TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
WandaVision

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: WandaVision users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 28, 2021Brenda196625 02-28-21  8:37 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, March 01, 2021 - 3:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I caught up on all of the Marvel movies i missed after seeing Infinity War and realizing how many characters I missed... here is one of many lists if you want to catch up by timeline or release date https://collider.com/how-to-watch-marvel-movies-in-order/

I had totally skipped Guardians of the Galaxy before but as soon as Thor had his banter with "Rabbit" I knew I needed to see those movies - looking forward to Rocket/Rabbit being in the new Thor movie :-)

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, March 05, 2021 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
wont spoil but get out your tissues!!!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, March 05, 2021 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
TIA!! Kleenex is sitting nearby.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I'm glad I had my Kleenex and I'm glad I sat through all the credits to see not one, but two additional pieces to the season finale!!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
this is a great piece on the significance of the show - but avoid if you haven't watched yet (if you don't want spoilers)

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/05/974102504/wandavision-proves-great-superhero-stories-are-just-great-stories-period

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Good article, thanks Legalboxer.

Ok, I was watching last night but very tired. What happened to the grey coloured Vision? Did both Vision's stay in that town with their sons?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
My son said that the credit scenes are setting up some movies that are coming out.

Who knows what happened to the grey Vision? Next show?

Spear

08-05-2001

Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
White Vision went away. Other that that, we don't know what happened to him. With his memories restored but without a "soul", maybe he's trying to figure himself out.

I suppose he'll eventually be merged with the part that lives in Wanda to restore the original Vision.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was confused, so her sons were never born? but they are characters in future movies so I am confused

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Pamy....I think her sons were born in her alternate reality. However, they can only live in her alternate reality or just vanish. When she was letting all the towns people out, her sons and Vision starting to break apart/disappear so she quickly closed the opening. She also changed the witch back to the lady in her alternate universe so I'm guessing when she left, she left the town minus the regular people but Vision, her sons and the evil witch are still in there. Maybe she will figure out some way to let them be in the regular world.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
The sons and fake Vision disappeared when she restored the town because THOSE specific characters were never the REAL ones. The White Vision is the real one, minus the soul as Spear said, so hopefully we see more of him later. The sons are very real in the comics and I hope we see more of them as the superheroes they become.

The second credit scenes gives hope with the sons crying for help... Wanda is in the next Doctor Strange movie, which is named “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness”....MULTIVERSE being the key there of the sons maybe be actual people in a different universe...and maybe Wanda fights Doctor Strange versus being his ally...who knows....

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhhh that helps me to understand it better, ty!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 07, 2021 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Pamy....I went back to watch the extra, extra after the credits and it showed her in a cabin, she was making tea but her alter-ego Scarlette Witch was busy jugging things, reading and you could hear her sons crying for help. So she is still maintaining her alternate town for her sons but is frantically reading to find a way to get them out is my guess.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, March 07, 2021 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Legal, great links to great articles, thx!!! :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 07, 2021 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Miz, that is a great observation! Love it!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: