TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 02, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: 10th Show, May 2: Archive through May 02, 2018 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"The Finish Line Is In Sight"

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
did Dom just wink at us?! lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmm... I almost forgot!

8:04 p.m. – Knowing that an idol was played recently, Domenick goes on an idol hunt and finds a coconut with an advantage inside of it. It’s the fake idol that David Wright used on “Millennials vs. Gen X,” but it’s not an idol in this game. It is indeed a fake idol that Domenick must convince another player to use in order for the power of it to be activated in Domenick’s favor. Interesting!

8:06 p.m. – It’s early in the episode, but we’re already seeing the immunity challenge! That’s because Jeff Probst breaks the news that two people will win immunity and two people will be voted out in two different tribal councils. In this scenario, the 10 players will draw for temporary tribes, splitting them into an orange and a purple tribe of five each. One person from each tribe will win immunity and one person from each tribe will be voted out. The single player that lasts the longest from both tribes will earn their tribe the right to go to tribal council second, having the knowledge of who went out in the first one.

8:08 p.m. – On the temporary orange tribe is: Michael, Laurel, Domenick, Wendell and Kellyn. On the purple tribe is: Chelsea, Sebastian, Angela, Jenna and Donathan. The challenge itself is an endurance challenge that requires them to hold up a bar that keeps a ball in a basket above their head. If they relieve too much pressure then the ball drops and they’re out.

http://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/survivor-ghost-island-episode-11-recap-the-finish-line-is-in-sight-live-blog-news/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8:09 p.m. – Quickly into the challenge Kellyn releases pressure and drops her ball, followed quickly by Michael. That leaves Laurel, Wendell and Domenick still in it for orange.

8:10 p.m. – Donathan becomes the first purple player to drop and then Laurel drops from orange. Sebastian begins to struggle and as Jenna also begins to slip Sebastian drops his ball and then Jenna follows right behind him. That leaves Wendell vs. Domenick for orange immunity and Chelsea and Angela for purple immunity after just 15 minutes of the challenge.

8:12 p.m. – Chelsea is the first of the four to start slipping, but out of nowhere Angela drops her ball and Chelsea wins immunity on the purple side! That also means that the orange tribe has earned the right to go to tribal council second.

8:14 p.m. – Wendell and Domenick taunt each other back and forth for a good part of the challenge, but it’s Wendell that gives in first, dropping his ball and handing the second immunity over to Domenick!

http://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/survivor-ghost-island-episode-11-recap-the-finish-line-is-in-sight-live-blog-news/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Darn, I debated between Angela and Chelsea for the Tribe has spoken game, I picked Angela!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8:20 p.m. – The consensus on the purple tribe is that Michael is the easy vote and likely going home from their council. Knowing that, Michael asks Donathan if he’ll lend him his idol so that he can flash it to players on his tribe to scare them away from voting for him. Donathan smartly refuses, not wanting it to get around camp that he will be using one for himself.

8:21 p.m. – With his back against a wall, Michael tells Kellyn that he for sure has an idol and that he’ll be using it tonight. He pleads with her to work with him to vote someone out instead. Because he already found two idols, Kellyn thinks it’s possible that he has one, but Domenick tells her there’s no way he does and that he’ll still be voting Michael out. Still, Kellyn is freaking out that it might be her going home.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8:23 p.m. – Kellyn tells Wendell she’s scared and asks him if he’s willing to sacrifice Laurel in order to save one of them from being voted out in case Michael has an idol. Wendell goes to Laurel and says that if Michael does have an idol and so perhaps they might need to vote for Kellyn instead. And so, despite everyone on the purple tribe wanting Michael out, it seems some may be voting for Kellyn instead. Kellyn, however, has her second vote advantage still and declares to the camera that she’ll be using her second vote to place two on Laurel just in case Michael uses the idol. Whew. This is going to be good!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8:29 p.m. – On the purple tribe, Sebastian, Chelsea and Angela know they have the majority and decide to be straight up with Jenna and tell her that they are for sure voting Donathan out. Wanting to protect herself by convincing Donathan to not use his idol, Jenna tells Donathan that Sebastian told her they’re voting Jenna out. Wanting to protect her, Donathan tells Jenna that he’ll use his idol on her and asks her to vote Sebastian tonight so that they can send him home with the idol.

8:37 p.m. – The purple tribe heads to tribal council first. Jeff asks the Naviti members if it’s going to come down to tribal lines and Sebastian says yes. Jenna tells Jeff that she found no cracks, knows she’s going home and is willing to get to the vote right away. Donathan mostly agrees with Jenna that it’s hopeless to try to turn one of the other three against each other. With that, all five tell Jeff that they’re ready to vote.

8:41 p.m. – Before the votes are read Donathan does in fact play his idol… for himself. And so Jeff reads the votes: Donathan, Sebastian, Jenna, Jenna, Jenna. That means Jenna immediately joins the jury.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Donathan plays his idol on himself. Told Jenna he would vote for Sebastin and give the idol to her but at tribal decided to use it on himself. Jenna thought for sure he would give her his idol and voted for Donathan. She seemed really smug but After the votes, when Donathan played it on himself what a change in her expression. I think Donathan figured out his one vote was from Jenna and he does not look happy.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yea Donathan!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Jenna was so proud of herself and then down she went.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
why didn't Kellyn tell Michael to vote for Laurel. That was stupid on her part.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8:49 p.m. – Jeff starts the orange tribal council off with the obvious news that Jenna was just voted out, much to Laurel’s dismay. Domenick admits that even by chance with the draw of the two temporary tribes that Naviti got majority on both, spelling certain doom yet again for Malolo members. From there the conversation turns to whether or not anyone thinks Michael has another idol–Domenick once again pleads to his alliance that they don’t get worried and vote Michael while Kellyn continues to agonize over the possibility that he does.

8:53 p.m. – After a pow-wow of whispers between Domenick and Wendell (that interestingly doesn’t include Kellyn), the five players vote and Kellyn does use her second vote advantage. Before the votes are read no one plays an idol and the votes are read: Kellyn, Wendell, Laurel, Michael, Michael, Laurel. It’s a tie and so they re-vote with only Laurel and Michael available for votes and not getting to vote. The three Naviti votes come through, as you might expect: Michael, Michael, Michael.

8:56 p.m. – Wowza! As unfair as I think this twist was, it made for some interesting game play and I must say, Kellyn once again showed a ton of intuition and had Michael used an idol she would have saved herself from a re-vote and had Laurel go home right off the bat. Sad to see Michael go (he played a great game) and Jenna showed so much promise in that last minute scramble!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
So was Kellyn voted out??? Please say yes...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I say Wow too, they were smart to go for Michael when it came down to those two but I am sad to see Michael go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately CassCat, it was Michael who went.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Cruz, ITA!

what a g great kid Michael is, classy exit!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Bummer... can't stand Kellyn

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
In this game that is... i'm sure she's a lovely person irl...

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Whoa! I thought jenna & seabas were a couple... he was sure quick to cut her.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Kellyn looked like she was going to both cry and throw up at the end of tribal... and LOL Des says no one hugged her when she was voted off...

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I thought Michael did pretty good for being a young player! I also think he's gorgeous! Shame on me!

I don't know why Kellyn bugs me a little too.
Mehh Jenna did nothing for me so okay to see her go.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I’ll miss Michael.
I got a telephone call and missed part. Did they know Kellyn had an extra vote?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Kellyn could have told Michael to vote for Lauren and that would have been that.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Kellyn bugs me a lot.

If I never hear the phrase “Naviti Strong” again it will be too soon.