t Jeff value the integrity of the game and hate quitters? Can’t wait to see it play out!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 17, 2020 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
He does but Sandra has already won twice and she was out there for 49 days for the previous season and the 10 days in-between shooting seasons 39 and 40. I honestly don't blame her for quitting. EoE is brutal (one of the worst twists ever) and she knew there was no way they would vote for her to win a third time.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to an article where Jeff explains how this season came about:

"WINNERS AT WAR"

https://ew.com/tv/2020/01/21/survivor-jeff-probst-winners-at-war-video-season-40/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Per the TrueDorkTimes.com calendar for "Winners AT War"

Filming Day 1 was May 22, 2019
Day 39 was June 29, 2019

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
A week before "Winners At War" premieres, don't miss out on the Anniversary Show:

February 5th --- One Hour Survivor Retrospective

http://insidesurvivor.com/special-survivor-anniversary-retrospective-will-air-before-season-40-42101

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Ever wonder how much the Survivors make on the show? Wonder how much they will make on "Winners At War"?

https://ew.com/tv/2020/01/19/survivor-winners-at-war-cast-prize-money-guarantees/

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Ginger. Those were both quite enjoyable. I just realized I am only going to get in TWO episodes of this season before I go off to South America, incommunicado with US television for six weeks. Let me see when my return date is. I might miss 7 weeks! Ack!! Nope, just six.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, January 22, 2020 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well, JuJu ... the main thing is that you stay safe. The show will still be here when you return ... either here on the board in chat or online in video format.