TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
10th Show, May 2

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: 10th Show, May 2 users admin

"The Finish Line Is In Sight"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 02, 2018Roxip25 05-02-18  9:31 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Some Survivor fun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhAQgUbmHxk

Jenna and Michael's Ponderosa:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpbbGZgI9fc

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm so happy Donathan didn't get voted out! That Jenna has to be one of the worst players ever! She contributes basically nothing so far & isn't any kind of threat. When she finally opens her mouth, she sealed her own fate! She was so sure Don was going to just give her his IO & went overboard trying to convince the others that she knew it was her going home. The others didn't know Don had an idol, but they knew something was up because of Jenna & her mouth. So glad her plan bit her in the behind!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Wait til Kellyn finds out about the alliance of 2 Naviti and 2 Malolo. At this point, she’s the only one who believes in Naviti strong. I think the rest are just playing it lip service.
Chelsea is going to be in trouble if she loses immunity. She’s won too many of them.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Jenna had talked to the Naviti people and knew they were targeting Donathan. She thought she was safe on both accounts. Her whole purpose in that act she put on with Donathan was for him to feel safe so he wouldn't use his idol...and then he played it on himself (and wouldn't he have been safe anyway - didn't she get three votes to his 1?).

So sorry about Michael - he played a good game against huge odds. I think Kellyn figured he wouldn't vote against Laurel because they were both original Maolo. Kellyn, who has up until now considered herself part of the top 3 in the Naviti family, may realize she has taken a huge fall in the pecking order...it is obvious that Wendell has had a strong attachment to Laurel for some time now, Dominick is now turning to her, and she is left with Chelsea and Angela. I really don't know where Sebastian's head is at - does he ever get any face time where he's talking game strategy? Mostly it just seems surfer talk.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am wondering why Michael fell out of the Immunity Necklace contest so soon.

For an 18 year old male, that was not a strong showing.

Maybe he expected others to save him in the voting, and they didn't. He has himself to blame.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, over the years I have been surprised that many muscled men don't do as well as expected in challenges like that when we women are supposed to lack upper body strength. I've come to the conclusion that it really is about mental toughness.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Men also don't do as well in "balance" challenges either (unless they are yogis).

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
While the big guys are strong, they don't always have good endurance. Like Tresbien mentioned, it's mental toughness and the type of muscles they have.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That competition seemed almost more mental than physical. If you allowed yourself to be distracted just the last little bit it seemed that the ball would drop.

For a bit I thought maybe Dominick was going to go after Wendell.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think Dom and Wendell were just trying to throw people off to make others think they weren't aligned?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Well, the thought crossed my mind when they interviewed Dom right after he and Wendell had their bonding moment about sticking together and Dom said he would cut Wendell if it was advantageous to his game.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I was wondering that because in the team competitions, Wendell was so dominant that maybe he is trying not to be dominant on the individual (unless he absolutely has to) to get the target off his back. If the team alignment was not favorable to him staying, I was thinking that he probably would have won the comp.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I was very sorry to see Michael finally have to go. :-( He played a good game for being the underdog for so long. His attempt to stay last night was such a smart try. Had he just cast his vote for Laurel instead of Wendell it would've worked, but I guess he didn't realize that she's playing w/ Wendell & Dom. Too bad.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Michael Yerger talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' -- I tried to orchestrate a Wendell Holland blindside that wasn't shown

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-michael-yerger-talks-survivor-ghost-island----i-tried-orchestrate-wendell-holland-blindside-that-wasnt-shown-23919.php

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Since when did they start this thing of being able to vote off somebody who wasn't even on the show? Where did this Jenna woman come from?

Hmmmm, I just watched the Jenna and Michael Ponderosa. I might have figured out why Jenna did not get any airtime, if indeed she was on the show. I pretty much did not understand a word she said. I guess maybe she mumbles, or speaks in short, choppy sentences or something. You want to see something funny, go to their Ponderosa at the YouTube link above and turn on Closed Captioning. I had to turn it off very quickly and go back to trying to figure out what she said by context of what she might have been talking about. Huh!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Yup, that was the worst Ponderosa I've ever seen. Kept wanting to scream at my screen @ Jenna "Do you speak English?"

I, too, just bet that's why she didn't get any airtime. Glad her little ploy of asking Donathan to use his HII for her, then voting against him, plunked bigtime.

That smug little look on her face turning into horror - was priceless! We had to rewind and watch a couple of times for the fun of it.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I watched their Ponderosa together. So sweet they got to see their loved ones. I kept thinking about my DIL and her 16 year old son. In two years, he'll be 18 and she will still love him as her baby.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh, and while we are at Ponderosa, I am not liking this new thing they are doing in showcasing the talents of whoever put together that ad featuring Michael and Jenna. Save that for somebody who is not a Survivor fan. Sure it was nice and artsy, but it is not something I as a Survivor fan am interested in seeing. It cut short our time seeing those two's Ponderosa's, although it might have beat spending more time trying to make sense of what Jenna was saying.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 04, 2018 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I do believe Michael has a future as a male model if he wants it. That boy is gorgeous.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, May 04, 2018 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
So sad to see Michael go. I hope he gets invited back to play Survivor again.

I'm not liking Kellyn much either, and I hope she made a big mistake in not telling Michael to vote Laurel. She appears to have no idea how tight Laurel is with the boys. Michael will always be a target, but if she had gotten Laurel out, that could have bettered her position.

I'm sure Libby is so disappointed Michael is so young, possibly too young for her! He sure is a cutie!

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, May 04, 2018 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Me too Brenda. Michael was my fav from the beginning... I sure hope hes brought back to play again. And Kellyn has been my least fav.. and that hasn't changed!!

Michael could totally be a model!!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, May 04, 2018 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
And looks a lot older than 18.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 04, 2018 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Seriously, if I was Libby I would be pissed at Michael. She's 24-years-old and was snuggle bunnies in the shelter with an 18-year-old .

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 04, 2018 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh well, if you got to snuggle with someone at least it is someone who is adorably handsome.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, May 04, 2018 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I don't mind Kellyn.

I would be delighted to not see or hear Dom again, I hope he gets absolutely, throughly, completely royally blindsided next week.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, May 04, 2018 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Jenna Bowman talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' -- I was so frustrated Laurel Johnson chose to be Domenick Abbate and Wendell Holland's puppet

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-jenna-bowman-talks-survivor-ghost-island----i-was-so-frustrated-laurel-johnson-chose-be-domenick-abbate-and-wendell-holland-puppet-23924.php

Bisc: So glad they interpreted Jenna's interview for us! Even after reading, I'm not much impressed with her gameplay or ability to read people.

I AM pleased to see that the producers allowed them to see their loved ones at Ponderosa for an afternoon!! Bummer for people to leave jobs to fly around the world and then denied even a chance to see their kids or know what was happening.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, May 04, 2018 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
There's nothing wrong with the age difference between Michael & Libby. Michael seems to have his act together and is probably more mature than most 23-25 y.o. males...

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, May 07, 2018 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Michael Yerger talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' -- Jeff Probst was right, the tribe is like a cult and it baffles me!

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-michael-yerger-talks-survivor-ghost-island----jeff-probst-was-right-tribe-is-like-cult-and-it-baffles-me-23930.php

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Jenna Bowman talks 'Survivor: Ghost Island' -- It was so frustrating, I was never able to make a move!

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-jenna-bowman-talks-survivor-ghost-island----it-was-so-frustrating-i-was-never-able-make-move-23944.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: