TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
8th Show, Nov 15

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: 8th Show, Nov 15 users admin

"Playing With The Devil"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through November 16, 2017Ark25 11-16-17  7:34 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m enjoying this season. I like that most of them are playing hard and making the most of the experience.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Ark, Joe won the II.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I thought Cole won II last night and Joe went into Tribal with nothing to save him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep, Cole got the II, otherwise the plan was to vote him off I think.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That is correct. I think Ben's #1 target is Cole (probably because of his eating habits). I think Chrissy's #1 target is Joe (I suspect because she knows he is as manipulative and game savvy as she is). Not getting either of their targets out must be very frustrating for them. In the meantime Dr. Mike slides under the radar which is funny since he has an II but has managed to keep his mouth shut about it.

The Hustlers had better now sit up and take notice that they have now reduced the Healers numbers and that the Heroes now have a majority of players.

Ashley and J.P. have been very under the radar recently. I thought she might be vulnerable because of her slingshot shooting skills yesterday but I guess she was safe because she was voting with the majority.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Can anyone find the Ponderosa video? I'm looking all over the CBS website and I can't find it. If someone can find it and tell me where to look, I would appreciate it.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
here you go Lexie

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/E0A93AB7-35E9-7B8B-5CF7-BD6302C3DF85/spoiler-alert-survivor-heroes-vs-healers-vs-hustlers-ponderosa-1/

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I thought Cole won II last night and Joe went into Tribal with nothing to save him.

Correct. Sorry, my memory doesn't go that far back.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Lol Colordeagua, you had me second guessing myself so I don't have a lot of faith in my memory either.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Scoot. That is on CBS All Access. When I click on the link, they want to charge me a monthly fee. That's total bullshit if Ponderosa is now on All Access and I have to pay a fee to watch it.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was able to get it on youtube. Search "Survivor Ponderosa Desi"

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Never mind... I found it on YouTube!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Desi Williams talks 'Survivor' -- I physically and morally couldn't do the one thing that would've saved my game!

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-desi-williams-talks-survivor----i-physically-and-morally-couldnt-do-one-thing-that-wouldve-saved-my-game-23110.php

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the Ponderosa link, Scoot. I don't have All Access, and it played just fine for me.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, November 17, 2017 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I don't have All Access either. Weird.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 17, 2017 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It wouldn't play for me either (not an all Access subscriber), but the message says you can either subscribe or turn off your ad blocker.

I turned off my ad blocker and it worked.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, November 17, 2017 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
:-)

Denecee

09-05-2002

Friday, November 17, 2017 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Cole was disgusting, he ate way more than his share and touched the spaghetti with his dirty fingers! I can't stand him! I also do not like Chrissy much either.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, November 17, 2017 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Desi Williams talks 'Survivor' -- I don't think voting me out was the smart move, but I'm flattered

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-desi-williams-talks-survivor----i-dont-think-voting-me-out-was-smart-move-but-im-flattered-23116.php

Lyn

08-06-2002

Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
No matter how much people talk with him, Cole doesn't seem to grasp that he eats more than his fair share

The first time he caught the fish and kept it all for him self would have been an instant boot for me. No second chances on that one

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I hope Lauren gets back to camp and says, hey~what was up with a vote missing! Cover her tail.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
They've been picking off the women. Only three left.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow that’s right. That’s a lot of guys left.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
If a woman makes it to the F2 or F3 I think it will be hard for them to win... the Jury will be stacked with guys... I think Chrissy has the best chance since the alliance is larger than others... I think...

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, November 24, 2017 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Desi Williams talks 'Survivor' -- Ben Driebergen and Chrissy Hofbeck were playing the best game!

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-desi-williams-talks-survivor----ben-driebergen-and-chrissy-hofbeck-were-playing-best-game-23143.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: